Rubik's Cube.

Jesselitton

Well, I haven't used any help sites and I haven't been able to figure it out but my friend was able to complete it. I've gotten pretty close but otherwise it always gets screwed up towards the end.

Getting another sig

[removed]

^ There is a sequence to moving the cubes, but it's done form a random starting point. They're called algorithms. If the cube was prearranged that would be cheating. And I figured out how to solve one, I can do it in a few minutes. I didn't take it far enough to be like those people you see that can literally flick the sides and make them move...

p2gq.jpg

Easiest way to solve the damn cube...

Carefully peel off the stickers, and repaste.

I remember my mom thought I was a genius once I solved it in less than a min.. Then I had to tell her... :twisted:

wuts an alogarithm?
An algorithm is a precise process for solving a specific problem in a finite number of steps. - Urban Dictionary.

They're what you do to solve the cube, one step at a time.

I remember my mom thought I was a genius once I solved it in less than a min.. Then I had to tell her... :twisted:

I tried that once, it's hard as hell actually. Better off trying to learn how to solve it. The easiest way to solve it is to download Cube Explorer v3. It can literally solve it in less than 20 moves every single time, and it has an optimize feature that can sometimes reduce it down even more.

But yes, I can solve the cube the right way, for any arrangement. It takes me a few minutes though. I don't see how some people turn the cube that fast, mine keeps getting stuck on the sides and stuff. Besides, my brain doesn't work fast enough to get it down to under a minute, even if I could physically turn the sides that fast.

I tried that once, it's hard as hell actually. Better off trying to learn how to solve it. The easiest way to solve it is to download Cube Explorer v3. It can literally solve it in less than 20 moves every single time, and it has an optimize feature that can sometimes reduce it down even more.

But yes, I can solve the cube the right way, for any arrangement. It takes me a few minutes though. I don't see how some people turn the cube that fast, mine keeps getting stuck on the sides and stuff. Besides, my brain doesn't work fast enough to get it down to under a minute, even if I could physically turn the sides that fast.

Just practice. A few months ago, when I was learning to solve it quickly, I solved it about 40-50 times a day, in-between classes at school, at home, right before I go to bed, etc. Eventually I got down to under a minute, and then under 50 seconds. I haven't practiced in a while, however, so I probably can't solve it any quicker than about a minute.

EDIT: Oh, and order some rubik's cube lube from rubiks.com. It makes your cube more slippery, and stop it from being stuck. Your cube will move much easier, and your hands will seem faster.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

wuts an alogarithm?
An algorithm is a precise process for solving a specific problem in a finite number of steps. - Urban Dictionary.

Jesse- Sorry but thats wrong :anxious:

An algorithm is any sequence that when repeated enough times can revert something back to the way it was, or to fix something.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

wuts an alogarithm?

Jesse- Sorry but thats wrong :anxious:

An algorithm is any sequence that when repeated enough times can revert something back to the way it was, or to fix something.

Sorry but just one sequence wont' solve the rubiks cube. :|