Dragon Full Helm Drop - First Kill

rofl...and I thought when I got dragon legs on my very first bronze dragon while slaying...was lucky...that is just sick. gratz and enjoy your spoils

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I sold for 25.5 this morning and atm it is 40-60m ffs :(. All those expensive items that were released in the past weeks did only go down, and why did I know miss out like 35m. But I'm sure everyone would sell such new items as fast as they can, they had dropped over 100m+ during the night and nobody expected them to go up. But 30min after I sold safe spots were deleted and it made the price more than double :(

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Sometimes I wonder if people even read the posts <.<

Don't worry about it, nobody could have predicted the prices going up, you did the right thing, everybody was in a frenzy to sell them and the same will happen soon again... You were just a bit unlucky that Jagex had to do that when they did but still gratz on the 25m ::'

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Thanks Beamo :)

I know I probably did the right thing, but you know it still makes me feel bad lol. First I thought when I got I could sell/trade for a phat, then I got disappointed when I sold for 25.5 and then a few hours later it more than doubles.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

=0.................................

I got nothing to say

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

i died there yesterday lost more then 2m worth of stuff because of lag, lucky yoou! Wait, what do chewed bones do, i got 1 from mith dragons, i don't remember what i did with it though.

mathisfun.png