Pre-marital sex--

Kashi

Fact: The world would be better off without premarital sex.

Fact: Just because it is the *best* decision *most* of the time does not necessarily make it a moral choice.

However, just because it has a higher potential to have negative consequences than sex within marriage does NOT mean that it is "immoral".

You have no grounds to say that premarital sex is immoral unless you blindly say "because god and the bible say so". The consequences of sex are not certain, and it is only the consequences which could pose moral dilemma (providing that there were consenting partners).

The only reason I'm saying it's immoral is because of the Bible. However my personal opinion (not based on the Bible) is that premarital sex leads to a lot of bad things. If it's a fact that the world would be a better place, then perhaps making the world a better place isn't something everyone would sign up for.

The bible leads to a lot of bad things.

Damn I love not giving any supporting reasonings or arguments!

Heres a tip, Kors. The bible isn't always right.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because the bible says something doesn't mean it's true.

As long as both people agree, i think it's fine.

Some people don't want to be married, some peoples cultures don't involve marriage etc.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I suggest you think about what you have said and come back when you are alot more mature.

LMAO. The words "pot", "kettle" and "black" spring to mind.

I was only answering your question on how he came to the conclusion that that was a shallow analogy. I didn't feel the need to address your points because I think that we have already discussed the issue with each other on the previous thread.

Oops, sorry insane. You're quite correct, I apologise.

Porsche or convertible Suz? :P

I'm open to either really. :wink:

What if you don't match in bed? If there's no spark, or your partner prefers activities you don't or the other way around? Yipes.

Exactly. Sexual compatibility, whilst not being the key element to a marriage, is still an important one and should not be overlooked.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

We can take the Bible out of the equation. I'll make it very simple and very black and white:

Premarital sex = single parents, orphans, abortion, prostitution, rape, STD's.

Martial sex = babies in a loving family.

untitledyw7.png

We can take the Bible out of the equation. I'll make it very simple and very black and white:

I wasn't aware that people could get divorced, kids could get put up for adoption, parents could not get abortion, neither could hire a prostitute behind ones back, neither could rape the other one (when they weren't willing) and neither could get an STD just because they were married.

Man marriage sure does give people a lot of super powers doesn't it?

Haha, it's nowhere near that black and white, so even if you're trying to simplify it, please, don't.

I'm pretty sure we all admit that premarital sex generally causes more problems that marital sex, but that's no grounds for calling premarital sex anything close to immoral or wrong.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

If this freaks you out, Kors.

Three girls called me at 4AM and offered me food sex.

-------

Okay, do you think masturbation is wrong outside a marriage? It's another form of sex. Also every guy I know does it, possibly including you.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Haha, it's nowhere near that black and white, so even if you're trying to simplify it, please, don't.

I'm pretty sure we all admit that premarital sex generally causes more problems that marital sex, but that's no grounds for calling premarital sex anything close to immoral or wrong.

Of course it's not but I'm just trying to prove a point. Martial sex > premarital sex and the world would be a better place without premarital sex. I call it immoral and wrong because I believe in the Bible.

untitledyw7.png

I suggest you think about what you have said and come back when you are alot more mature.

LMAO. The words "pot", "kettle" and "black" spring to mind.

I was only answering your question on how he came to the conclusion that that was a shallow analogy. I didn't feel the need to address your points because I think that we have already discussed the issue with each other on the previous thread.

Oops, sorry insane. You're quite correct, I apologise.

Porsche or convertible Suz? :P

I'm open to either really. :wink:

What if you don't match in bed? If there's no spark, or your partner prefers activities you don't or the other way around? Yipes.

Exactly. Sexual compatibility, whilst not being the key element to a marriage, is still an important one and should not be overlooked.

Actually love is more important than sex in a marriage, but then again I'm not a shallow person so that is reflected in my answer. Depends what kind of person you are really....

Of course it's not but I'm just trying to prove a point. Martial sex > premarital sex and the world would be a better place without premarital sex. I call it immoral and wrong because I believe in the Bible.

You've ignored everything I just said (skipped over it). Also, so much for leaving the bible out of it right?

Believe it or not that kind of stuff still happens when people are married and can happen. Also just because you have gotten married doesn't mean you somehow instantly know no wrong.

Striker, please learn to read.

Sexual compatibility, whilst not being the key element to a marriage, is still an important one and should not be overlooked.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Sexual compatibility, whilst not being the key element to a marriage, is still an important one and should not be overlooked.

I don't think its important...but then again I'm not a shallow person so that is reflected in my answer.

*Sigh* I'm not getting into a flame-fest with you, sorry. Resort to snide insinuations if you must. I won't be joining in.

I think he's just jealous Suzi. :wink:

I don't think its important...but then again I'm not a shallow person so that is reflected in my answer.

You don't care what your partners sexual preferences are at all, even knowing you're going to be spending your entire life with them?

As Suzi has already stated, sex is not at the top of the list when considering marriage; married couples rank it only as the seventh place factor in keeping their relationship, I believe. But again, that's still number seven, so it's pretty high up there :| .

If you aren't shallow enough to consider sexual preference as a factor when getting married, I'd hardly believe that you were human.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Why? It's still sex - just no help.

So, if it was done before marriage, would it be wrong because in a sense it's "pre-marital sex."

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Sere does have a poi nt there :?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Why? It's still sex - just no help.

So, if it was done before marriage, would it be wrong because in a sense it's "pre-marital sex."

Its stupid because out of all the reasoning he gave none of that could happen through masturbation.

Seriously, its a stupid argument to bring up and shouldn't have been even brought into the discussion in the first place.

Feels good though ;)

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

I don't belive in marriage like some people do. It's just a way of saying "forever" if you ask me, and it doesn't even seem that to most people these days.

I think the pre-marital sex rule in religion is pretty daft in the first place, you're only here once and I aint waiting til im 25!!

logo.jpg