Pre-marital sex--

Kashi

Uhh thanks to the kind mod who decided to wipe out half of the last page's post and yet not say why. Let alone write a message of courtiousy stating who it was. :uhh:

Haha Zonorhc I lol'd over that quote. :lol:

I got it all saved for humor factor. I knew it was getting deleted eventually so I got what I could :P

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a sitcom on the other night that looked at this issue.

they said if you had pre-marital sex what is there to look forward to on the wedding night?

post-marital sex?

But o/t: \' :thumbsup: pre-marital sex :thumbsup: \'

if both partners agree.

Also, for people who cannot /don't want to get married, it's the only way of "getting some"...

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Also, for people who cannot /don't want to get married, it's the only way of "getting some"...

Use a Blow-up doll to "get some!" ::'

I can't imagine anything more painful (both physically and mentally) than screwing a plastic doll. Blarrggghh.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I can't imagine anything more painful (both physically and mentally) than screwing a plastic doll. Blarrggghh.

Same. :lol:

Striker6 wrote: some crap

I'm sorry all I heard was white noise.

Moral of the story, kids: don't be daft, cover your shaft.

Haha new slogan for condom boxes.

Well done for demonstrating exactly what I was talking about. You go ahead Goddess and listen to your Alanis Morissette and live your life like a free bird. I pity you.

Well done for demonstrating exactly what I was talking about. You go ahead Goddess and listen to your Alanis Morissette and live your life like a free bird. I pity you.
By Alanis Morissette I assume you're talking about more techno/trance/dance then you can poke a stick at?

And living free, so to speak, is getting her ahead in life. On the other hand - sitting around [bleep]ing isn't doing you much now is it?

IIIIIIIeeeeuw.... That's gross.

By "getting some" (a somewhat crude expression, I agree) I meant with a real (living!!!) person.

I never wanted to judge any preferences, sorry if I offended anyone/you :-w

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

By Alanis Morissette I assume you're talking about more techno/trance/dance then you can poke a stick at?

And living free, so to speak, is getting her ahead in life. On the other hand - sitting around [bleep] isn't doing you much now is it?

Surely he likes to refer to it as "waiting for life to get me something".

But don't forget, he IS the smartest man here. Afterall, he's caught me being such an incredible moron in general (and whoa, am I ever!), and he's even started a whine-fest about people making fun of him and calling him names RIGHT AFTER he called Goddess a "[bleep] [bleep]" (umm, what?) for absolutely no reason other than the fact he apparently can't handle women who say what they want, not be TOLD what they should want.

Personally, I'm convinced he's a Muslim. He was absolutely shocked that a woman would talk about sex in an enjoyable fashion and express interest in it at all, coming to the conclusion that she must be a "[bleep] [bleep]" (again, what is that? it's like a double negative, or what?).

It's cool, though. I got Goddess a veil for her face and slapped her with a Qu'ran. She's better now. She told me that she'd like Striker to tell her to do what he wants and to completely disreguard whatever she wants. It's Strik--...Sorry, Allah's will. Allah. Yes, Allah. Not Stiker. Certainly.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

That's quite amusing Tigra, you're sat there preaching to me that I'm a sexist zealot and there you are saying that I'm an "oppressive" Muslim. Which is worse, racism or sexism? Well I know what has killed more in the history of the world. But you're easily to ignorant to contemplate what you're saying.

That's quite amusing Tigra, you're sat there preaching to me that I'm a sexist zealot and there you are saying that I'm an "oppressive" Muslim. Which is worse, racism or sexism? Well I know what has killed more in the history of the world. But you're easily to ignorant to contemplate what you're saying.

Whoa there doggy, point out where I said Muslims are oppressive and that I was racist towards them in any way. Whats that, you can't? Oh.

There is a huge difference between racism (hating a race of people, period) and stereotyping, which is what I was doing. If people would learn that there is a difference, there would be a lot less "racism!" crying in the world.

- Me!

So you have admitted to sterotyping but won't admit to saying Muslims were oppressive of women, why else would you mention Muslims then? If you knew anything you would know that racism is formed from sterotyping so no there isn't a huge difference atall.

So you have admitted to sterotyping but won't admit to saying Muslims were oppressive of women, why else would you mention Muslims then? If you knew anything you would know that racism is formed from sterotyping so no there isn't a huge difference atall.

Yes, there is a huge difference. Saying that something forms something else and that makes them the same is rather moronic logic...It's like saying Mycelium forms mushrooms, so they're the same thing, when they're nothing alike at all, they just have a connection.

And who said I wasn't saying Muslim's are oppressive to women? They are. I just never said it in the post, and I also never said anything racist. That's what I told you, and if you'd go back and read it, that would stand true!

Silence.

- Me!

he made more of an inference really...

and how is stereotyping like racisim...

stereotyping is like..all terrorists are muslims...

racisim is like...im gona go kill muslims for no reason just because they breathe.

also i belive that fashism has killed more people...

and since u're from england there is like a 1 in 6 chance u are muslim. so the odds werent too shabby.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Well I believe in God so I don't think it's right

Because believing in god equals thinking sex before marriage is wrong? How incorrect.

This is exactly the kind of attitude that is really annoying. Every time someone mentions god or the afterlife, everyone assumes he's a nutty believing in all the lies of the catholic religion and saying what you just said reinforces that image.

Next time, say "I believe in God and I don't think it's right [to have sex before marriage]". The two are not connected, and don't always come together.

2480+ total

live your life like a free bird. I pity you.

You pity a life that is happy every day and positive? Well that explains why you're so morbid. I would have to say that I don't pity you and neither would anyone else :D in fact, I counsel people like you, ironic much?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

This thread has copious amounts of win.

Anyway some things which may be of some food for thought for Korskin in particular.

Bible Belt leads U.S. In divorce rate.

The Christian South leads U.S. In aids rates by region.

Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Chlamydia at high rates in the Christian South.

Abortion rate lower among bible belt states (a little math needed).

Rape rates in bible belt slightly higher than national average (a little math needed).

This comparison is to show you that in the more Christian portion of the U.S., where the values of abstinence until marriage are prevalant, there still seem to be notable rates of STDs, rape and divorce. To be fair, it seems you were right about abortion rates. I'll have a dig around for prostitution stats later.

The point I'm making is that you shouldn't make assumptions based off of what you believe. You could be proven wrong.

I'm not sure if statistics can convince me that my opinions and moral values are wrong. With my statements come a lot of assumptions as you and others pointed out. If people waited with sex until marriage and took their wedding vows seriously, I don't think we would see much STD's, rapes, abortions, prostitution etc. However, I'm aware that it's not always the case.

The high divorce rates might be because of people marrying to soon and perhaps for the wrong reasons. I don't think people (who's against premarital sex) marry primarily in order to have sex, but it could be a factor leading towards a premature marriage. Other than that I don't have much to say really, I suppose I could find statistics favoring the bible belt but I don't see the point.

Maybe I'm being too hypothetical and perhaps not realistic but I believe that the Bible's stand on sexuality is the right one.

untitledyw7.png

I thought Muslims were part of a religion, not a race.

This thread has copious amounts of win.

Anyway some things which may be of some food for thought for Korskin in particular.

Bible Belt leads U.S. In divorce rate.

The Christian South leads U.S. In aids rates by region.

Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Chlamydia at high rates in the Christian South.

Rape rates in bible belt slightly higher than national average (a little math needed).

This comparison is to show you that in the more Christian portion of the U.S., where the values of abstinence until marriage are prevalant, there still seem to be notable rates of STDs, rape and divorce. To be fair, it seems you were right about abortion rates. I'll have a dig around for prostitution stats later.

The point I'm making is that you shouldn't make assumptions based off of what you believe. You could be proven wrong.

I'm not sure if statistics can convince me that my opinions and moral values are wrong. With my statements come a lot of assumptions as you and others pointed out. If people waited with sex until marriage and took their wedding vows seriously, I don't think we would see much STD's, rapes, abortions, prostitution etc. However, I'm aware that it's not always the case.

The high divorce rates might be because of people marrying to soon and perhaps for the wrong reasons. I don't think people (who's against premarital sex) marry primarily in order to have sex, but it could be a factor leading towards a premature marriage. Other than that I don't have much to say really, I suppose I could find statistics favoring the bible belt but I don't see the point.

Maybe I'm being too hypothetical and perhaps not realistic but I believe that the Bible's stand on sexuality is the right one.

If I can't use stats to sway your opinion then there's no point really. I value that you see the bible as the way to live your life and values on marriage, but we need to be realistic about this. It's not a bandaid that heals all wounds. It works for some but for others not so much. If you can use the bible's morals and get no STDs, have a loving and healthy marriage, then all the power in the world to you. I just wanted to point out to you that people following the bible for a moral life isn't as foolproof as it's cracked up to be and that one can avoid all those nasties while not following the ethics as dictated by the bible.

So instead of being racist he was being religionist? Now I'm confused! :P

So instead of being racist he was being religionist? Now I'm confused! :P

The point is that I couldn't see where Tigra was racist. It's a strong accusation so you'd like to think he'd get it right.