Pre-marital sex--

Kashi

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why call a girl a [bleep] just because they have needs too?

Well not exactly needs. More like desires. No one needs sex in order to survive. We only want it and it is used to reproduce. Plus it has health benefits.

Okay we can all admit that Striker overreacted. Big deal.

If your girlfriend used the forums and I called her one, I bet the reaction would be quite different, Hmm?

You're going to think I'm a horrible person for this, but I wouldn't care what someone that we don't know over the internet calls us. It's not like it's going to hurt us. Besides, would I really waste my time and money flying to Brisbane, Australia just to kick your [wagon]? I have a LOT more things to be concerned with, and what someone thinks of me, my friends, or my girlfriend is LEAST on my mind.

[bleep] - harlot; prostitute

If anyone matches the definition above, they are indeed a [bleep].

Besides, you are offending some people in one way or another. I don't remember seeing an apology for Korskin when everyone ridiculed him for his beliefs. No one's beliefs are really inferior/superior to another's. If someone decides to live loosely and another decides to be extremely close-minded and stands up for their beliefs even if they cannot prove anything, what's the difference?

Everyone quit being so damned hypocritical.

Personally, I'm appalled by those that treat sex as it's the most important thing in life, ridicule someone for having different beliefs, and treat someone like they're worthless if they decided to make you their first and do not perform as well as they can be; or even if they don't have sex as well as you would want them to. Has it not occurred to you that you can get special neurosurgery to increase the orgasm? Has it also not occurred to you that sex is a small part of life and the main objective of it is to reproduce and the orgasm only acts as a motivator to have sex? I guess you'll all be disappointed when some day you are so old you can't really have sex anymore.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

[hide]

Why call a girl a [bleep] just because they have needs too?

Well not exactly needs. More like desires. No one needs sex in order to survive. We only want it and it is used to reproduce. Plus it has health benefits.

Okay we can all admit that Striker overreacted. Big deal.

If your girlfriend used the forums and I called her one, I bet the reaction would be quite different, Hmm?

You're going to think I'm a horrible person for this, but I wouldn't care what someone that we don't know over the internet calls us. It's not like it's going to hurt us. Besides, would I really waste my time and money flying to Brisbane, Australia just to kick your [wagon]? I have a LOT more things to be concerned with, and what someone thinks of me, my friends, or my girlfriend is LEAST on my mind.

[bleep] - harlot; prostitute

If anyone matches the definition above, they are indeed a [bleep].

Besides, you are offending some people in one way or another. I don't remember seeing an apology for Korskin when everyone ridiculed him for his beliefs. No one's beliefs are really inferior/superior to another's. If someone decides to live loosely and another decides to be extremely close-minded and stands up for their beliefs even if they cannot prove anything, what's the difference?

Personally, I'm appalled by those that treat sex as it's the most important thing in life, ridicule someone for having different beliefs, and treat someone like they're worthless if they decided to make you their first and do not perform as well as they can be; or even if they don't have sex as well as you would want them to. Has it not occurred to you that you can get special neurosurgery to increase the orgasm? Has it also not occurred to you that sex is a small part of life and the main objective of it is to reproduce and the orgasm only acts as a motivator to have sex? I guess you'll all be disappointed when some day you are so old you can't really have sex anymore.

[/hide]

First of all, Sex is a need. Ever heard of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs? Basically, it represents how humans must have certain NEEDS met before they can truly be happy. This happens in a certain order to. Now here is the graphical representation......

maslow

Notice the bottom line? Notice how one of the things on the line is sex? Sex is a need, a psychological need. We need to be able to feel this kinda of interaction with others.

Secondly, You say people are treating sex as such an important thing. I believe no person in this thread has said it is the main objective in life. All others have said is that sex is a part of life, and therefore should not be overlooked, or be forced to on participate in the act with a person they are married to.

Personally, I think your being closed minded and immoral. You are degrading others for their own choices, and thus trying to force your opinions on others. If a person wants to live their life open, and wishes to have sex with more people then just the person they are going to marry one day (or intend to be with the rest of the life even if they arent getting married), then leave them be.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Ah, I was gone for a few days and this thread seems to have flourished in my absence.

A debate isn't any fun when both sides agree with each other.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Ah, I was gone for a few days and this thread seems to have flourished in my absence.

A debate isn't any fun when both sides agree with each other.

Yes but when people call other people names and degrade others, its not exactly a debate, but a flame war.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I really doubt you wouldn't be pissed if you did marry and you find out your wife has been cheating on you.

When did i ever say that? I was talking about having sex with people that your not married to. I think i just didn't say that right before.

(is this comment even directed towards me or anyone? Names are a nice thing to use)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

[...]

Personally, I'm appalled by those that [...] ridicule someone for having different beliefs [...].

*annoying buzzer sound*

WRONG.

You may be confusing your statement with the fact that no human being is superior to another in value. One's opinions and beliefs, based on differing levels of expertise and quantities of knowledge known, can be superior to anothers.

There are basically two types of beliefs currently on this thread: 1) naive idealistic romantic opinions and 2) realistic, experienced, knowledgable opinions. Sorry fellas, guna go with the realistic ones.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

If you would've asked me last year I probably would've said that I wanted to wait...but about 7 months ago I met a guy that seemed to change my mind. If things keep going well I would probably have sex with him before we get married but if things go down hill for us I still might have sex before I'm married if I find someone that I feel it's right with. So I don't think sex before marriage is that bad. If you really feel something for someone then go ahead.

Stupid and wilderness go hand in hand. Like cookies and milk, or Paris Hilton and jail.

This thread has copious amounts of win.

Anyway some things which may be of some food for thought for Korskin in particular.

Bible Belt leads U.S. In divorce rate.

The Christian South leads U.S. In aids rates by region.

Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Chlamydia at high rates in the Christian South.

Abortion rate lower among bible belt states (a little math needed).

Abortion rate lower among bible belt states (a little math needed).

Rape rates in bible belt slightly higher than national average (a little math needed).

This comparison is to show you that in the more Christian portion of the U.S., where the values of abstinence until marriage are prevalant, there still seem to be notable rates of STDs, rape and divorce. To be fair, it seems you were right about abortion rates. I'll have a dig around for prostitution stats later.

The point I'm making is that you shouldn't make assumptions based off of what you believe. You could be proven wrong.

Why? It's still sex - just no help.

So, if it was done before marriage, would it be wrong because in a sense it's "pre-marital sex."

Its stupid because out of all the reasoning he gave none of that could happen through masturbation.

Seriously, its a stupid argument to bring up and shouldn't have been even brought into the discussion in the first place.

errr...difference between night and day anyone??

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Plus if you're getting married you've obviously had enough of alot of sex because you are tieing yourself to one person. So it shouldn't actually be a major factor in a marriage.

Yes, tying yourself to one person means that you have had enough of a lot of sex. Who says married couples can't do it a lot? They certainly will for the first few months.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I don't see what's wrong with it.

There are people who choose to never get married, for who knows what reason. Can't they have sex then?

And a marriage without sex often (not always) doesn't work.

Simply because it annoys one partner, and when they have a little arguement, they become personal and go to the bed-problem thing. Which can hurt the other partner really bad.

Some people still think sex is only here to get kids.

It was like this in the past, and the past was wrong.

Sex isn't the necessary evil. And it isn't a taboo either.

It's a part of life. And it can be a way to show your partner that you respect him/her.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

but its the internet

He'd still get a punch in real life if he said it there, so why say it here. Coward ftl? (striker, not you eels)

Oh, pretty much because the internet is how it is with all this anonymous (nobody in the end gives two hoots what others think of you propaganda [hmm propaganda - probably not the right word but you understand...I hope]) then people are more inclined to be nasty/rude etc. to others. So taking offense over the internet isn't worth the stress considering it would be a totally different scenario if someone said it in front of your face (where you'd probably get a whack to the face :P ).

Coward, I don't think he is, its not like he's able to say it to Goddess's face, so he's obviously (like a lot do) speaking his "version" (note I said his version) of the truth over the internet.

Get my gist? :-k

Since when was that the case? And please in your answer do not refer to that being the beliefs of a Christian because that is total rubbish! (Just warning you if you were going to :P :wink: ).

Since when was that the case? And please in your answer do not refer to that being the beliefs of a Christian because that is total rubbish! (Just warning you if you were going to :P :wink: ).

Not saying you have to be a Christian to think like that.

But people thing/tought like that because of the big impact of the religions.

Offcourse, now it's less then it used to be.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

well i guess the only way that it can be debated is over religion. I'm catholic so I don't exactly approve of it. after all, most of these responses say that as long as you have protection, its ok. but then, why would you enjoy a relationship with the other person if you have to protect yourself from them, besides in disease? Unwanted pregnancies, accidental insemination? a husband and wife have nothing to protect themselves from, besides disease, which can always be compromised by adoption. but they shouldn't be worried about pregnancies. they love eachother, have already bonded by marriage, and so sex is a good thing.

For a couple, their philosophy for sex is "I dearly love this woman i married, i want to bond with her."

For a teen, its probably "this girl is freakin hot i wanna do her so badly."

which is REAL love? and besides, if you did have pre-marital sex, whats there to look foreward too on your wedding day after you marry? just a usual routine night, a little everyday loving, then go to bed and get ready for tomorrow's routine bedtime.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i have come to the conclusion that any topic remotly pro religous will be flamed immediatly, so i wont get into my beliefs.

no, i wont have sex before im married.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

well i guess the only way that it can be debated is over religion. I'm catholic so I don't exactly approve of it. after all, most of these responses say that as long as you have protection, its ok. but then, why would you enjoy a relationship with the other person if you have to protect yourself from them, besides in disease? Unwanted pregnancies, accidental insemination? a husband and wife have nothing to protect themselves from, besides disease, which can always be compromised by adoption. but they shouldn't be worried about pregnancies. they love eachother, have already bonded by marriage, and so sex is a good thing.

I take it, then, that you haven't considered that quite a few people with more children than they can support are in their predicament because of that attitude towards unprotected sex?

I take it, then, that you haven't considered that quite a few people with more children than they can support are in their predicament because of that attitude towards unprotected sex?

And there are those who, heaven forbid, don't want 8 screaming heathens running around your household.

And there are those who, heaven forbid, don't want 8 screaming heathens running around your household.

*Gasp* You don't mean to say, dear sir, that there can possibly be any other reason to human life than procreation?

Seriously, people, sex is also fun. You know, pleasure? Not simply guilty sin? There's nothing quite so nice as a good giggle between the sheets.

Let me attempt to push this thread back in the direction of the topic...

I'm saving myself for wild, passionate, awkward, honeymoon sex. I want the woman I spend my life with to be the first and only woman I'm that intimate with. It's a way of showing her how much respect and love I have for her, and I plan on marrying someone who would give her future husband those same considerations.

I believe that premarital or extramarital sex is unwise. Sex is a wonderful, beautiful thing, but it's also a powerful, dangerous thing. To use a fairly common analogy, fire is wonderful if you keep it in the fireplace. If you take it out of the fireplace, it burns down the house. Premarital sex takes a powerful physical and emotional connection and removes it from the fireplace of a commitment. Either that, or it cheapens it, reducing sex to a mere physical pleasure, a bodily function. Promiscuity takes something that I believe ought to be a grand adventure embarked upon by a husband and wife and removes the wonder, reduces it to a handshake.

I'm not willing to play with fire outside of the fireplace, nor am I willing to reduce the fire to embers. I want a bright, blazing, beautiful fire that warms the house, rather than burns it. So I plan to keep the fire in the fireplace.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton