Pre-marital sex--

Kashi

What are your opinions? Do you think it's wrong, immoral, not a big deal? Disappointing, even?

The motivation to make this thread comes from this one, but since pre-marital sex

wasn't the original point of that thread, and since everyone clearly found it to be such an interesting

topic, I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

How do you think having sex before marriage affects the individuals involved? Or the relationship

between the two (three? :) ) persons actually doing it*? Do you think that anyone who has sex before

marriage is doomed to an eternity amongst the fire eating demons in Hell? If so, please tell us,

all opinions are valid here.

*Probably a poor choice of words, but ...

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, did you get this idea from family guy?

My response to pre-marital sex is its ok if you are over 17 and you use a protective item, but thats just my opinion. :-w

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

As long as both parties agree to it, then theres really nothing anyone can say to change their minds.

How about "You're under arrest"? :lol:

seriously though, provided you're over-age, use protection and both parties are willing then I don't see an issue.

Well I'm probably going to save myself for marriage but thats just my personal choice. Especially if that's what my partner wants. Though I don't have a problem with either way, though I don't like the fact that there's so many loose chicks out there rooting any male with hormones. And that males think its cool getting with a loose chick for a night. Then they realise that they've contracted that disease they don't want.

But if there's a guy and a girl who love each other and have talked it through and use protection then I generally don't see a problem with it, though I still believe its generally better to wait.

Sex is good for your health. God (or evolution,choose what suits you) created this body for us to enjoy so i'd say its immoral of us not to do it.

+ i am sure that you dont want any bad surprises in your wedding night :wink:

There was a sitcom on the other night that looked at this issue.

they said if you had pre-marital sex what is there to look forward to on the wedding night?

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

Quick question, did you get this idea from family guy?

My response to pre-marital sex is its ok if you are over 17 and you use a protective item, but thats just my opinion. :-w

Fly_Death A little ironic I'm watching it right now.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Girls are from the Devil :shame:

Um.. Yeas sex as long as it's safe and both parties agree to it, do what you want... :uhh:

A friend to all is a friend to none.

There was a sitcom on the other night that looked at this issue.

they said if you had pre-marital sex what is there to look forward to on the wedding night?

I was unaware that inexperienced fumbling and feelings of ineptitude from both sides - that are more than likely to eventuate - is viewed as something to 'look forward' to.

---

In regards to pre-marital sex, I think it's perfectly fine, and socially I think this is reflected with the rise of de facto relationships.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

It's a private act between two consenting people, only religion could make that a problem.

You're saying your parents, friends or the government dont interfere with people's sex lives? Only Religion?

Pretty much, the legal age of consent is only really designed so you don't get loads of unwanted pregnancies, but contraception has kind of negated that.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

It's a private act between two consenting people, only religion could make that a problem.

You're saying your parents, friends or the government dont interfere with people's sex lives? Only Religion?

If there's a problem in society (or a perceived one) its always religions fault if you're asking for Assassin's opinion. :roll:

i get myself pregnant before i got married(was due to get married in july, found out my daughter was due in the july so we brought the wedding forward to the february. the pill let me down )

i see nothing wrong with it, it doesn't seem right to condemn another persons choice and willingness to have sex with another imo.

it was my choice to sleep with my partner before marriage, how do i have the right to say its wrong, when i have done it myself?

as long as it is two people who are both willing and able, who are we to judge upon them?

live and let live i say

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

If there's a problem in society (or a perceived one) its always religions fault if you're asking for Assassin's opinion. :roll:

It's also gravity's fault the planes in 9/11 crashed into the WTCs.

But seriously, you can't assign fault to anything that doesn't have some sort of perceived free will.

summerpngwy6.jpg

i get myself pregnant before i got married(was due to get married in july, found out my daughter was due in the july so we brought the wedding forward to the february. the pill let me down )

i see nothing wrong with it, it doesn't seem right to condemn another persons choice and willingness to have sex with another imo.

it was my choice to sleep with my partner before marriage, how do i have the right to say its wrong, when i have done it myself?

as long as it is two people who are both willing and able, who are we to judge upon them?

live and let live i say

Just wondering how the pill lets you down? Or did you not use it correctly? Because I thought the pill was a safe alternative to stopping conception? Or is there always a chance of still getting pregnant while using it?

Anyway congratulations on your expected child! :)

live and let live i say

Just wondering how the pill lets you down? Or did you not use it correctly? Because I thought the pill was a safe alternative to stopping conception? Or is there always a chance of still getting pregnant while using it?

Anyway congratulations on your expected child! :)

It is safe - just like a condom. But condoms are 98% effective, and pills are probably 99% or whatever. Point of fact remains; no system is infallible or perfect.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."