Pre-marital sex--

Kashi

Striker, Insane and Serephurus, you've bypassed the serious part of my post and focused on my little attempt at humour (albeit slightly warped). Lighten up a little, guys.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, how would saying "If he's not able to make me extremely pleased during sex, then I can never love him and he's worthless to me. I don't give a [bleep]." not sound bad?

All fine and dandy if they sleep together before marriage, but why should sex be the decisive factor whether or not she'll love him?

Also, my uncle was victim to women like that. The [bleep]y [bleep] got tired of him (They were married for a few years.) one day and said "I don't love you anymore." and left him. Right after she moved out, she just so happened to have a boyfriend and she got pregnant a few weeks later with her boyfriend's child. I hate all people like that.

There was NOTHING wrong with my uncle. He was a good man and a caring father. Now, he has to go with the pain of not having his children with him. (That [bleep] has them. Both children like him more than her.) By the way, that woman wanted to abort their second child (now a 3 year old girl) because she didn't want her, but my uncle did. At least they didn't get an abortion.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

If you aren't attracted to each other why do you think a marriage could work out?

If you weren't attracted to each other, why would you have sex in the first place or be in a relationship at all for that matter?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

its really more of the circustance then the actully act, two people 'having sex' to be 'cool' is just shows how stuiped our society is, prosition you know its money for a one nighter, nothing more, nothing wrong with that either i think, and finally a couple thats actully serious, dont mean they have to get marriage, but as long as they are serious and not doing it for recongtion i dont care

legends2.jpg

Just wondering, how would saying "If he's not able to make me extremely pleased during sex, then I can never love him and he's worthless to me. I don't give a [bleep]." not sound bad?

I don't believe that's what I said. Obviously that does sound bad and I don't know of any woman, myself included, who would take this approach to finding a partner,

All fine and dandy if they sleep together before marriage, but why should sex be the decisive factor whether or not she'll love him?

It shouldn't. As I said, I don't know of any woman who does look to sex as the deciding factor.

Also, my uncle was victim to women like that. The [bleep]y [bleep] got tired of him (They were married for a few years.) one day and said "I don't love you anymore." and left him. Right after she moved out, she just so happened to have a boyfriend and she got pregnant a few weeks later with her boyfriend's child. I hate all people like that.

There was NOTHING wrong with my uncle. He was a good man and a caring father. Now, he has to go with the pain of not having his children with him. (That [bleep] has them. Both children like him more than her.) By the way, that woman wanted to abort their second child (now a 3 year old girl) because she didn't want her, but my uncle did. At least they didn't get an abortion.

Yeh, we all have sob stories regarding failed relationships but you're not about to hear mine. I'm not going to have a "who can get the most sympathy votes" battle with you, sorry.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

I got no problem with it. Most of teenagers who want sex just want it as a symbol that "I'm not a virgin anymore." Because if you truly love each other sex wouldn't be the first thing on your minds.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Okay guys, can we get over that whole "test drive" line now? :roll: It's not really worth arguing over. Obviously it wasn't meant to be an offensive statement or anything.

-----

I agree entirely with Stilev and several other people who posted comments similar to his. I don't see sex as something that should be thrown around casually, which sadly is how most teenagers view it these days (in agreement with Nick_6464). I'm one of those cheesy cliche people who thinks that your first time (and every time, really) should be special (and with someone special) and not with some shady guy or girl that you barely know. I think it depends more on who you're doing it with and why you're doing it, as opposed to when.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Premarital sex is wrong and immoral. If anyone wants to make the world a better place, they should be against premarital sex. With no premarital sex there wouldn't be, or would be a lot less of: abortion, prostitution, rape, sexual diseases etc.

untitledyw7.png

Striker, Insane and Serephurus, you've bypassed the serious part of my post and focused on my little attempt at humour (albeit slightly warped). Lighten up a little, guys.

Well it wasn't funny, I suggest you think about what you have said and come back when you are alot more mature. Otherwise this may be locked.

Plus I can think of multiple other uses for a car other then just for driving.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!

Anyway, seriously, pre-marital sex is fine as long as both parties consent, and they use the pill, a diaphragm (sp?) and a condom. They should also be screened for STDs. Plus, like somebody, don;t remember who, said, marriage is a man-made thing (though some animals do mate for life) and the only reason anybody sees premarital sex as a problem is because of the church.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Okay guys, can we get over that whole "test drive" line now? :roll: It's not really worth arguing over. Obviously it wasn't meant to be an offensive statement or anything.

-----

I agree entirely with Stilev and several other people who posted comments similar to his. I don't see sex as something that should be thrown around casually, which sadly is how most teenagers view it these days (in agreement with Nick_6464). I'm one of those cheesy cliche people who thinks that your first time (and every time, really) should be special (and with someone special) and not with some shady guy or girl that you barely know. I think it depends more on who you're doing it with and why you're doing it, as opposed to when.

I agree.

pan.png

Plus I can think of multiple other uses for a car other then just for driving.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!

Anyway, seriously, pre-marital sex is fine as long as both parties consent, and they use the pill, a diaphragm (sp?) and a condom. They should also be screened for STDs. Plus, like somebody, don;t remember who, said, marriage is a man-made thing (though some animals do mate for life) and the only reason anybody sees premarital sex as a problem is because of the church.

So is this like a contradiction of God's existence? Marriage= Man Made, Sex = Natural, God= Prohibits.

:-w

Premarital sex is wrong and immoral. If anyone wants to make the world a better place, they should be against premarital sex. With no premarital sex there wouldn't be, or would be a lot less of: abortion, prostitution, rape, sexual diseases etc.

Tell me, in a scenario where two adults have known each other and been dating for well over a year, have been tested and have no STD's, and are even willing to have a baby before marriage, what do you find so immoral about them having sex?

Don't make such black-and-white statements in a discussion on such a cloudy and blurred issue.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I believe it all comes down to personal opinion. Due to my beliefs, I'm going to wait until I'm married to have sex. My opinion on it is complex, honestly, I'm having trouble putting it into words. I'll try my best though: I think marrige keeps sex sacred, and makes it so only those who truely love each other have it, not just people who have a physical attraction.

Now I realise their ARE people who aren't married, and truely loved each other, and had sex to expres their love or to create a baby, which in a sense, could be considered a marrige (a mental state of marriage of sorts).

If someone did have pre-marital sex, however, I wouldn't hold anything against them, in the end it's just a personal decision.

Tell me, in a scenario where two adults have known each other and been dating for well over a year, have been tested and have no STD's, and are even willing to have a baby before marriage, what do you find so immoral about them having sex?

Because the Bible says so.

untitledyw7.png

I didn't ask why (though some verses would be nice), I asked what.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I didn't ask why (though some verses would be nice), I asked what.

Having sex and not being married is what's immoral.

untitledyw7.png

The bible also says that man was created 6,000 years ago, is that something you believe too, solely because it's written in a book? Is the only opinion you have on the subject that the bible says it, you have no personal beliefs on the matter?

Personally, i'm 18 and have not yet had sex. Not because I believe in sex before marriage, or for any religious reason, but I believe that it should be something done with only someone you truly love. I'd much rather be in a happy relationship than be able to say that i've had sex :roll: .

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I've got no problem with it. As someone said, we're not in the 19th century anymore.

That's funny. I've seen some statistics counter to that opinion. I'll dig them up later on. In the meanwhile, if you'd like to find stats that show lower rates of all those things in bible belt states compared to America's national average, go for it.

The bible also says that man was created 6,000 years ago, is that something you believe too, solely because it's written in a book? Is the only opinion you have on the subject that the bible says it, you have no personal beliefs on the matter?

No it's not the only opinion I have on the subject. I'm convinced that the world would be a better place without premarital sex, as I wrote in my initial reply on this thread.

That's funny. I've seen some statistics counter to that opinion. I'll dig them up later on. In the meanwhile, if you'd like to find stats that show lower rates of all those things in bible belt states compared to America's national average, go for it.

I'm not going to look up statistics but it seems likely that you won't get any STD's if you stick to the same partner your whole life.

untitledyw7.png

I'm reading and reading but not giving much of an opinion on this topic because ..what the hell would I know about it that i'd want to admit? ( i'm fourteen. )

I don't think bringing the bible into this topic is a good idea, it's just like kindling something that doesn't need to burn. Considering I know a large sum of this forum doesn't believe in God.

But then again, pre-marital sex is directly related to the bible.

I don't know where I stand on that.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

If atleast I cared, but I don't.

I never plan on getting married, it's meaningless to me. I never plan on having any children either as I plan on living my life fully instead of wasting haft of my life raising children to live at my place.

Sex before marriage, it's such a lowly human preoccupation. You do sex when you feel it's the right moment to do it. Why openly talk about this kind of things, protection, disease, marriage? Things must be discussed subtely or the magic of doing something impulsive and in the moment dissapears. I laugh at people who 'plan' the moment they have sex, how pathetic.

2480+ total