I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaeldar the fairy slayer is a boy!! :shock:

Are you sure? Tons of ppl think it's a chick.

I thought it was a girl too, mod friend said it's a guy and checking her evidence now (p, not j)

If you examine her it says: "She looks dangerous". :anxious:

RaGetheGreat.png

Retired from RuneScape for as long as possible.

Ok, but i'm not going to figure all that out. I'll just take off a trillion or something.

PS: Does anyone know how many genie lamps it would take to get 99?

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Thanks for posting so much to keep this thread alive guthic_king9, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Updating the facts now :D

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Did you know in RSC free to play evlarg use to drop dragon bones when you killed her. You'd have to have a friend go in and get them

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

This isnt rs related but its true

I bet you never new that more people die per year from coconuts being dropped on their head than are eated by sharks

cwx3.png

Drops... D spear, 20+ half keys, 10+ d stones

This isnt rs related but its true

I bet you never new that more people die per year from coconuts being dropped on their head than are eated by sharks

Also more people die at work than in wars every year (stolen from QI :D )

I bet you never knew...

...that when someone logs out of runescape, it doesn't say that they have left clan chat. So if you don't have them on your friends list, then you won't know whether they've left.

It does say if they left clan chat. Turning Private Chat off doesn't make you leave.

And on the number of usernames, this is the number I got after fixing a few mistakes (thanks Chris):

6,364,132,742,260,910,916 or 36^12 + 11*36^11 + 46*36^10 + 93*36^9 + 99*36^8 + 63*36^7 + 32*36^6 + 16*36^5 + 8*36^4 + 4*36^3 + 2*36^2 + 36

No space at the beginning or end, and no two spaces in a row. I just found how many usernames were possible for 12 letters and went down to 1 letter. I may be off by a in some places, because some of the calculations I did looked incorrect. At least this helped me ward off boredom for half an hour while cooking :P

228/228 Qp

I bet you never knew...

...that there is an option in clan setup which lets only the owner of the chat enter the chat.

What's the point in that!?

tifsiggy.jpg

Probably already mentioned but..

Free players can use the Shantay bank

Thats: 2 in Fally, Edgeville, Draynor, 2 in Varrock, Lumbridge, Al-kharid, and Shantay.

9 in total for F2P

Isn't that a "one click" bank with that chest? Might speed up my superheating by allot <3:

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

... that you can't buy a mith grapple for some of those brill shortcuts, you can only make it

what does this mean :?

Sorry lol, I'll word it better:

You can't buy a mith grapple - that can be used for those brilliant shortcuts - you can only make it.

tifsiggy.jpg

... that you can't buy a mith grapple for some of those brill shortcuts, you can only make it

what does this mean :?

Sorry lol, I'll word it better:

You can't buy a mith grapple - that can be used for those brilliant shortcuts - you can only buy it.

you mean make? that is wrong though. since the update yuo can trade all stages of mith grapple, right?

karlpetter.gif

When you use the Medium Ninja Greegree, you get bigger than the original!

:? Could you rephrase that please?

The Ninja Greegree you get from the bones of the Ninja Monkey Leader at the statue of the Gorilla encircled by Monkey Archers makes you bigger than the Monkey you killed in the first place.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

tbh, a lot of these are really stupid. Also, did you know that this:

...that when POH's came out, there was a glory-duping glitch, which duped glories if you click "Remove" out of building mode, which severely dropped the prices of glories, and many players profited greatly from it, one of the most popular being n0valyfe who received over 1.5k amulets of glory from the bug?

violates several tip.it rules?

Did you know:

...a blue phat high alchs for 96 gp?

is wrong? http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=1582

...a Dragon Battle Axe is kept on death over an Abyssal Whip

That was changed due to a popular scam

there are about 6,765,811,784,000,000,000 possible combinations of names in rs. There are 26 letters, 10 numbers, and a space bar. That's 37 characters. The maximum number of characters is 12, so it's pretty simple math if you have a calculator. For those of you without it, the arrow thing means, "to the power of". 37^12+37^11+37^10+37^9+37^8+37^7+37^6+37^5+37^4+37^3+37^2+37^1. That is six quintillion, seven-hundred sixty five quadrillion, eight-hundred eleven trillion, seven-hundred eighty four billion. My calculator just says 6.765811784x10^18, so I don't know the last 9 numbers.

There are 36 options for the first, and 37 for all others. (You can't start with a _) 37*36*36*36.... so 37*36^11= 4,870,003,042,163,884,032.

That's all I have for now.

nh.jpg

did know.....

that all runescape charcters are right handed :-s

Actually, only when wielding melle weapons and staffs. When you wield bows, however, you wield it with your right hand, while a right-handed person would wield it with thier left? Everyone in Runescape is actually ambidextrous :shock:

So I herd You Liek Markip2's?

Barrows Drops: V helm x1, Dh Helm x1

Dragon Drops: 0

Finally finished RFD on 8/30/08!

First one to complete Lumbridge Achievement Diary In World 99 FTW!

markip2.png