I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

Did you know...

The examine for money was changed from

"Lovely Money!"

to simply an exact number of the coins you have.

It only says lovely money when its 99.999 gp or lessit says the amout once you hit 100k

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you didn't know that the gorillas guarding the jail in ape atoll will only attack you if you're next to the jail cell.

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

If you click on the opposite side of a slashed web, you go through even if it closes.

In RSC could use melee and magic at the same time.

There was also a guy in Varrock that could turn Platelegs into Skirts, and vice versa! Many people complained when it was taken out in RS2.

You could shut the bank doors in RSC, many people created macro accounts just to shut the doors and annoy the heck out of people.

Runescape player since 6th November, 2003

pen_chef.png

pen_chef.png

flubbersig.jpg

i have one for you all, if u ask zeke in alkharid about dragon scimitars, he'll say 'youll bne a monkey's uncle before you hold one of them'

little does he know thats actually true, (part of monkey madness) where you pretend to be the monkey child's uncle

My Goal Signature

i have one for you all, if u ask zeke in alkharid about dragon scimitars, he'll say 'youll bne a monkey's uncle before you hold one of them'

little does he know thats actually true, (part of monkey madness) where you pretend to be the monkey child's uncle

yeah i always thought that was funny. i even think my character said "funny you shuold say that..." after i completed monkey madness.

karlpetter.gif

yeah i always thought that was funny. i even think my character said "funny you shuold say that..." after i completed monkey madness.

lol the naive idiot

My Goal Signature

did you know... at level 1 woodcutting, you can cut willow trees-if it's an ent...

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

When using any spell you can get a random event?

I got two in the space of 10 minutes for "NPC contact".

The Temple Guardian is listed as a "Slayer Monster" when you cast "Monster Examine" on them?

The Troll Shamans are Level 1 Combat, have 1 HP and a max hit of 1 according to the "Monster Examine" spell?

Ignotum per Ignotius

Did you know, the Chaos Elemental can attack (and kill) you even though you may not be able to see him (killed me twice that way) you just have to be on his side of the fence and within a 15 second run of the castle.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

The fact is, u can say ur password in game. That myth is just used by password scammers.

Jagex doesnt have time to identify and censor everyones password, not to

mention there are many ways to get around that easily.

If my password was "everyone", i could just say my pswrd is everyon with an e at the end! :shame:

No, jagex released an update whereby if you say your password at all, it blocks the whole sentence that you said it in, so that you can't give someone your password, and/or accidently say it in speech, and have it guessed via the context it was said in. If you don't believe me, go lock yourself in your house and say it there.

Anyway, in other news...

Anyway, I'm going away for 2 weeks, so keep posting your facts!

I'm back! (obviously) I've read throught all the posts posted after I left, and have compiled a list to put onto the front page, so keep on posting! :thumbsup:

EDIT:

...that if you in danger of dying, you should set up your cannon? You can recover it from the dwarf cannon salesman if you die while it's set up, but if you are carrying it, 3 cannon pieces will protect over you best items, including your whip!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Here's two that I thought of from playing rsc so many years ago:

Did you know?

...That in RSC wilderness you could shoot arrows at a person outside the dark warrior castle (lvl 13 wildy castle) from the inside providing you were stood right up to the window-slit in the side of the castle?

...That in RSC there was a makeover-mage bug that allowed you to get a beard as a lady and walk around with a developed female chest??

:)

RS Names:

Droid Lives

Kajuah

...That in RSC wilderness you could shoot arrows at a person outside the dark warrior castle (lvl 13 wildy castle) from the inside providing you were stood right up to the window-slit in the side of the castle?

Awesome that's just like a real castle! :D I wish we could still do that...

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

There is a pirate in Port Phasysmaks (no clue how to say or spell it, i say/spell it like that) that takes you to Mos le Harmes His name is Bill Teach. Edward Teach, also know as Blackbeard, is one of the most infamous, real pirates in the world. Just kinda cool. Future quest? I hope so!

siggydonedark.jpg

Hangin loose. Marrentil can die.

did you know that...

Jagex is always working on at least one new skill?

And where did you get that information?

I highly doubt that each year Jagex employees sit around a table and Andrew says something like 'Ok guys, this year we will release 10 graphics updates, 4 new minigames and a new skill' or something similiar. I personally also doubt we're going to see any new skills over the next year and a half and I doubt Jagex is working on one right now.

They wrote it somewhere, not sure where though.

And tintin, you are the most hyper active poster ever, double posting, posting every other, listen, people go by when you joined, not your post count.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?