I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's one I didn't find while reading this topic, it's about firestarting.

Did you know that when firestarting, you always move west. If something blocks you from moving west, you'll move east. If something blocks you from moving west or east, you'll move south. If something blocks you from moving west, east, or south, you'll move north.

I've always wondered, what happens if you can't move north?

Worth trying to find that out :shock:

One of runescape ultimate question tbh ::'

Well, I decided to find out today (just happened to have a log and tinderbox while near my favorite 1x1 blocked in square).

Did you know that when firestarting, if you can't move West, East, South, or North; you just stand there as the fire appears under you?

zombiehead.gif

Did you know Edward Cranium is either inspired from Eddie the Head, Mascot of Iron Maiden (see zombie in signature) or the popular joke about a kid that was born without a body?

Eddie the head was born with no body, no arms and no legs. All he had was a head. But despite this major birth defect his parents still loved him very much. So on his sixteenth birthday his parents found a doctor that could surgically give Eddie a body. When the parents got home they couldn't wait to tell him that he could finally have a body and be like other normal people. They go home really excited and say "Have we got a surprise for you. It's the best present ever!" and Eddie says "Oh no, not another god damn hat!"

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

zombiehead.gif

Did you know Edward Cranium is either inspired from Eddie the Head, Mascot of Iron Maiden (see zombie in signature) or the popular joke about a kid that was born without a body?

Eddie the head was born with no body, no arms and no legs. All he had was a head. But despite this major birth defect his parents still loved him very much. So on his sixteenth birthday his parents found a doctor that could surgically give Eddie a body. When the parents got home they couldn't wait to tell him that he could finally have a body and be like other normal people. They go home really excited and say "Have we got a surprise for you. It's the best present ever!" and Eddie says "Oh no, not another god damn hat!"

Is that a joke?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I know an AWESOME one.

Did you know that using an easter ring and a book of folklore together could make you move at extreme speeds while in the form of an egg? How you may ask? Simple click to walk in a faraway distance, then click on the book of folklore at least 20 times continuously, if anyone is following you at this time, they will moonwalk towards the destination you clicked on but you will stay in the same spot. After that, click on the easter egg and ZOOOOOOOOOOOOM away.

It was quite an effective anti noob mechanism, because noobs would normally walk back to where you stood, only to see you disappear in a flash :ohnoes:

Another one involved a stronghold of securtiy book. Simply click on a door or closed coffin from a medium distance and then on the stronghold book. Close the book and you will still be reading it. Then you can click on the door or coffin and they will close and open.......without you touching it! \' It was funny watching noobs get puzzled as to why the Lumbridge cowfield gate kept shutting and opening by itself. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately they stopped working a while ago after some updates occured........evil Jagex. :roll:

dontdoublepost0yz.gif

...that if you used a woodcutting axe on the Christmas tree of 2005 it said you couldnt do that because that would make people unhappy?

...that Jagex mods can get random events aswel?

...that spades where the most popular item in RuneScape for a few days? (Halloween 2005)

...that you can do a chicken dance with a rubber chicken?

...that Jagex mods don't even have a mod only emote?

...that your making profit by burning logs up to maple and selling the ashes in grand exchange?

...that you could trade camo items (random event clothes) in the first few weeks after its release?

zombiehead.gif

Is that a joke?

According to Wikipedia, yes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

...the trolls in the *pinball* random event are named "Flippa" and "Tilt"

trolls are named to the first thing they eat right? so, WHAT THE BEEP IS A TILT?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

...the trolls in the *pinball* random event are named "Flippa" and "Tilt"

trolls are named to the first thing they eat right? so, WHAT THE BEEP IS A TILT?

He ate the button to tilt the machine.

I'm contesting one quite far down the list that said that Scythe's spawned only in the Wilderness. This is untrue, I got my Scythe (first drop of the day! 7:30 AM! Woo!) in Draynor Village while I was killing Dark Wizards, just north-west of where Niles, Miles and Giles used to stand.

ahh these are great

... did you know ... that during "the great dupe" that jagex offered lifetime membership to the person who told how they were duping items, and not only did not give it them they banned everyone who came forward with info.

Ring_World.gif

hehe ive got two good ones ive come across: one is that if ur not 68 fishing and u log out..when you log back in..ur outside of guild. and second, when ur doin a skillcape emote and somebody throws a snowball at you, you continue to do the emote but the thing ur holding in it disapears..its awesome \'

guthic+king9.png

guthic_king9.png

Undisputed Squirrel Master

• 5 months later...

Just some things, I suppose some people know these though.

Did you know...

...that though Jagex states in "Membership Benefits" page that subscription costs 4.60/month, from some countries it actually costs 7/month?

...that you can attack multiple creatures with cannon even in single-combat areas if they can't reach you?

...that the maximum total level in RuneScape is 2376?

...that there is already over 140 Quests in RuneScape?

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Heh, this old thread. <3:

Thanks for bumping it Juhn, I'd almost forgotten about it lol.

...that you can attack multiple creatures with cannon even in single-combat areas if they can't reach you?

I never knew that... always wondered why that happened sometimes at Black demons lol.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Similar to the above post if you are fishing and you open up the clan setup if the spot moves while you are in it, you will move to the spots new location once you close the clan setup.

If you have really bad magic defence the evil chicken can hit through your protect from magic prayer. (I was surprised myself when this happened to me.)

God dragonhide has the same stats as black dragonhide but is 8x the cost.

Dragon, bandos, third age, or gilded has worse defence then barrows.

Um...it does NOT take 5 minutes for the high scores to update after you level. It updates the second you log out.

Change that now, because otherwise these are not facts you have collected.

And anyway, a lot of the "facts" you've put down really aren't facts so much as opinions. Like the "person using the emotes usually being muted" thing...that is not true. I use emotes frequently and I am not muted, and usually people I see using them are not muted.

So a lot of these are subjective and I kind of think a large portion of this topic is a bust.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

...that you can answer many questions in the stronghold of security wrong and still be let through?

might wanna change a few of these due to the wildy update

and you CAN do your skill cape emote as an egg :D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P