I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

In rsc you needed a sleeping bags to do skills

And all these sleeping bags disappeared when this "fatigue" thingie was stopped. Too bad, because I collected thousands of them, hoping they would become a rare item...

"Noob" is an insult. "Noob" is overused. Be polite. Try to say "noob" less than once a day.

Thank you.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know

that if you are wearing a Ring of Charos (a) you can ask 50% Luke (from Rum Deal) what happenedto him?

that there is a one-way fairy ring just east of the Ectofuntus?

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

Two oldies but goodies from RSC:

There was a period when spelling anything wrong would cause a player to yell "Cabbage!" instead of what they typed. It was an early attempt at a censor I believe. Before that, nothing was censored.

You used to be able to wield any weapon regardless of you're attack level, the same for defense. I remember having a level 20 with a rune long sword. I ALSO remember when they changed it :evil:.

Ah, good times, good times...

samurai_fly.png

samurai_fly.png

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it feels like an hour has passed. Sit with a hot girl for an hour and it only feels like a minute has passed - Ol' Al Onestone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The scythe was dropped at two different times.

(I got mine during the "redrop")

Same, I missed the real drop seeing as how I was in school. I was furious.

I remember the system message was something like "here it goes."

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Well, here's one I didn't find while reading this topic, it's about firestarting.

Did you know that when firestarting, you always move west. If something blocks you from moving west, you'll move east. If something blocks you from moving west or east, you'll move south. If something blocks you from moving west, east, or south, you'll move north.

I've always wondered, what happens if you can't move north?

Well, here's one I didn't find while reading this topic, it's about firestarting.

Did you know that when firestarting, you always move west. If something blocks you from moving west, you'll move east. If something blocks you from moving west or east, you'll move south. If something blocks you from moving west, east, or south, you'll move north.

Worth trying to find that out :shock:

One of runescape ultimate question tbh ::'

Omega.gif

Thanks Yaff2 for the sig^,^

Inside the mage arena lever room to the bank you can search the sacks for a knife.

Lol, I honestly did not know that =D> How'd you stumble over this? :-#

I got stuck inbetween the webs. :oops: While waiting for a friend to help me out i searched the sacks and found it.

Worth trying to find that out :shock:

One of runescape ultimate question tbh ::'

There is a 1x1x1 "Box" which you hide in during Merlin's crystal.

igsig.png

oh cool this is a awesome topic

heres a good one: Did you know that when you are in the s.o.s. /the sucurity stronhold if you eat and than run at the door and click on it you will not have to do that annoying question

:D

also if your in the s.o.s. that a large monster can hide behind a rat!!!! and than attack you while you cant see what is hurting you :wall: :wall:

racer434.png

Yes im the dude with the shoe

"...that the scythe drop didn't require any "sub-quest" but they spawned in the wilderness so you had to be quick "

this is not true, they spawned all over runescape randomly, i remember picking mine up south of varrock by the champions guild

also, the same is true for rabbit ears, they spawned randomly

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.