I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

Did you know that you can't die on tutorial island? You will stay a 1 hp for life.

Maybe was said before, don't know.

Untrue - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSWDToYZopo

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in RuneScape Classic, we called Edgeville the "Forgotten City." I've never heard of it referred to as "Ghost Town" before. Although I haven't heard of "Ghost Town," that doesn't mean that supplement didn't exist; I just have never heard it.

It was called "Ghost Town" on the earliest maps. With the creation of the Widlerness it was renamed "Edgeville" and a general store and bank were added - prior to that it was just some place you'd go to access the Ghost Town dungeon.

thats crazy!!!

The POH idea with the house by each other woulda been mad! to bad jagex couldnt make 100000000 diff houses...

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

not sure if this has been fixed...

do you know that...

you can take more damage than your hp lv. just do a long emote(eg. str skillcape emote) and get hit while doing the emote.

i tried it a long time ago in my friends house and whacked him while he is doing his quest cape emote using dh while at low hp. pulled off 2 hits before the emote ended and the damage splashes only appeared after the emote ended. i hit a 70+ and 60+ btw.

magax_king.png

I bet you never knew

When proselyte armor first came out, free players could get it from another player but not wear it?

That Santa hats used to have a small magic bonus of +3 in runescape classic?

There used to be a construction bug which enabled people to attack anyone anywhere without them being able to attack back unless they to abused the bug, the most famous exploiter of the bug was Durial321, who ice barraged many people and managed to pk a green party hat which was given to a friend?

He was later banned and the green phat was never given back to the owner :ohnoes:

about the ring of life in a P.O.H ,

when you wield it and will get below 10% of your hp, you will get some message saying that you have to remove it or something, or wait was this in pest control? i don't know anymore #-o

got 99 attack:D 89/99 str now

killerxiiii1.gif

...you can get unindentified snapdragon!

I guess this wouldn't exsist anymore or it would be a Grimy Snapdragon?

Just wondering

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

...you can get unindentified snapdragon!

I guess this wouldn't exsist anymore or it would be a Grimy Snapdragon?

Just wondering

Li Chef

I'm guessing that Jagex only changed the name so that would be "...you can get grimy snapdragon" now,

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
actully the spell about aggies is true it was like that during my begging yeras of playing rsc. then sometime latter on they changed it so that aggie wouldnt steal anything form you. i know that many people who played rsc before rs 2 would agree. all you had to do was pick the you cant help me you mad witch. and then she get mad cast here thive spell and said my spell too (insert item in your invertory) was a long ago thing i woudlnt be suprised if many people diddnt know but it was like that for a while.

Actually, this was true in RS2, as well. I don't know how long I've been playing. My earliest holiday item is from Christmas 2005, but I may have been playing well before then and not paying attention. Anyway, I never played RSC and I insulted Aggie and she took my stuff once. lol

I glanced through the list and managed to see this: "High lvl monsters give extra combat xp"... :? Is this really true??

dag kings give 5exp per hit :)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Ha! Nice thread. Cabbage gives 2 defence?! lol. No wonder why OOC are collecting them! lol

~Bomb

Only the ones you pick from Draynor Manor give the defence boost.

did you know the first person who reached 85 slayer sold whip for over 100m?

Actually I'm pretty sure the first ever whip was sold for 65M.

...that the Chaos Elemental is the only monster that drops dragon items that can also be purchased at a store? (The CE can drop Dragon Battleaxes)

According to the Tip.it beastiary, the Kalphite Queen drops dragon longswords.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2monster_id=298

• 4 months later...

...that the Chaos Elemental is the only monster that drops dragon items that can also be purchased at a store? (The CE can drop Dragon Battleaxes)

According to the Tip.it beastiary, the Kalphite Queen drops dragon longswords.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2monster_id=298

Bump'd cos I just realised that this was still in my Siggy. :D

And yea, didn't say it couldn't, just said it dropped the Dragon Battleaxes. ;)

Also just so people know, I think there's a word limit or something on posts now, so I'm not gonna be extending the list on the front page any more, but still feel free to post your facts. ::'

*Now being since the forum changed which was actually a long time ago but meh. :roll:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

This is an obvious one that most people know but anyway.

Did you know that what ever position you log out on, when you log back on, you'll always appear facing west, For example: If you logged out facing north, when you logged back in you'd be facing west.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!