I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i bet u never knew that when you examine a tree and examine it when the tree become an ent they say the same thing ::'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

I don't fancy reading through 807 more posts to see if anyone has pointed this out, but in your rush to update your list you have managed to break Runescape rules by saying that "Passwords are blocked in game". You should really remove that before you actually get into trouble :shock:

I only knew about half of those :o although I never played RSC so ...

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Drop records go here, but I lost count of all of my drops while I was away from TIF/They were down :(

I don't fancy reading through 807 more posts to see if anyone has pointed this out, but in your rush to update your list you have managed to break Runescape rules by saying that "Passwords are blocked in game". You should really remove that before you actually get into trouble :shock:

Err... passwords are blocked ingame lol. I'm not asking you to try it, but if you check in the KB you'll find they are. Also I just tried it in a deserted area and got this:

You appear to be telling someone your password - please don't! If you are not, please change your password to something more obscure!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but if you try to take a explorer's ring to Entrana it won't let you... i don't know if it is all of them but i had a explorer's ring that had all the powers... sorry if anyone has said this already ::'

Phoenix4201.png

You can't have everything, where would you put it?

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know if anyone said this yet, but if you try to take a explorer's ring to Entrana it won't let you... i don't know if it is all of them but i had a explorer's ring that had all the powers... sorry if anyone has said this already ::'

anything that has a stat. ex-a pirate hat can go with 0 stats but a power asmmy has stats so it cant

ring has +1 prayerr and mage

Y_Z.png

anything that has a stat. ex-a pirate hat can go with 0 stats but a power asmmy has stats so it cant

But you can take glories, can't you? :o

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Nope

TO UNSPAM: Did you know that a Charged Glory Amulet gives you a better chance of getting a gem when mining?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Nope

TO UNSPAM: Did you know that a Charged Glory Amulet gives you a better chance of getting a gem when mining?

in the past you used to be able to, as i used to bring it to draynor tele when collecting seaweed. has that changed now?

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Err... passwords are blocked ingame lol. I'm not asking you to try it, but if you check in the KB you'll find they are. Also I just tried it in a deserted area and got this:

You appear to be telling someone your password - please don't! If you are not, please change your password to something more obscure!

A fun fact - which I posted in this tread - is that the correct answer in the stronghold of security is that your password WON'T get blocked - eventhough it in fact does.

kill_o_troll.png

kill_o_troll.png

A fun fact - which I posted in this tread - is that the correct answer in the stronghold of security is that your password WON'T get blocked - eventhough it in fact does.

Maybe they just wanted to show off that they found a way to block passwords being spread! :lol:

Or maybe they're monitoring when people say their passes so they can black mark people for trying to sell their accs. :ohnoes:

tifsiggy.jpg

Did you know that the chicken dance can only be activated by the rubber chicken, and it also has special music to accompany it?

Did you know that the Yo-Yo has a "crazy" option right under use, not before it?

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

I've heard that when construction first came out there was a glitch where by putting items into the treasure chest and doing some kind of trick with a friend(I don't get involved with construction I don't know what happens here) you could get double your item (I think each person ended up with one item). The people who discovered this bought as many rare items as they could and doubled them making unbelievable profits as you could imagine.

The glitch needed two people but after it leaked only the owned of the POH was found and banned along with anyone else who knew about the glitch. The discoverers accomplice was never found and could possibly still be playing today.

Chalksmith.png

Chalksmith.png

How about:

Did you know that rune kite has better defencive bonuses in general than obby sheild?

You can weild undead chickens in Animal magnetism?

(pretty obvious now, but it can still go on there) Did you know the coroporal beast's HP bar is much longer than anyother monster?

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

"...that it is possible to get a dragon full helm when burning pyre ships in the firemaking component of barbarian training You people might want to get your FM levels up!"

I got my DFH from a chewed bones pyre :thumbsup: 2nd Mithril Dragon I ever killed too! :shock: That was a long time ago.

Good money from that tho :D

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Lol that makes two people I know getting DFHs from pyre ships. It appears to be so rare that many people actually beleive that you just don't get them from ships... :roll:

tifsiggy.jpg

• 1 month later...

i got a few :)

did you know

...That in RSC hammers used to give +4 str bonus and you could wield them

...When the first person got 99 construction he lagged out and somone could attack anyone he wanted.

... There were no banks when RSC was first created

... In 2004 at christmas Santa Clause appeared in varrock and a few other towns giving out yoyos

and i remember when you could break spinning plates :)

Nosepicker01.png

Nosepicker01.png