I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

Did you know that...

A Dragon Battle Axe is kept on death over an Abyssal Whip ( I know from experience :( )( and not because I stupidly brought all of them in wildy, but because I picked up a dragon battle axe in wildy, and was killed quickly without realizing it. )

Did you know that...

You can drink a full 26 oz of Vodka in Runescape and continue to walk perfectly upright.

errr, the d wc axe is worth 1million more street price than the whip, so how is it a bad thing?

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know that...

A Dragon Battle Axe is kept on death over an Abyssal Whip ( I know from experience :( )( and not because I stupidly brought all of them in wildy, but because I picked up a dragon battle axe in wildy, and was killed quickly without realizing it. )

Did you know that...

You can drink a full 26 oz of Vodka in Runescape and continue to walk perfectly upright.

errr, the d wc axe is worth 1million more street price than the whip, so how is it a bad thing?

he said dragon battle axe which is 150-200k

not a dragon wc axe which is 2.5-3m

nugeto5.png

Did you know that the Chaos Elemental is the only monster that drops dragon items that can also be purchased at a store? (The CE can drop Dragon Battleaxes)

I just remembered this one.

Did you know that if you look towards the wall in the Entrana Dungeon (I can't remember exactly what direction, but essentially its away from the Dramen Tree) you can see a totally blocked off room with Black Demons inside? There is currently no way into the room.

idk if someone responded to this yet but the blocked of room with the blak demon is really the balck demon prat of the taveley dungeon i was int there for slayer and were talkin to 2 guys gettin the axe to cut the dramen tree though i couldnt see them.

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png

did you know...

if someone pm's you and tries to scam you by tellin you that u have been selected as a mod and that they need ur pass, u cant report them. it says that someone has to have said something or traded u in the last 30 secs

Did you know: if you have a kill count under 8 in Barrows, you will not receive blood runes from the chest, and if you have a kill count under 9, you will not receive bolt racks.

I've gotten bloods with a 6 kill count before..

Did you know:

That training on level 50 giant spiders in the Stronghold of Security is the fastest exp that can be used by non-members.

Did you know

...there are more people in this thread spamming with messages telling people to stop spamming then there is actual spam.

Anyways,

Did you know

...Many people do not know what a player moderator's job is on runescape according to the most recent poll.

smallsigr.jpg

Did you know that in runescape classic, there was a glitch on the falador castle where if the door was closed, you could climb on the ladder through the northwest window of the castle, causing you to be on black space? There was a window up there as well, and you could climb back down. Jagex fixed this a couple days later. You were also able to move around by clicking on the minimap in the black.

Did you know that the max combat in classic was 123?

Did you know that the reason that the max experience is 200,000,000 is because of bit limitations? After about 1-2m more experience, you would be level 127 in that stat, and my guess is that JagEx uses an 8-bit signed number. It would try to calculate how much experience you would need for level 128, but because 127 is the max 8-bit signed number, it would actually calculate the experience for level -127. Note the negative level. Of course, I can't prove this is true, but its the most logical explanation.

Max 200M has nothing to do with it, you need to calculate 13m, as its max level...

And the formula is...

points += Math.floor((double)lvl + 300.0 * Math.pow(2.0, (double)lvl / 7.0));

Then

/4

Yes, its java, and yes, I wrote a program to figure the formula out

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

did you know, when using a harpoon of any type(regular or kebbit), it appears as though you are tasting the water? or at least looks like your cooling your self down with it?

drinkingthewaterel1.png

huh... taste like vicious sharks...

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

did you know that in rs 1 if you went to aggie the witch and insulted her she would cast a spell and steal 1 random item form your inventory.and never give it back :ohnoes:

the miner on miscellenia still mines the old way.

when u press controll when u click walk here, y'oule run to it.

when u set mouse keys on on youre pc you can sell items in massive amounts.

updated

Level Resource Respawn with 2000 Respawn with 1000

1 Tree 55 seconds 55 seconds

15 Oak 7 seconds 11 seconds

30 Willow 8 seconds 11 seconds

35 Teak 7 seconds 11 seconds

45 Maple 35 seconds 50 seconds

45 Hallow 25 seconds 50 seconds

50 Mahogany 7 seconds 11 seconds

60 Yew 1:00 1:24

75 Magic 2:00 2:45

did you know that in rs 1 if you went to aggie the witch and insulted her she would cast a spell and steal 1 random item form your inventory.and never give it back :ohnoes:

doesnt sounds real

the respawn time of a magic tree is 2minutes

Depends how full the world is

Doomy edit: I like sheep

the respawn time of a magic tree is 2minutes

Depends how full the world is

ah wel the coding thing is annoying but the respawn time is 2 minute with full w en 3 whit 1000-2000

did you know that....

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilico-volcanoconiosis is the longest word in the english dictionary, not including the molecular forms of DNA wich can be 1,000,000,000 letters long

dont belive me search "what's the longest word?" on google, second link

beat that :mrgreen:

What's the longest word in the dictionary? Smiles, because there's a mile between the two s's!

:mrgreen:

Did you know that my name is Arkano5?

Boy, I hope you gave your parents hell for that.

Did you know there now is a grain field near the cooking guild?

There is also one near to Yanille Bank, next to the Yanille Hops Patch. These are for Pure-Puro, sometimes they have teleports to the area sometimes they don't! :ohnoes:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

did you know...

if someone pm's you and tries to scam you by tellin you that u have been selected as a mod and that they need ur pass, u cant report them. it says that someone has to have said something or traded u in the last 30 secs

Lie -.-

Some of these have probably been mentioned before..

Did you know..

..that the new demons are smaller than the old ones so that various safespots are gone?

..that pickpocketing was easier before the hunting update, even compared to when using dark gloves?

..that the dock of ardougne looks like a paintball gun?

..that some time ago you had to walk almost through draynor if you wanted to go from lumbridge to lumbridge-swamp?

..that between how it was then, and how it is now, there was a period when there was a agility shortcut in the fence south of lumbridge church?

..that now you can walk through, the little shack with the monk who gives you the amulet of ghostspeak is now on the other end of the swamp? (it used to be near the river Lum)

..that the special attack of the Magic Shortbow used to take only 3/10th of the special energy but that it was nerfed because it was too good?

..that between that happened and the cbows were updated rangers were seriously underpowered?

..that magic was equally underpowered because there was no Ancient magic and 80% of the pkers were rangers?

..that there are a lot of "old" quest items that you can get an infinite amount of by dropping them and asking for a new one?

..that most new quest items cannot be dropped for that reason but have a destroy option instead?

..that when Desert Treasure was just released the chest that you have to open with lockpicks took hours to open even with 70 thieving or more?

..that luckily you can get new lockpicks and anti poison by pickpocketing the nearby npcs? (i used about 200 lockpicks - i had 71 thieving)

..that dust devils and gargoyles offer the same amount of XP even though you need a much higher slayer level to kill gargoyles?

..that before the release of slayer, lava staffs were worth millions?

..that before there was mystic armour mages looked like f2p noobs?

..that before the release of the Barrows minigame death runes (which couldn't be crafted yet) were really hard to come by and quite expensive?

..that the regular, free, anti-fire shields have had its name changed atleast twice?

..that before there was Initiate armour, the best prayer bonus was from Monk Robes? (you can pick them up for free in the prayer guild near edgeville)

..that before the Gnome Agility Shortcuts (look in the archives of the RuneScape news if you don't believe the name) edgeville dungeon and varrock sewers were not connected?

..that you can have 2 keyrings? remove all your keys, drop it, ask for a new one, pick the old one up, and put the keys back on. this is useful if you don't want it's space in the bank to disapear when you take it out of the bank.

..that you can see tutorial island when you look south from the wizard tower south of draynor?

harold_king.png

Playing RS since Nov. 2002 (but with various breaks)