I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know

there is a ladder in the west bank in fally. What the world is up there there on way to get in there

The moderators' cookie stash, duuuhhhr. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What else would be up there...

newsigac5.png

did you know

there is a ladder in the west bank in fally. What the world is up there there on way to get in there

There are 7 chests, 4 of them unaccesible, inside a cage with no door.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

did you know

There are 7 chests, 4 of them unaccesible, inside a cage with no door.

no, that is seers bank, we are talking about fally bank!

karlpetter.gif

If you watch the bank recording in draynor of the old man killing people you will see 4 "players". There names are

-Cool Mom227-

-1337sp34kr

-Qutiedoll

-Elfinlocks

Did you know that these arent real people? They don't show up on the highscores!(It would be pretty cool if they did though) Cool mom is a lvl 27 with a legends cape! Pretty cool no?

Gamertag: Marioman222

Back to F2P

did you know that repeatedly posting on your thread doesnt get you more posts? take into example tintin's post number at the begining, 137, and compare it to his latest one where it is STILL 137.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

did you know that repeatedly posting on your thread doesnt get you more posts? take into example tintin's post number at the begining, 137, and compare it to his latest one where it is STILL 137.

Is this a joke?

If you make a post, and then change your profile after(in any way. get another post, edit your signature, edit your avatar, change your location, etc.) the information will have changed in the post that you made.

If I made a post, then changed my avatar, the new avatar would be displayed in the old post anyways.

EDIT: Unless you specifically checked what his posts were when he started the topic. In which case I still think you're mistaken :)

Officially retired on 12/10/07, no drop parties because that might be "covertly trading wealth". What does one person's happiness(until they quit) mean compared to the hours I wasted while runecrafting, anyways?

I dont know if anyone has said this but...

Did you know that when using the fairy rings you can sometimes bring certain animals with you?

Its true I once brought a dingo with me in the fairy place from the desert :-s

ya, at least 3 times i have brought a chimp along with me when i used the fairy rings from the hunter grounds

cool_sig1.jpg

Did you know...

...that in RSC, a glitch was discovered through a popular autoing program of the time that allowed females to have beards?

...that in RSC, men and women were essentially anatomically equal? I'll spare mentioning how they differed to save the immature giggles.

...that in RSC, dueling was allowed anywhere? The "Duel Arena" of the day was Lumbridge, because when you died, you were teleported to Lumbridge (where you go if you die normally). It was also commonly used as a free teleport back to Lumbridge, similar to the Home Teleport we know today.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

did u no that disks of returning were sold at varrok clothes shop in rsc and u could rob them and they would send u 2 a jail with all the banned and temprly banned peps :ohnoes:

Did you know...

...that you're wrong? Heh.. there was a Dwarf that had set up shop (in the Dwarven Mines I think) and sold the Disks of Returning for a few gp. You spun the disk to go into the place where all the banned people go. It was just an empty black space. They took it out because people dropped their disks in there and would get stuck, even though they weren't banned!

demonslayer2.png

Did you know...

...that in RSC, a glitch was discovered through a popular autoing program of the time that allowed females to have beards?

...that in RSC, men and women were essentially anatomically equal? I'll spare mentioning how they differed to save the immature giggles.

...that in RSC, dueling was allowed anywhere? The "Duel Arena" of the day was Lumbridge, because when you died, you were teleported to Lumbridge (where you go if you die normally). It was also commonly used as a free teleport back to Lumbridge, similar to the Home Teleport we know today.

Did you know... that made me want to play rsc again :(

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

did you know getting rich is overrated? it only takes paitence

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I've always wanted to play RSC again..

Anyways..

Did you know...

...that when the switch from RSC to RS2 was made, many people jumped one or more combat levels due to the change in the experience and combat formulas?

demonslayer2.png

slayer dart is effected by mage bonus. you probably think it doesnt cause you can wear rune at the barrows and still hit high. but of course it is effected by mage bonus. the barrow brother just have very low magic defence as their magic level is 1

Did you know

The accuracy of slayer dart is NOT affected by mage bonus so you can wear rune and have the same accuracy if your wore Ahrims.

~getting fire cape~

~owning at slayer~

~going for iron war~

Hi everyone!

I am back from my holiday in Corsica, where I learned to sail and windsurf ftw! :D

Anyway, I have to say this: OMG!!!! :shock:

I came back, and saw my name (tintin113) on the front page of tip.it, and that my first ever thread is now a hot topic, with over 25,000 views!!!

I thought that it would definitely be gone what with me being away for 2 weeks, but it is still here!

I want to thank Calcium (CA2) for helping maintain this thread =D>, and everyone who has posted while I have been away! Keep on posting everyone! :D :thumbsup:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Did you know...

That in RSC, "Protect from Melee" was called "Paralyze Monster", and it only worked against NPCs?

Hmm, not 100 % sure but didn't it only protect against skeletons and zombies ? While other "friendly" monsters could still hit you :-k :?:

Did you know that...

Barbarian fishing with a heavy rod has become the fastest fishing experience in the game after lvl 70? On top of that it gives agility and strength experience. Gutting them can give 10 cooking experience if you are succesful as well. However since you can not cook the fish it makes a downside.

Did you know that...

There is a ledge near otto's house at the grand tree with a gnome archer on it?

Did you know that...

Karjama island looks like a steam boat on the map when you sail somewhere. If you wanna see and are to lazy to find out yourself look in my blog in random picture section.

Ty guys =)

Anway, I had better add the one kindly donated by the tip.it times:

I bet you never knew...

... NPCs can fight and kill each other.

Examples:

In the goblin village, all the red goblins attack the green goblins and vice versa.

In the khazard (sp?) battlefield, everyone there is fighting each other.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Anybody who did Tree Gnome Village knows it :roll: and so does anyone who did Goblin Diplomacy after the update.

Anyway though...

Did you know Black Knights drop flour? :-s I guess they're cooks... :anxious:

Did you know.... Black knights in their fortress below Taverly have true black armor, while the miscellanious Black Knights, like the one by Draynor, have iron? (At least they used to....)

newsigac5.png