How do you want to affect the world?

Zealot

i want to b remebered as that guy who made every one laugh and always had a good time no matter wat the situation was, i just want to b remebered as light harted and humorus

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)

I want to be remember by more then just a person born in America

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Become as famous as Wayne Dyer/Deepak Chopra in international motivational speaking.

I've just got my foot in the door with team 10,000 and John Hale but I'm hoping to be remembered for changing the lives of a million people for the better.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I want to be remember as the man who made Communism work, and united the world, even if only for a few years, under a Communist regime.

Than I'll be damned well I want to be remembered as a guy that stopped the Communist regime. A second time, that is

Commie. :ohnoes:

I want to be remember as the man who made Communism work, and united the world, even if only for a few years, under a Communist regime.

... And if you ever got the power, you'd most likely be remembered as the other communist leaders so far... In the other words more or less failure at non-communist countries :

Anyways I don't care do the others remember me or not as long as I can be satisfied for what I've managed to do.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Like Zealot, I also want to be remembered for a dedication to Truth. Even more than that, I want to be remembered for having an infectious, supernatural joy. I have a great uncle like that. He's in his early 80s, and he is one of the most intelligent, loving, joyful people I've ever known. There is a light in his eyes that shines all the greater though his vision is fading and his body is failing. Just listening to him talk uplifts me and makes me smile.

G.K. Chesterton was like that too. In fact, he's sometimes called "The Prophet of Mirth." I want to be remembered as someone who could brilliantly and humbly express truth, and always do it with joy.

I want to leave a legacy of truth, love, and joy.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

"I want to cure AIDS" is noble but unrealistic.

Personally I want to save at least one person's life. Then I will sort of forever live in through them and the kids that they have which would have been nonexistent if that person had died.

Figured the easiest way to do this is become a doctor and volunteer in Africa. I'm getting close to my goal, I'm a junior Pre-Med student, taking the Med School admission test in 31 days :ohnoes:

/been studying for it since May, average 9 hours a day, 7 days a week

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

"I want to cure AIDS" is noble but unrealistic.

Personally I want to save at least one person's life. Then I will sort of forever live in through them and the kids that they have which would have been nonexistent if that person had died.

Figured the easiest way to do this is become a doctor and volunteer in Africa. I'm getting close to my goal, I'm a junior Pre-Med student, taking the Med School admission test in 31 days :ohnoes:

/been studying for it since May, average 9 hours a day, 7 days a week

Good luck Trapical. :-) I'm glad that there are people like you in the world...

I hope to save lives truthfully, just in a different way. I want to offer meaning because I believe that "an unexamined life is not worth living." However I honor you because I believe that you will achieve your goal, and that through that many people will be touched and their lives will be made brighter.

Thanks everybody who's posted! I'm enjoying it a great read and the insight into you as people that this is giving me.

"He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he can not lose."

--Jim Elliot

"You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. I did not then see what is now the most shining and obvious thing; the Divine humility which will accept a convert even on such terms. The Prodical Son at least walked home on his own two feet. But who can duly adore that love which will open the high gates to a prodigal who is brought in kicking, struggling, resentful, and darting his eyes in every direction for a chance of escape? The words compelle intrare, compel them to come in, have been so abused by wicked men that we shudder at them; but, properly understood, they plumb the depth of the Divine mercy. The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation."

--C.S.Lewis