Favorite Amusement Park/Roller Coaster? [Pictures!]

Rcty

My fave rollercoaster is the Dueling Dragons and maybe the Krackan at SeaWorld Orlando, Fl.

Best theme park was probably Universal Studios.... I love anything to do with movies and the Terminator 3D experience was truly awesome.

Harrington.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. It's the only theme park I've been to and I love it. The Tower of Terror was awesome!

Giant drop>Tower of Terror...But I got both of the shirts <3:

Yeh, I liked the view from up there. You're up there saying 'Oh, yes this is a lovely- AAAAAAAHHH!!!'.

But I prefer ToT still :P

Haha I thought I'd see that one come up a bit with the few QLD's on OT. I went to QLD when I was 7 but didn't go to Dreamworld. Though I did go Wet n' Wild and remember going on the twister, is that still there? Its probably a little poofy ride but I liked it when I was 7. :lol:

Anyway the Demon or Space Probe at Wonderland in Sydney would be my favourite until they closed the park down. :(

Or the Bungee at the Easter Show would also be up there but it only goes for a minute and cost me $20 (usually $30) so not worth the money.

Sydney's not really the place for theme parks, Luna Park is a joke really, considering all the pathetic neighbors complained about all the good rides being "too noisy" and got them shut down. :(

Sad to say, but Disney got a bit boring for me after going 12 times. I am not sure of my favorite park but the best roller coasters have to be the Spiderman at universal and superman at 6 flags. most other roller coasters give me no thrill at all anymore.

I have to agree spiderman is fun! BUT SUPERMAN IS SO AWESOME! I love that ride!!! <3: Roller coasters have been boring lately none are good anymore, sheikra (weikra more like what .... its just not all the thrill they put it out to be). I have gone to IOA (island of adventures) and the roller costers aren't to good at all. I mean the dueling dragons at IOA was better than hulk. I really have to go on kingda ka some day! Its the tallest and fastest roller coaster right now! I didn't like universal that much! And i refuse to go to disney! It like baby land!

Createyourownbanneratmybannermakerc.jpg

My favorite is a place near me called: Holiday world.

They have the number 1 wooden rollercoaster as well as the number 3.

Also there is a water park (ranked 4th in the nation on travel channel), and there is free unlimited drinks. :thumbsup:

Also i like mgm studio, rockin roller coaster ftw? \'

pan.png

Six Flags Jackson.

Favorite rides would be King Da Ka, Nitro, El Toro and Medusa. All truly gret rides.

Hellll Yeaaa. Kingda Ka, tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world. How can you possibly beat that. I havn't went so far this summer though, bummer.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. It's the only theme park I've been to and I love it. The Tower of Terror was awesome!

Yeh, I liked the view from up there. You're up there saying 'Oh, yes this is a lovely- AAAAAAAHHH!!!'.

Haha I thought I'd see that one come up a bit with the few QLD's on OT. I went to QLD when I was 7 but didn't go to Dreamworld. Though I did go Wet n' Wild and remember going on the twister, is that still there? Its probably a little poofy ride but I liked it when I was 7. :lol:

It scared me a fair bit. You know how you are supposed to keep your feet crossed while going down? Well for some reason it wasn't going to fast and just at the end my legs came apart and smashed on the pipe on the way out. It was ok though, I was full of addrenaline...or however you spell it. :P

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Ceader Point, Ohio. I was just there today. 17 roller coasters, the most in the world. I went on this one today (among others)

topthrilldragsterplf5.png

fun, but scary as hell. I was just on it today. The line was only 10 minutes too. Kingda Ka is a carbon copy of it, but 2 feet taller to get the record.

It scared me a fair bit. You know how you are supposed to keep your feet crossed while going down? Well for some reason it wasn't going to fast and just at the end my legs came apart and smashed on the pipe on the way out. It was ok though, I was full of addrenaline...or however you spell it. :P

Oh ok cool. So the park is still around then. Good to hear. Apparently we may be going up there towards the end of the year to visit my grandparents at the Gold Coast. I'll definitely be going to Dreamworld and Wet n' Wild then. :thumbsup:

There's another Water Theme park on the Gold Coast. 'White Water World', I haven't been to it so I don't know if it's good or not. Looks alright, not as good as Wet'n'Wild. But I don't think that is helping the drought having another Water Park :-k .

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Let's see... King's Island is my favorite park, and my favorite rides on it are these:

The Beast.

Flight of Fear/Outer Limits.

Face-Off.

Son of the Beast.

Racer.

Vortex.

Drop Zone.

Delirium.

Kings Island is FTW! <3:<3:

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

The Titan in Arlington, Texas: It towers 255 feet above the earth and reaches speeds of 85 miles per hour

thetitan.jpg

Batman the ride also in Arlington, Texas :one of the most innovative coasters of all time.

one of the most innovative coasters of all time.

batmantherid.jpg

And last but not least the Texas Giant! which is also in Arlington, Texas :thumbsup: : It is named the top wooden rollercoaster on earth, 14 stories in the Texas sky, this beast howls at 62 mph.

Texasgiant.jpg

In Texas, everything is big 8-)

Minimeedude.gif

bucketcopy2fu2.gif

Fave theme parks are Universal Studios and Disney world.

Fave ride are the rockin roller coaster (0-60 mph in under 3 seconds!) and the Hulk in Universal studios. That ride was fun. Usually, roller coasters take you up slowly to the top, then shoot you down. On the hulk, it surprised everyone because instead of riding slowly to the highest point, it went up slowly about halfway then shot upward at high speed. I didn't know it was coming so it was quite fun!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

[hide=minimeedude quote]

The Titan in Arlington, Texas: It towers 255 feet above the earth and reaches speeds of 85 miles per hour

thetitan.jpg

Batman the ride also in Arlington, Texas :one of the most innovative coasters of all time.

one of the most innovative coasters of all time.

batmantherid.jpg

And last but not least the Texas Giant! which is also in Arlington, Texas :thumbsup: : It is named the top wooden rollercoaster on earth, 14 stories in the Texas sky, this beast howls at 62 mph.

Texasgiant.jpg

In Texas, everything is big 8-)

[/hide]

That just reminded me of Rollercoaster Tycoon :P . I remember making those rides and everything.

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Tried Medusa and Great american scream machine at six flags Jackson today, Medusa was pure awesome and GASM was kind of a let down, not close to as scary as it looks.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....