What is your number one pet peeve in Runescape?

slickmovedud

I was just wondering what annoys you a lot in Runescape? It can't be something like bank space and things like that. It has to be something small, that msot people don't notice. For example two of mine are: zombies look awful now (my opinion), and that the drop rate of iron arrows form mintours has decreased(or it is just me, but.......). Please, feel free to Pm if you need explaining.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the many 'products' that people seem to like calling each other. Nothing in this game annoys me as much as when people call each other "pc products", "RS2 products", ect.

I just can't stand it. :evil:

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

i dont like when ppl talk like dis. it is 2 annoying 4 me 2 understand..

I HATE that..

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

quest cape emote.

how is that not expected? dont wear ur cape if i dont wanna show it off. you cant loose that much time showing some 1 your emote that you worked hard for. as long as there not going "emote emote emo0t0ate" i dont know why its so bad to ask. i always amaze those who ask for an emote, makes me feel like im being looked up to.

The thing that annoys me the MOST is noobs that trade you just because they want to see the item in trade and run away after they see it. Wastes your time and someone could trade you and your busy with that noob showing him so the other person who was going to buy it walks away because they think they're buying it.

AND THATS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE :shame: :P \'

runemrune,sk8%20boarder1.gif

sk8%20boarder1.gif

sk8%20boarder1.gif

HAHA CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG!!!! YOU LIKE CLIFFY???????? LOL NOOOOOOB

=

angrykw2.png

Voldemort's beautician wasnt a very good one...

what ticks me is people who constantly say "why?" it reminds me of my 3year old cousin ffs!

Them: what you doing?

Me: Castle Wars

Them: Why?

To kill them and get tickets

Me:to get fancy armor

and so on so forth...

Popoto.~<3

This isnt really game related but I hate when people dont know who the Beatles are... THEY ARE THE SUPREME GODS OF ROCK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Pasty.png

every time they do a graphics update on a monster, they add a dying annimation that take 2-3 seconds, and the drops don't appear till the animation is done. In some places, thats the difference between fighting the next monster right away, and having to wait because someone else attacked it first (maby because they didn't wait for the drops).

And it really PISSES ME OFF so god damn much :evil:

quest cape emote.

how is that not expected? dont wear ur cape if i dont wanna show it off. you cant loose that much time showing some 1 your emote that you worked hard for. as long as there not going "emote emote emo0t0ate" i dont know why its so bad to ask. i always amaze those who ask for an emote, makes me feel like im being looked up to.

People may like the bonus's the capes give without having to be annoyed to do the emote?

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

This isnt really game related but I hate when people dont know who the Beatles are... THEY ARE THE SUPREME GODS OF ROCK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Anyone who knows anything about culture knows who the Beatles are, so tell those people who don't know to come out of their cave

britonlongbo.png

quest cape emote.

People may like the bonus's the capes give without having to be annoyed to do the emote?

you dont have to do the emote? its like complaining about going into the wild and dieing. you dont have to do it.