Verac Scam?

Guest Kickpointy

Guest Kickpointy

What's the point of the Verac Scam where they put up 2 skirts? Most people notice there r 2 skirts....

Yea, but what sucks is you can't report em. Cause they don't say "selling full Veracs 4.3m" They Say "selling veracs :SOMEONE'S NAME: !!!!!" So, they never said it was full. I wish I could PK those guys IRL.

45-45 Spec in the back from my dark bow that Satan blessed. PKING IRL FTW!!! And also, most people just aren't paying attention.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

whats the scam? some guy gives you full veracs with 2 skirts, yea, I can see how getting a free skirt is a real scam :roll: . Unless theres more...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

They put up 2 skirts, and take off the helm or something, not sure, but whatever piece they take away is worth more than the second skirt. So they sold veracs for full price, except it had 2 skirts, and now they have an expensive piece to sell on top of that.

sigxp6.png

i fell for it, bad thing was some guys name like liiiliili so that was hard to remember and didnt report in time. little basterd got my fury, so i went to cw to vent my idioticy. reason i feel for it. it sounding like a good deal but the moment he/I clicked accept the helm changed to a skirt almost lightspeed. :shock:

Popoto.~<3

Great, now more people are gonna try this stupid stunt.

Thanks. :roll:

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

Great, now more people are gonna try this stupid stunt.

Thanks. :roll:

I highly doubt a post here about it's really going to do that...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I believe how it works is people look at the second trade screen and see the word "Veracs" four times, and thus assume its full Verac. Just remember never to assume though.

Wise words :P

i'll ever make that mistake again...spec seeing im f2p and only play 30mins a day if i get bored.(pratically retired)

Popoto.~<3

Someone put of a noted black skirt. I fell for it. haha.

I fell for that.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i fell for this scam once. its cause i drain too much attention away while merchanting them. believe it or not, some people actually declines the real set first and then puts the fake set on the second trade, not a really accurate scam but it works apparently.