World 28 - Free xlogging world... Must read!

For all of us (stakers) It much be annoying to get xlogged on a stake, so i decided to make this thread.

1 Month ago on the arena, pk3d by mike started typing "world 28 is the free xlogging world please stake there"

What's xlogging?

Logging out from a duel (commonly if your losing) to keep you items when you staked something inthead of dying and lose the stake

I went and staked a few people, i logged for some minutes and there was no one, i kept staking in world 22, but i met annoying xloggers everywhere, actually everyone knows how to xlogg, i don't do it cause i've got honour, many people will do it just to don't lose your money

Thats so lame...

anyways, the only way onto no xlogging is to take staking world onto world 28 (you can't xlogg here.)

So if you've got honour and you don't xlogg just to get rich by a unfair way, stake in world 28.

World 22 - 7:00 GTM SUNDAY 27 JUL bring flags, full prayer, we need people, we'll start saying to go world 28 to stake, as a drop party, to make staking more fair.

PM FOR advice.

People helping:

Happytail21

i po0wn3r i

h4z purestr

rangerrales5

duke da g0d

lemonpieman

pipeelbakan

maxitofuego

own ur pixlz

alvaropet11

fo0sh (i hope)

hooh392

vs range

And i hope you guys come!

even if you don't stake, help to make this game more fair!

Please post if you come!

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

Why isn't it possible to X-out on w28?

Pipeelbakan is "starting" a new world where only honest players who wont x logg can stake. Basically xloggers=22 nonloggers=28.

Ill see if i can make it, dont know if im busy at that time.

randomkcopyq.png

you know at the top right hand side of window explorer etc, etc, to close theres an X. Thats how it gets the name X-logging. It essentially saves the losing person from dying and therefore losing his items.

I personally believe it is the worst kinda of cheating. Dishonorable. And no, don't ask how to do it.

People use to do this in RSC, except there you could do it anywhere. Just attack a monster your sure you won't kill and remove your weapon and close your browser :Q

Sucks people do this staking now. Maybe jagex will make it so you lose if you log out during a duel (sure not everyone is x-logging, but it'll stop people who do from doing it)

Always Rollin' in RSC

Do you love Harry Potter ?

sdik 3 evah yeht ,ynnig seirram yrrah

I'll come after i get 99 smithing today =P.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I used to know about x logging a few years ago but im out of touch and have forgotten...

If you x log during a stake arent they likely to kill you in the 2 minuites it takes for rs to log you out anyway?

I thought x logging takes a long time before you log out..? Also if you can log out during stakes, why dont people just click log out instead of xing?

ciclg6.gif

Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them.

Runescape Since 2002

hold on... you need to have 10 seconds after combat to log out, right? well what if you entangle your opponent, which lasts 15 seconds, and then run to the other side of the arena until you can log out? (meanwhile your foe is still entangled) I mean is that possible?

and toast is right just put on no movement =P

reportsigvj6.png

kidsranqe.png

Check out my Aviansies guide, going back to February 2008! viewtopic.php?f=180&t=772125&p=6254788#p6254788

reginlief_28.png

reginlief_28.png

hold on... you need to have 10 seconds after combat to log out, right? well what if you entangle your opponent, which lasts 15 seconds, and then run to the other side of the arena until you can log out? (meanwhile your foe is still entangled) I mean is that possible?

and toast is right just put on no movement =P

naw, it'll say something like 'you can't log out from a duel!' or something like that, I've tried before to be honest :oops: just to see how ppl would do that, didn't stake anything that time, just with a rl friend to check it out

dragon drops: 2h, Med (x4), spear (x3), legs (x3), skirt, left half

barrow drops: 45+ GWD drops: 1x steam, 1x bandos plate, 1x tasset, 4x shard

proud owner of the Quest Cape since March 28th 2008 - [554/555 songs unlocked]

99 cooking on April 5th 2008

99 magic on June 29th 2008

Dog to 100% (full grown) at 2nd day of Summoning! :)

To above..x logging is not clicking log out...it means exiting the rs screen completely so that the server thinks you have been disconnected. It is illegal by jagex's rules. Sorry if someone else has said this before :oops:

Pip, I don't think you're the right person to be talking about this, seeing as you protected your whip in that dm vs. Abrasion, when you both agreed on no protecting.

C1Geq.png

So why did you protect it?

Wow that's lame you should think a little more pl0x. Read that topic

I think ur just a plain sad xlogger

He doesn't stake moron so stop being a hypocrite.

I support what you're doing, but not you as a person =;

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...