Macros 1, Jagex 0

Killy_the_Kid

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex. You scored a point in the other team's goalpost.

Isnt that a good thing if there scoring?

Fine, I'll fix it.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Nobody cares.. The programmers can make a script for a random in like 3 hours. Jagex can add as many randoms they want, the programmers will just laugh.

You are so smart. <3:

Really. It's ... really, really not sarcasm. That really is a good point.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

1) I hated the axe head random. And people complained because they would AFK a skill, lose their dragon axe head, someone picks it up and doesn't give it back. Then they whine about it.

2) The new event is fairly complex.

3) As someone said earlier, they've seen less autoers. And someone else said that it HURT people more to have it than get rid of it.

Nuff said. :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Jagex has done something right, because there are only 2 macros now

istead of the usual 6-10 on yews next to Catherbury, and none during

evenings.

Well, back to cutting yews and reporting macros... :)

ortamo.png

ortamo.png

Thats true, the fishing area has been a sad thing to watch for quite a long time now. I mean, how hard it would be to make more skill requirements for shark fishing??? :shock:

ortamo.png

ortamo.png

i have said this once before. I make macros for stuff other than runescape (mostly Tribes) and making a find axe head macro would be easy. You just need to record the color of your axe head and find it on the ground.

most ppl don't know how macros work because they are so close minded

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

JaGEx should get rid of Sandwich lady and Evil Bob instead of axe-randoms...

*Turns to Lady* "Ya know, it's very rude to interrupt my fight because you just wanna give some stuff away!!"

*Gets hit by stupid baguette*

*Founds himself in GDS*

*Dies in the middle of a clanwar...*

That was true story that happened to me, teled by Lady to gds in the middle of clan-war. Cute

EDIT:

To guy below me:

GDS as Greater DemonS in eastern wildy 44-47 lvl (i guess right level, if not fix it)

I don't think that any random event teleports you into the wilderness. That would be unfair to you, so I assume you're lying.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I don't think that any random event teleports you into the wilderness. That would be unfair to you, so I assume you're lying.

I think she can if you may already be in the wilderness?

But personally, i really do think she should be removed, it's unfair for example when someone is fighting skeletal wyverns, they cannot get rid of her and end up getting tele'd away. Rather frustrating.

Dark_Jab.png

It might be the wrong place to post this,

but why doesn't Jagex add a picture of a random secret code (like you are oftenly getting when you want to join a forum) which you'll have to type in the screen after loging in I dont think I'm very clear so I made a screen.

rscopyyb4.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-21

Dont you guys think this is gona work out?

These symbols are hard to indentify for a scanning programme because of the white lines .

What's your opinion about my suggestion?

+1 :thumbsup:

+2 but usually the accounts are logged in by a human THEN the auto program goes to work. <.<

Pasty.png

i don't think jagex took out the ent...
Noone said anything about the ent random.

I dont think ents were removed, I just got one now.
Again, noone said anything about the ent random.
delimli7.jpg

Theres 1 big way to hurt the gold farmers quickly. Make Asian-specific servers, and block Asian-originating IP addresses from joining non-Asian servers. Why try to do damage control when you can prevent the damage?

Step 2. Gradually Block public proxies (which they're likely to try and use next).

Step 3. Gradually block any private proxies they setup to use. This is a much easier task than anything now, since many of the places they setup these proxies, they can simply have them shutdown directly via the ISP. While changing an IP address costs them next to nothing, having to completely relocate to resume their process (only to be shutdown again shortly after via the ISP again) becomes more cost-worthy than its worth, and they simply move onto other games.

Anything short of making it not worth their while, doesn't stop them. The problem is, many of the bans aren't of the actual bots, but the people who buy the gold from the gold sellers. The problem with that, is by the time the buyer has it, the gold seller couldn't care less if the person trading gets banned, as it's likely either well passed around (making it difficult to track back to the bots) or the character doing the sale is meant to be scrapt after one sale (ie. if they sell in 5, 10, and 25 million intervals, have each character with only those amounts, so they can sell, and if they are banned its no big deal).

It's an elaborate and very profitable business. Jagex will not take them down by trying to keep them under control, they need to go for the kill, or they are otherwise just wasting their time.

Riqualyn.png

+2 but usually the accounts are logged in by a human THEN the auto program goes to work. <.<

They will find away around it like they did with the "Sleeping bag" in RSC

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

maybe there was too many complaints about losin a dragon axe head while afking?

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

• 2 weeks later...
It might be the wrong place to post this,

but why doesn't Jagex add a picture of a random secret code (like you are oftenly getting when you want to join a forum) which you'll have to type in the screen after loging in I dont think I'm very clear so I made a screen.

rscopyyb4.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-21

Dont you guys think this is gona work out?

These symbols are hard to indentify for a scanning programme because of the white lines .

What's your opinion about my suggestion?

you got the code image from SRO, didn't you?

SRO uses the same system but there is an even bigger bot problem there than in runescape.

Gold farmers can read, y'know.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?