-.- Stupid animals!

Foreverneverever

I love taking pictures about anything and everything, i come across the weirdist of the weirdist things, a couple of months ago i even took a couple of pictures of a pidgeon stuck in a jar, don't ask me how he got it becuase he didn't talk back when i asked it :P

I lost those pictures before i could put them on my pc (some internal memory error -.-)

Now this evening i saw a bag moving, there was a light breeze so at first i tought the wind was moving it, but suddenly it came closer (it was dark) and i saw there was an animal stuck somehow in the bag handles, we managed to free him after struggling a couple of seconds, we even pet it for a couple of minutes, it wasn't scared :)

stommeegelzf6.jpg

stommeegel2fj1.jpg

svssig.gif

Thanks for the wonderfull sig Scar :)

chaosga3.jpg

You petted a hedgehog...

Did you not notice all of the [bleep]es and not remember the fact that they are normally diseased.

I'm a carpenter, i'm used to get in contact with splinters, those [bleep]es on his back won't do me nothing.

And i haven't been sick for 5 years, so i guess i'm immune to pretty much all common diseases we have here

svssig.gif

chaosga3.jpg

You petted a hedgehog...

Did you not notice all of the [bleep]es and not remember the fact that they are normally diseased.

I'm a carpenter, i'm used to get in contact with splinters, those [bleep]es on his back won't do me nothing.

And i haven't been sick for 5 years, so i guess i'm immune to pretty much all common diseases we have here

do you workout and take vitamins? if so you're chances of getting sick are slim (strong immune system)

Sometimes i take vitamines, but not that often, maybe 1 month/year, and i haven't taken vitamins for the first two years.

I skate and swim sometimes, i do weight lifting and running away from tha police!

But i smoke and i sleep about 3-6 hours a day, for years now :P

svssig.gif

chaosga3.jpg

You petted a hedgehog...

yea but there sooooooo cute! :XD: :XD:

So is a wild tiger. Point?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

That's pretty cool. :)

By the way is it just me or did someone else a year or two back post a topic just like this with pictures of a hedgehog they found too? I vaguely remember seeing something just like this.

By the way is it just me or did someone else a year or two back post a topic just like this with pictures of a hedgehog they found too? I vaguely remember seeing something just like this.

Bubsa did I'm almost certain. I remember it was a hedgehog that got its head stuck in a McFlurry. :lol:

I think it was bubs anyways, could be wrong.

Bubsa did I'm almost certain. I remember it was a hedgehog that got its head stuck in a McFlurry. :lol:

I think it was bubs anyways, could be wrong.

I found it. :P

Glad I'm not going crazy. Sometimes this forum feels like a blur of memories. Anyways I wonder what it is about hedgehogs getting stuck in food packages.

That was very cute. I feelbad for the hedgehog. You did a good deed

*hands you 50$, and then says Phsyce!!!*

yeah but he still has the money... and now your $50 poorer :twisted:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]