Player and Jagex Mods

Joshhodgetts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See player mods all the time have 3 or 4 friends that are P Mods aswell :)

Seen Paul twice, once at PC when he was lvl 40 testing if the combat level requirement worked and once down at the Duel Arena, dunno what he was doing. Also seen Mod Tharby at the Duel Arena aswell :roll: (stakers, sheesh)

I see the same P mod everytime I log on =/

He's such a nub

Haha, I've seen the same mod around a bit too. :P

I've never seen a jagex mod, but I've seen countless numbers of player mods. You can almost always catch one fishing in Catherby if you want to be in a rule-breaking free zone.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I don't remember seeing jagex mods. Player mods I usually see skilling or buying/selling items, though one tried to pk me while I was slaying green dragons, called me a noob when I ran away too :x

sig3bh7.png

I've seen 2 J mods, one at the Edgeville yews in world 57. There were like 12 macroers there, so he logged in, said "Hi" and all the macroers logged out at once. It was really amusing.

The other one I saw was at world 1 Varrock, yelling "No spamming!" at a bunch of... spammers.

I've seen 2 J-Mods, can't remember which ones, at the same time at world 69 edgeville while I was chopping yews.

countless P-mods, In fact, I did heroes with one

and I bet all those people who said they see several J-Mods every time they play are lieing

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I see P-Mods now and then when I'm wandering about. Usually in W2 Fally, W99 Edge, and other places.

I've only seen a J-Mod ONCE. And that was at a Tip.it Event Team event for Trawler (A few months back) and he showed up for awhile, that's the only time, ever.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

well i have seen plenty of p-mods but i have only seen 1 j-mod, it was just after farming came out (2 days after) and he was at seers bank wondering how we liked it

told him its stupid till level 75 then you get your own private magic tree in falador park whitch is great (or i thort so)

i have seen 1 jmod (mod dagget) on world 140 edg bank the day of the public relise of the german worlds - he spoke very good english and german answering many nooby and serisous questions befor getting so overwhelmed with questions that he logged out.

ive seen loads of p mods, but never a J mod.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif