Potential game/graphic updates! (NEW stat pic!)

Sir_Erderik

very very nice graphics, definitely better than the new ones jagex leaked... Abd about sending this idea, you could try using the comment on our service on the RS main page, and maybe send them a link.. but kinda explain it a bit and tell them where to go if they don't trust the link or something else. I also like your health bar update, i support this

:thumbup: :thumbup:

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are amazingly good at graphics. You should really work for Jagex!

Perhaps the 'M' for members should only appear on ftp, and is removed for members, since it's irrelevent for members to be told which skill is members only.

And good luck on the prayer interface!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Your stat pic looks kind of like this stat pic, this suggests that Jagex is working on changing the stats. This is the german betas stats menu.

Stats.gif

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Nice pictures, especially the health bar. I like your stat one, but i have seen a better one where there is room for like 4 more skills. But yours is really good :P

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Very, very good job with the icons and the interface. You said all rights are mine so I'm not sure I'm allowed to do this, because you said all rights were yours, but I took a risk and edited the little box on which the stats and the icons are. Here it is, your choice if you want to change it.

Statmenuedit.png

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 1 month later...

ok i like the new stat page but the health bar, isnt it just trimming the outside with gold?

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

Oh gees I hope he didn't go away :pray:

666th POST!!!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Oh gees I hope he didn't go away :pray:

666th POST!!!

What's so great for 666 post?

Nothing really. Not very important.

• 1 year later...