|^^|Ganja Green's Blog!|^^|>>Not Playing as Much....<<

the thought of people merchanting to make cash sickens me but also reminds me of the resourcefulness of people when they need/want cash... well in your case you dont really need it, but you more of want it :P

why not try a skill or 2...?

anyway, good luck with getting that cash for that item that you now want, untill a new item shows around the corner

have fun!

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thought of people merchanting to make cash sickens me but also reminds me of the resourcefulness of people when they need/want cash... well in your case you dont really need it, but you more of want it :P

why not try a skill or 2...?

anyway, good luck with getting that cash for that item that you now want, untill a new item shows around the corner

have fun!

Idk what the big deal about "merchanting" is. I love it, its addicting and i love challenging yourself on how much you can make and everything. Its just another part of runescape just like skills. The new "thing" right now are skillcapes so i thought i'd go for something a little different and go for the famous "partyhat". No one "needs" anything in runescape, they all "want" it. If you love fishing you will fish, its just a game and i will play the game for what makes it fun and having fun is merchanting for me. <3:

Thanks for the free bump.

Sig2.jpg

Thanks Foodfight

hey greeny have fun on mems it a lot of fun and keep going with you money making. lets just put it this way you got more than me

Thanks, I just hope not to get side tracked as much with all the neat things to do on members.

good luck with merchanting

btw: Your name ownz

Hehe, I like it too ::'

Sig2.jpg

Thanks Foodfight

What can i say, it's all working out perfectly. Green peehat, green trouble brewing[for when i get peehat], green numbers, green name....i wonder what else will happen ::'

Green thumb? ::'

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

What can i say, it's all working out perfectly. Green peehat, green trouble brewing[for when i get peehat], green numbers, green name....i wonder what else will happen ::'

Green thumb? ::'

o.0 very well thought, but don't even say a green skill cape cause it aint happenin. Farming...no ty, herblore....no ty, strenght....keeping it at 1 :D

Sig2.jpg

Thanks Foodfight

congratz on 10 mill and good luck with getting that green phat!!! I love green... <3:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found