Meet your meat

highlanders

I don't want to bring my religion into this, but meat is made for a reason.

Humans need it. It gives us vital vitamins, protiens, and other things that make us healthier, and probably happier too.

I'll never stop eating meat, mostly because it tastes so darn good.

Anyway, I have to go. Its dinner time.

Steak for dinner, Mmmmm.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Animals like cows and chickens have been domesticated for thousands of years. Their purpose on Earth is to die and feed us.

And we watched this in History of North American Ranching. Then the professor treated us to Burgers. They were great.

By taking the extra time and resource to kill them fast, we would raise food prices worldwide, and you would force millions in poverty to go hungry because they could not afford the new meat.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

anyone else get a sudden urge for a baconator?

And the reason some places treat animals like that is because it is cheapest.

and that keeps our hamburgers so easy to buy. if those places improved the living conditions of the animals, it would cause a price rise in the meats they sell. This would mean that organizations trying to help feed the homeless (people) could not buy as much meat on the same funds. So is it really worth having more people go hungry each day to make a chicken feel better?

\'

Look its rob!

[hide=Gah night of the living quotes]

Lol mercifull, humans are omnivorous, not carnivorous. Try to go see scientists and and say "Omgzz you are all idiots, humans are carnivorous not omnivorous!!!".

I'm not surprised by the reactions here, you all try to justify yourselves, while you perfectly know the situation that is going on is not acceptable. We can raise and kill meat in a civilized matter, no need for these barbaric methods.

I challenge you to give evidence to counter this video. Prove to me most cows in the United States are treated in a civilized matter.

That we cannot. But what the video is asking the viewer is to turn vegan because some companies are a little crude in doing what they are supposed to do.

What do you want done? Give the chickens and pigs their last rites and have their remains a proper funeral? What do you consider "ethical"? I'm sure I can show you examples that follow your standards, but there is no requirement for all companies to follow the same approach.

Mass killing is always a grisly business, and it can't be avoided. No matter how many "save the cows" videos are made, people need food, and as a result a few hands will get bloodied.

My god, what I'm asking is stuningly simple. To not make animals suffer pointlessly. A quick and painless death, and civilized living conditions is what I'm asking for. Am I reaching for the stars? I don't think so.

And what I'm saying is equally simple: it's not possible. At least, it won't be easy. If the populace still needs the amount of meat we need today, then even the simplest requirements of "civilized living" will be broken. I don't enjoy animals suffering, but if it is too hard to avoid, I understand and go with it.

As for "painless death", I believe that is catching on. Electrocutions are becoming common, which is less painful and quicker than a beheading. But kosher and halal meat can't have it. Not that it really matters, the animal is going to die regardless. If it's the difference between 5 seconds or 5 minutes, it can't be too bad.

No change will ever happen if people just sit on their behinds and say "Ah, it's hopeless, we can't make any change happen."

[/hide]

Touche. :mrgreen:

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

this thread inspired me to search out somwhere where i can buy exotic meat. And i have possibly found the greatest website ever.

Link

4 Crocodile burgers for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 anyone?

That's terrible. It's one thing to be uncivilized in killing animals we need to eat, but ostriches and crocodiles? Aren't they on the protected lists?

But hm...Those ostrich wallets look trendy....Or not.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

this thread inspired me to search out somwhere where i can buy exotic meat. And i have possibly found the greatest website ever.

Link

4 Crocodile burgers for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 anyone?

That's terrible. It's one thing to be uncivilized in killing animals we need to eat, but ostriches and crocodiles? Aren't they on the protected lists?

But hm...Those ostrich wallets look trendy....Or not.

Umm... I don't think they are... I've had an ostrich burger before...

We should be compassionate to the sufferings of poor animals.

I propose a plan. To minimize the sufferings of as many animals as possible we need to kill larger animals so that the amount of meals we get per animal death is maximized.

For example. 12 oysters must die a painful and agonizing death to bring us one meal of a dozen oysters on a half shell. Oysters are small.

12 deaths for 1 meal

A chicken can feed one meal to two hungry guys. Chickens are larger.

1 death for 2 meals

Of course this trend holds true the larger the animals we get so when we kill larger animals less pain and trauma as well as less lives interrupted occur for the animals.

This leads us to the best solution to help the poor suffering creatures around the world and minimize animal suffering by giving us the best death to meal ratio. Kill the whales! :twisted:

Ambassadar.png

My dad is a vegetarian. He doesn't [bleep] about people eating meat. He just feels sorrow when he ate meat.

As said before, it's pretty hard to kill all those chickens, and cows without slaughtering them.

I'm sorry to go all religious on you guys and I am by no means forcing my religion upon anyone nor am I encouraging others to join my religion.

In the Bible it says that God gave Adam animals to govern over and to consume and use at his will.

Animals are here so we can eat, but they do deserve to live happy lives on a

ranch or farm or something. Animals shouldn't be cooped up.

But hey this is just what I believe.

:Jim: hey i got this new iPhone it plays music

:Priest: better thank jesus for creating a way to talk to other people

:Jim: you mean scientists?

:Priest: Blasphomey!