Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=New Chart]

WHITE----SLIGHTLY TRANSPARANT WHITE----MOSTLY TRANSPARENT WHITE----TRANSPARENT

GREYISH WHITE----SLIGHTLY TRANSPARANT GREYISH WHITE----MOSTLY TRANSPARENT GREYISH WHITE----TRANSPARENT

LIGHT GREY----SLIGHTLY TRANSPARANT LIGHT GREY----MOSTLY TRANSPARENT LIGHT GREY----TRANSPARENT

GREY----SLIGHTLY TRANSPARANT GREY----MOSTLY TRANSPARENT GREY----TRANSPARENT

DARK GRAY----SLIGHTLY TRANSPARANT DARK GREY----MOSTLY TRANSPARENT DARK GREY----TRANSPARENT

GREYISH DARK----SLIGHTLY TRANSPARANT GREYISH DARK----MOSTLY TRANSPARENT GREYISH DARK----TRANSPARENT

BLACK----SLIGHTLY TRANSPARANT BLACK----MOSTLY TRANPARENT BLACK----TRANSPARENT

White= gay

Black= straight

Transparent=asexual

[/hide]

And a bit more on topic: Did you guys know that a large number of animal species can be homosexual? So much for it being unnatural.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

^ Yeah, that's old news. :XD:

How about dolphins having nasal sex?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Have I noticed attractive women? Of course. However there is something about them that repulses me (no offence to any woman here, of course.) I can't put my finger on it...

Yep, I can notice a handsome man, just as I can notice a cute puppy or cat, but that doesn't mean I have any sexual desire for them.

You do not chose to be gay. It happens, consider it lucky or not but I don't discriminate against someone for being something they had no choice over.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

• 1 month later...

O herro der favorite thread.

Because actual marrige is a traditional thing between a man and a women, if people choose to be gay than they are of course entitled to all the civil liberties as straight couples but the actual act of marrige isn't required, a civil partnership I agree with. A cultural marrrige I disagree with.

Marriage = the same as a civil partnership.

The only difference is the name. Who really gives a damn if it is called a marriage as opposed to a civil partnership. Both have the same rights as one another.

Oh and it's marriage*.

Anyways, Marriage is not just a name. If it is, and civil partnerships are just as good, why not call them marriage? After all, it's just a name. It has no meaning.

The very term civil partnerships is debasing and ostracizing.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ahhhh I just think he's trolling... The second he said about Jesus.....

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Because actual marrige is a traditional thing between a man and a women, if people choose to be gay than they are of course entitled to all the civil liberties as straight couples but the actual act of marrige isn't required, a civil partnership I agree with. A cultural marrrige I disagree with.

The only difference is the name. Who really gives a damn if it is called a marriage as opposed to a civil partnership. Both have the same rights as one another.

Oh and it's marriage*.

Anyways, Marriage is not just a name. If it is, and civil partnerships are just as good, why not call them marriage? After all, it's just a name. It has no meaning.

Exactly my point..

He argues that marriage should only be between a man and a woman when a civil partnership is the exact same thing only with a different name. I don't really see why they can't be called marriages.

Ahhhh I just think he's trolling... The second he said about Jesus.....

Indeed, the kid is a troll once I saw that post about Jesus.

ill pull up my thoughts about god on bonkers goals and such

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Oh and it's marriage*.

Exactly my point..

He argues that marriage should only be between a man and a woman when a civil partnership is the exact same thing only with a different name. I don't really see why they can't be called marriages.

Wait were you agreeing with me I thought you were disagreeing with me.. LOL.

Well I gtg, once the boss leaves for the day I can hop on the internet (he monitors it >:( ) and reply back. THERE WILL BE LOADS OF INTERESTING CONVERSATIONS, CORRECT?!

<3: tif

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

pro;

----------------------------

in other news

I wish i could fall of this planet and die right now. i feel so [bleep]ing betrayed. see today page 779 off topic.

honestly, i use to believe in god, but not anymore. logically does he even exist? and why would he still love us for all the things we have done, if i was him when adam and eve ate the apple, i woulda left. my whole family used to go to church and all that, but now since my parents divorce and a couple years later, my dad defies gainst god and he gives reasons, but i just cant remember.... but when god says you cant do this or that, what makes us different? uniqueness is probably most available when you dont have to do this or that for most of your life.this is what i dont like, people are narrow minded at times and wont set there experiences and religous aside, this is how people live, people need to get over the fact that if your not this, or you have to do this or your not gunna be saved, or your not gunna live a fruitful life with god, i thought he loved us all, if he did he would except you and other that are homosexuals, he would love those terrorist that kill people everyday, this is what makes me mad is that some christians say you going to hell or things like that cuase your different(sorry if i offended you or anyone in any ways)

logically does god exist? you cant see him,hear him, taste him, feel him.

why does religion have to defend marriage?

My last comment on this argument until anything interesting pops up.

I don't think christianity see it as their own thing, as many religions have marriage rules, so it is just christianity thinking they still rule the general public.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

when marriage started

when christianity started

theres a big difference when both started

Actually a lot of people agree with gay marriage, the only people who don't are mostly religious.

That kinda ends the argument, there isn't really anywhere else I can see this going.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

"culturaly" it means christians just said its theirs now?

Nah, I'm not religious.

Besides, your using Sheepak Dopra's argument "the quantum physicists claimed marrige as there own"

Sorry, but religions have claimed Marrige, muslims also don't like homosexuality.

Besides, telling me I'm wrong is like telling Jesus he's wrong. Is Jesus wrong?

white-jesus.jpg

[Falador tavern]

It is 'there thing'

Purposely misspelling a word? You sure are a troll.

Nah, I'm not religious.

Besides, your using Sheepak Dopra's argument "the quantum physicists claimed marrige as there own"

Sorry, but religions have claimed Marrige, muslims also don't like homosexuality.

Besides, telling me I'm wrong is like telling Jesus he's wrong. Is Jesus wrong?

So you aren't religious but back up a religious prophet/'son of God'? Yeh, I think the troll title is well and truly yours.

And considering Jesus was a human being, he can absolutely be wrong.

this all comes around the fact that does these gods even exist?

you cant see them hear them taste them touch them, its all based on experiences