Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, since most of the people on my course here in Belgium are Canadian and American, I have to say the Canadian and American accent is must camper than the British!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Odd how only homosexuals seem to have the "gay voice", isn't it?

And I never understood why... :mellow:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

its a conspiracy

I have a faint lisp, as does my brothers and my father. I'm not gay.

Not yet hon.

I understand the "gay voice" thing, and it is annoying, but not exactly conclusive evidence that someone is gay.

Don't burn 'em yet.

Wow. That's mean :( srsly. I prefer gay voice over nerdy talks 6000 miles an hour voice.

And I never understood why... :mellow:

it's a conspiracy.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I understand the "gay voice" thing, and it is annoying, but not exactly conclusive evidence that someone is gay.

Don't burn 'em yet.

Wow. That's mean :( srsly. I prefer gay voice over nerdy talks 6000 miles an hour voice.

That voice is annoying, even more so when the guy is very energetic, then its an energetic gay voice that's annoying as [bleep].

If someone wants to poke their stick into another guy I could care less... but that's no reason to gain a lisp. Don't flash around that you're gay; I don't care. Your business... but don't hit on me or I'll smack a [garden tool].

If you think homosexuality is about anal intercourse, you need to grow up kid.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

rude. ima cut u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M

haha i still love that video, even after 3 years.

On a serious note: that does offend me.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

What does?

Oh oops, I meant to quote your post. The fact that people hate the sound of the quintessential (sp) gay man

What does?

Oh oops, I meant to quote your post. The fact that people hate the sound of the quintessential (sp) gay man

Well. I don't care if someone is gay or not. It's not a matter of sexuality... anyone with an annoying voice would annoy me, gay or not. It just happens to be that for some reason gay men seem to speak in an annoying way more than others :unsure:

What does?

Well. I don't care if someone is gay or not. It's not a matter of sexuality... anyone with an annoying voice would annoy me, gay or not. It just happens to be that for some reason gay men seem to speak in an annoying way more than others :unsure:

What. I said I hate that people hate"the sound gay guys make" like they make all one sound.

What does?

What? Why does a gay man have to sound gay? I hate the sound of a stereotype.

wat. y try to confuse me lil bro :|

edit @ link: L0L "after they cut off the tip of the tongue with household scissors" loolol

[hide]

What does?

What. I said I hate that people hate"the sound gay guys make" like they make all one sound.

What does?

What? Why does a gay man have to sound gay? I hate the sound of a stereotype.

wat. y try to confuse me lil bro :|

[/hide]

Never mind, I thought you were defending the stereotypical "gay voice". I meant that I disliked it because it appears to be a product of social norms, and it's annoying to listen to.

Basically, I know gay guys who are completely normal (except that they're gay), so when I see or hear someone "acting gay" it just seems like they're conforming to the ideas of a homophobic society.

oh. Yea that's not the case. I have a stereotypical gay voice (though it's lower than others) and I've had a speech impediment since first grade which produces a slight lisp. I'm like Adam Lambert, the only reason I'm offended is because it's just the way I am. I'm not conforming, if anything I wish I could... disconform..

Its wrong because it goes against the bible. and im not a christian preaching about god because i hate those kind of people, but i think its only natural that a man loves and marrys a woman. and i am against gay marriage

Its wrong because it goes against the bible. and im not a christian preaching about god because i hate those kind of people, but i think its only natural that a man loves and marrys a woman. and i am against gay marriage

Why do you think homosexuality is not natural? What makes something natural? How does homosexual couples getting married affect you? Why would you be against it?

I'm ashamed to admit that I just naturally feel uncomfortable around gay people. Sort of like how a racist person may feel uncomfortable around a person of a certain race.

But at the very least, my mentality is acceptable; they can do whatever they want, doesn't bother me, don't get in their business and they won't get in yours. Which I'm glad about, because I've seen people in similar minds turn that mentality into just pure hate.

And I leave it at that.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

I'm not sure if I even want to try, although I will... morality is independent of religion. Strangely enough, proper spelling, punctuation and capitalization tend to be as well.

Now, your turn. And please, try to at least make the "circular reasoning works, because circular reasoning works" argument entertaining.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Prove it's against the Bible, I don't want a link to a site that shows me, I want you to post the verses, and follow through. Because I'm pretty sure we are reading the same thing.

Why do you think homosexuality is not natural? What makes something natural? How does homosexual couples getting married affect you? Why would you be against it?

I mean, even I'll admit, sex is effectively for reproducing.

I'm ashamed to admit that I just naturally feel uncomfortable around gay people. Sort of like how a racist person may feel uncomfortable around a person of a certain race.But at the very least, my mentality is acceptable; they can do whatever they want, doesn't bother me, don't get in their business and they won't get in yours. Which I'm glad about, because I've seen people in similar minds turn that mentality into just pure hate.And I leave it at that.

To be honest(and I'm not trolling either) I feel just as awkward around heterosexual people. I really do. I find it (again, being completely serious) bizarre that men and women are attracted to each other. It weirds me out. Which is why despite I hate homophobes, I'm not as judgmental of them as other gay men and women.

I'm not sure if I even want to try, although I will... morality is independent of religion. Strangely enough, proper spelling, punctuation and capitalization tend to be as well. Now, your turn. And please, try to at least make the "circular reasoning works, because circular reasoning works" argument entertaining.

Morality while can be independent of religion, tends to be inspired by such spiritual pacts. And the morality he implies is not a quantitative type of morals, so there's not much luck in finding what he says to be fulfilling enough for your moral code. However, I'd let him speak his piece before you declare circular reasoning, he may have a point.

The bible also says we can't cut our hair or get tattoos, but I don't see anyone following those. The Old Testament mainly held laws of man which were later disregarded. Also, might want to capitalize "God" because "god" is blasphemous.

I am like bonkers. I feel odd around heterosexuals. Just today some kids were talking about getting drunk and getting [kitty]. It annoys me when they flaunt their sexuality more so then when homosexuals do. I am not gay ( I think) , but I have more gay friends then straight.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

I am like bonkers. I feel odd around heterosexuals. Just today some kids were talking about getting drunk and getting [kitty]. It annoys me when they flaunt their sexuality more so then when homosexuals do. I am not gay ( I think) , but I have more gay friends then straight.

I am annoyed by either side if they are flaunting their sexuality. I don't mind average people, gay or not, but both the ubermanly-man and the floppy-wristed, lisping, feminine gay man bother me.

I get uncomfortable around homosexual men who flaunt their sexuality, but like Dupin, I also get equally uncomfortable around heterosexual men flaunting theirs. I generally feel more at ease around stereotypically gay man than stereotypical masculine men. They seem to be more considerate, and likable, more respectful than male stereotypical counterparts.

I really have nothing against gay people.

lampost_sig_stark.png