Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

It's not right or wrong; it just is. Exactly like heterosexual love.

And since when are lesbians nasty? I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only male with that opinion...

Nothing is really ever "right" or "wrong".

And lesbians are only "nasty" when they're unattractive :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old testament is pretty silly tbh.

New testament is better.

The old testament god is the most unpleasant character in all of fiction.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

And since when are lesbians nasty? I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only male with that opinion...

There are things that are right and wrong, there can be absolutes.

New testament is better.

more like badass.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

New testament is better.

more like badass.

Mass murder isn't "badass".

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Tell that to Hollywood.

Oh, believe me: I've tried.

They said that as long as indoctrination and glorification of boundless horrors continue to be profitable, I can take a hike.

Tell that to Hollywood.

Oh, believe me: I've tried.

They said that as long as indoctrination and glorification of boundless horrors continue to be profitable, I can take a hike.

Sounds about right. Want my mainstream illogical Vans? They work pretty well for walking.

And tornadoes of fire is [bleep]ing awesome.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

mebbe he shoulda paid his $75

"Mebbe" people should demand that the systems they've built around them are more than just an empty house of cards, a vague charade that can collapse at the slightest breath.

"Mebbe" people should demand that the systems they've built around them are more than just an empty house of cards, a vague charade that can collapse at the slightest breath.

Is this not a description of our entire existence? No adjustment of government policies will resolve the impermanence of our situation.

Is this not a description of our entire existence? No adjustment of government policies will resolve the impermanence of our situation.

That's really just the human factor. Since we all have different opinions and beliefs, there will never be any one perfect system.

And personally I think it's better that way. Rather keep that variation than have a perfect system where nobody disagrees.

Lies!!! Prove it!!??? :ohnoes:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

If someone wants to poke their stick into another guy I could care less... but that's no reason to gain a lisp. Don't flash around that you're gay; I don't care. Your business... but don't hit on me or I'll smack a [garden tool].

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

If someone wants to poke their stick into another guy I could care less... but that's no reason to gain a lisp. Don't flash around that you're gay; I don't care. Your business... but don't hit on me or I'll smack a [garden tool].

Couldn't care less. Couldn't.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Someone apparently doesn't know what "lisp" means. And if you actually do (though I doubt it), I'm yet to meet a homosexual with a lisp. A few with a feminine voice, sure.

And somehow judging by your attitude, I doubt any homosexual men will be hitting on you any time soon. I like the assumption that they are likely to hit on you simply because they are gay though. You must be that good looking aye. [/sarcasm]

Couldn't care less. Couldn't.

Ha.

Lol. I don't understand you.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

He's a straight guy that thinks he's so hot that both women and men fight over the opportunity to bask in his radiant glow. What's not to understand?

The garden tool thing, which is the censor for "h oe" I think. Why would he be hitting them if I found him so irresistible and came on to him!?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

The garden tool thing, which is the censor for "h oe" I think. Why would he be hitting them if I found him so irresistible and came on to him!?

He thinks it's easier to hit a woman and scare you off by showing you his 'mad skillz' that way? *shrugs*

He's a straight guy that thinks he's so hot that both women and men fight over the opportunity to bask in his radiant glow. What's not to understand?

+

= lols.

@ lisp comment: Nice. Because, you know, straight guys don't have lisps.

:wall:

Seriously?

Do you sound the way you do because you're straight? Or do you sound the way you do because that's what your voice sounds like and you were born like that and someone's voice doesn't have anything to do in the slightest with their sexual orientation?

I wish people would think before they posted.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png