Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

[Video]

What do you guys think of this?

Personally I think it doesn't help gay people's cause at all. I wouldn't be gay but i'd try it if the opportunity came up i'd try it. I'm all for supporting their struggle for marriage rights, but this video is just crude and the swearing is un-necessary.

Also, saru, you don't have a very noticeable lisp. Last time I heard you on mumble you didn't sound lispy at all.

I would never buy that [bleep]ing shirt. <--- lol (yes I just laughed at my own joke... :( )

Seriously. That is wrong. Getting kids to say "[bleep] you! yeaa! we're cool!" No. You're idiotic, if you honestly think someone who dislikes gays will see that, and you know, not be completely enraged then... I mean... Wtf man.I do not appreciate [cabbage] like that at all.... Just. Ugh.

At least they are also promoting freedom of speech :XD: [/semi-sarcasm]

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that video could have been made differently. The kids swearing might have been a little extreme, however, I do agree with them. If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry the same sex! People didn't like interracial marriage back in the day, look at it now. I support gay marriage's completely, even though I'm completely straight. Now, the Don't Ask Don't Tell military policy is a little different, because the males are separated from the females in sleeping quarters. If you allow gay's to be open in the military, it's just like making the sleeping bays co-ed. So I would like to keep the DADT policy in-place, however, gay marriages are perfectly fine.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I agree that video could have been made differently. The kids swearing might have been a little extreme, however, I do agree with them. If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry the same sex! People didn't like interracial marriage back in the day, look at it now. I support gay marriage's completely, even though I'm completely straight. Now, the Don't Ask Don't Tell military policy is a little different, because the males are separated from the females in sleeping quarters. If you allow gay's to be open in the military, it's just like making the sleeping bays co-ed. So I would like to keep the DADT policy in-place, however, gay marriages are perfectly fine.

But it's not the same. That's not how it works, if you are living in an accepting community that's how it will look. But since I've grown up around a homophobic mini community (Though actually my general quad city area is accepting, my little "cul-de-sac" was not), but was taught since I was a child Homosexuality was a disgusting perversion it literally does become a jihad. My mom and dad could never just say "oh well we don't like it, so but we don't want our opinions affecting other people..." No, they honest to God think Homosexuality is what causes the Earth quakes in CA, Katrina, all the [cabbage] in the world. They literally blame on the gays.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

But it's not the same. That's not how it works, if you are living in an accepting community that's how it will look. But since I've grown up around a homophobic mini community (Though actually my general quad city area is accepting, my little "cul-de-sac" was not), but was taught since I was a child Homosexuality was a disgusting perversion it literally does become a jihad. My mom and dad could never just say "oh well we don't like it, so but we don't want our opinions affecting other people..." No, they honest to God think Homosexuality is what causes the Earth quakes in CA, Katrina, all the [cabbage] in the world. They literally blame on the gays.

So basically you're refusing to open your mind to different views and cultures? You're intentionally keeping a closed mind on the subject? I was raised a Catholic, yet here I am, an Atheist.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

what. I'm gayer than a flipping christmas tree made by elton john on the ellen degeneres show with a rainbow jesus on it.

I'm saying that's people's point of view on the subject. Also, not sure why that Atheist comment is thrown in. Converting religions doesn't make you open minded.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

what. I'm gayer than a flipping christmas tree made by elton john on the ellen degeneres show with a rainbow jesus on it.

I'm saying that's people's point of view on the subject. Also, not sure why that Atheist comment is thrown in. Converting religions doesn't make you open minded.

I haven't read the past comment, just the one you quoted to me, and it sounded like you were against gays (my apologies, however the comment made me laugh). The atheist comment was thrown in there to show a similarity. You say some are raised that way, and thus won't change their views. I was raised one way and changed my view, so blaming it on one's parents isn't really a valid argument on their part.

He used it as an example of him being open minded to different views even though he was raised a certain way.

I haven't read the past comment, just the one you quoted to me, and it sounded like you were against gays (my apologies, however the comment made me laugh). The atheist comment was thrown in there to show a similarity. You say some are raised that way, and thus won't change their views. I was raised one way and changed my view, so blaming it on one's parents isn't really a valid argument on their part.

He used it as an example of him being open minded to different views even though he was raised a certain way.

Yea. Sorry. I assumed you were making a certain point that you were in fact... not making.

Why do people think that if being gay is a choice, it's wrong? I've never understood that. Why can't you choose to be gay?

Cause then it might not really be who you are...? I mean if you say you want to be gay, but you are actually straight by nature.... you won't actually be satisfied. Its like making yourself something you're not.

Why do people think that if being gay is a choice, it's wrong? I've never understood that. Why can't you choose to be gay?

Cause then it might not really be who you are...? I mean if you say you want to be gay, but you are actually straight by nature.... you won't actually be satisfied. Its like making yourself something you're not.

So why would someone choose to be something they're not and something they don't enjoy? I could choose to be gay, sure. But the fact I'm not attracted to males or turned on in any manner would in fact turn me off of being gay, right?

Guys, this is not a topic to be discussed. You might *become* gay.

I mean.... if you read the Bible it's pretty clear. All men are poonhounds. All women are excellent sandwich makers. All else are sinful.

Guys, this is not a topic to be discussed. You might *become* gay.

I mean.... if you read the Bible it's pretty clear. All men are poonhounds. All women are excellent sandwich makers. All else are sinful.

In all honesty, bringing up the bible is a poor argument. That's a whole different debate whether it's truth or fiction! The fact is, you can choose to be gay, you can choose to be straight. You can't choose who you're attracted to.

im confused.

So why would someone choose to be something they're not and something they don't enjoy? I could choose to be gay, sure. But the fact I'm not attracted to males or turned on in any manner would in fact turn me off of being gay, right?

Exactly. Why would they?

Exactly. Why would they?

They wouldn't, which is why choosing to be gay isn't wrong. If you choose to be gay, it's because you want to, and that isn't wrong.

Exactly. Why would they?

They wouldn't, which is why choosing to be gay isn't wrong. If you choose to be gay, it's because you want to, and that isn't wrong.

But then you aren't really choosing, you already are and just didn't admit it /realize it yet.

Exactly. Why would they?

But then you aren't really choosing, you already are and just didn't admit it /realize it yet.

You're choosing to be open about it? In all honesty, I got confused about what we were arguing about lol. But you choose to accept it, you choose to be open about it/hide it, you choose your mate.

Exactly. Why would they?

You're choosing to be open about it? In all honesty, I got confused about what we were arguing about lol. But you choose to accept it, you choose to be open about it/hide it, you choose your mate.

Yea. What I'm saying is that I don't think you should choose to be straight or gay if in reality you are not. But yea you should admit that you are gay if you actually are.

Yea. What I'm saying is that I don't think you should choose to be straight or gay if in reality you are not. But yea you should admit that you are gay if you actually are.

Ah, see I had you confused. I totally agree that you should be open if you are, and there's no reason to choose to be what you're not.

Sometimes I choose to just... be me.

I DONT NEED YOUR APPROVAL SON!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what I mean is sometimes I troll women by staring at their breasts. Immature. I know. They be like "my eyes are up here!" "I'm aware." then they leave me alone. pro.