So how many ecto-tokens does everyone have?

Guest TrixStar

I have 0

the quest is another pointless add-on Jagex did

its far from pointless its just a stepping stone to bigger things especially since it has a port.

i tend to disagree trixie. all in all . alot of these quests are useless to a very big degree

Entrana was pretty much useless till they stuck the law rune altar thier. and does anyone ever go visit the sea slug place? if it wasnt for slaying alot of the other places like the orge city (especially with the new brimhaven dungeon) would remain useless. holy grail island is useless as the sword excaliber. anyone care what happen to lucien? naw. hes still pissed at me for killing him in varrock a year or more ago . chances are if a second chapter to that quest is ever wrtten most of runescape will of forgot how they completed it : :wink: . aside from slaying the entire regicide area is also useless (yes they gave hallys, but who goes back thier after they get thiers? ). and thanks to the burthorpe update. (which turns a fairly lame town into a visted town ) 90 percent of runescape will probally not choose to slay elves. so all in all. ekto tokens may be a great thing in a year or two but i doubt they will be implented soon or have a great use.

~das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 1K tokens in bank, and this quest wasn't useless, It made prayer 4x Cheaper than dragon bones and faster than big bones burying? Maybe the speed of babydragon bones burying(not sure) but cheaper.. I like it and, it gave a Teleport Close to Canifis, New Furnace, etc. This one is hardly useless, though you'll say every quest is useless like usual, but oh well.

i tend to disagree trixie. all in all . alot of these quests are useless to a very big degree

Entrana was pretty much useless till they stuck the law rune altar thier. and does anyone ever go visit the sea slug place? if it wasnt for slaying alot of the other places like the orge city (especially with the new brimhaven dungeon) would remain useless. holy grail island is useless as the sword excaliber. anyone care what happen to lucien? naw. hes still pee at me for killing him in varrock a year or more ago . chances are if a second chapter to that quest is ever wrtten most of runescape will of forgot how they completed it : :wink: . aside from slaying the entire regicide area is also useless (yes they gave hallys, but who goes back thier after they get thiers? ). and thanks to the burthorpe update. (which turns a fairly lame town into a visted town ) 90 percent of runescape will probally not choose to slay elves. so all in all. ekto tokens may be a great thing in a year or two but i doubt they will be implented soon or have a great use.

~das

Lucien has a "boots of lightness" and ice arrows (some people use those).

Burthorpe I visit everytime I want some dwarven stouts or to charge my ammies... or maybe to play a game of runelink. Also you get the law talisman here.

The sword exalibur is equipable at lvl 20 but has addy long stats plus a special... sorry if not all updates work to help a lvl 100 plus with drag weapons.

Elves are decent ranging xp if you can bother with them... plus the drops... its just the walk is terrible... maybe when a City is released more people will viist?

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today

At a later date the tickets will probally be useful. Most people won't have the bank space to justify holding onto them though so i would only recommend keeping them if you have a ton like trix noob ;). I do tend to agree with das for the most part but different stuff does have certain value that influences the game, i know when i trained at dag's i used excalibur- it gives +8 def with a special bar that i would otherwise not use because i used mystic staff, not useless. Boots of lightness were used well before they including more/different kinds of boots into the game.

This new town is in my opinion, a great update. now you can actually have a tele to the eastern lands. The new furnace next to bank is a great place to smelt/make cannon balls. And the new pray function makes it 4x more feasible to buy bones to lvl with instead of killing stuff yourself. Personally i will just kill greens and keep hides because i would rather raise two skills at once and make some money on the side.

Agreed elf land is a very annoying place to go and i know i will not go back there for slay because the walk alone is prolly long enough to at least take up 1/2th the time it would take me to do the burthrope re-assignment. Maybe when they realease elf city it will be a more traveled too place *if* there is a teleport because runescapers are lazy and hate to walk ;)

• 1 year later...

ehh ive been saving em up hoping for a use later on

igaveuponit0sq.th.png

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

I have around 2000 from ectoing zogre and ancient ogre bones. Have enough stocked up to get 2000 more. No way I'm dropping them... even though I'm not sure if it is very likely Jagex will ever implement a use for them.

Has it ever been hinted at that they would, or is it mere speculation?

I have 5000, and yes, i'm keeping them too.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

They have an amazing use.

You buy yeast from the brewery guy using them. :wall:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I think I have some 6.7k of them, never crossed my mind to drop them. I also keep the probiscis from Tai bwo wannai minigame in my bank and the bird eggs. They will have an alternative use some day, I'm sure of that. For ecto tokens it could be weapons and armor from the eastern lands, with that eastern guy on the docks and all.

I wonder if Oddfaery kept his, he must be the one with the largest amount of them around if he did.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

i heard youcan use them to buy yeast from the barmna in the pub or summat - and 1k tokens here

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.