Misfile

dark_blob

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what is "hot" in Dr upton's mind... Keep in mind he had Ash with a Super model! :) So "hot" has to be a pretty big deal!!!!!

Oh yeah... And Missy "has no [bleep]"... =D

That was just Em being rude. You can tell she has 'em.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Lol... Poor Ash... Her friends all have been seen naked by her father. That's gotta be pretty brutal.

I may just see if I can order the books when this whole thing finishes.

Er, this is going to finish at some point, right?

...right?

thirdchild tells us that it's gonna go for eighteen books... He's done seven, and he's into year four now... It's gonna be a while.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

All I can say, is that I'm so happy to have joined this forum just for finding this comic. I don't care if I never manage to make any friends from here, this comic alone has made it worth while.

When I first started reading the comic, I couldn't stop, I got instantly hooked to the story line. So, I ended up reading through books 1-4 in one night, which then I realized it was almost 4am and that was I think the only thing that kept me from reading it all in one night. :XD:

Hehe, if Misfile is getting a new follower every time someone joins OT, there truly must not be any free person left.

Yes, even I, with my intense hatred of all that is even vaguely like Japanimation (anime for you other people), have fallen under the spell about the week before Thanksgiving <.< I must find some way to harness this addictive power and use it to my own advantages...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Meh, pretty overrated.

Blasphemy!

How far did you read? 'Cause there was the guy a couple weeks ago who read a page and said it sucked. =P He got flamed to death.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Meh, pretty overrated.

Overrated like how many people have used a variable of your avatar, or overrated of how you tried to sound cool without anything supporting you?

Hmm, the female pulled out the '...when I love you...' card, he either feels guilty next, or he acts rationally, or we're blown over and we go to Ash/Em/Chinese girl.

Meh, pretty overrated.

You, Room 101.

Hehe, George Orwell ftw.

Anyways, what is the evidence that supposrts your claim that it is overrated? How far did you even read into the story? We can't have a free mind surfing the OT Boards...

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Geez, say one thing bad about the comic and an army of proselytes come running to axe your head off :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Arrr maties.

We can't let that 4 day old thread beat the MISFILE thread. >: o

Quick, someone get themselves modded and see to it that some pages are mysteriously lost.

p2gq.jpg

Would I be alone in saying I smell a race coming on?

Nope... I think Tom's going to challenge Ash to a race and if he wins s/he has to stay away from Missi. Or it may just end with Tom driving off and Missi getting a lift home with Ash. *Waggles eyebrows*

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

No, Tom was the old King of the Mountain, the one Ash raced right after the Misfile.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?