Misfile

dark_blob

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started reading it, and its actually more interesting than I expected. I'm on page 38 now :P

Ha ha! Another one gets trapped!

Make that page 45. Would be further, but I forced my self to stop. I keep reading in an hour or so :D . I expected it to be really boring. How many pages are there?

Just started reading it, and its actually more interesting than I expected. I'm on page 38 now :P

Ha ha! Another one gets trapped!

The beginning is what really hooks you. Ash's "Holy crap, I'm a girl," and then Rumisiel popping up, talking about being kicked out of heaven for smoking pot. . . It's hilarious. Rumisiel is awesome, even though he's the idiot that messed everything up.

"REVERSE SPIRAL TIME!" :lol:

Wow, I've posted on this thread 4 times now. . .

p2gq.jpg

It's hilarious. Rumisiel is awesome, even though he's the idiot that messed everything up.

"REVERSE SPIRAL TIME!" :lol:

Rumisiel is one of the funniest :P But I'd go with ash.

http://www.misfile.com/?page=766 :lol:

http://www.misfile.com/overlay.php?pageCalled=770 - 781 are the funniest

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

It will never end until ash turns back into a boy and emily gets her 2 years back, or the creator runs out of ideas and abandons it.(I hope it never ends though :pray: )

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Oh and I don't care if this sounds girly, but this is probably the cutest doodle ever:

Compared to this you sound like a hardcore biker. :lol:

[hide=Ash]ash.jpg

Remember. That's a guy who said it :P[/hide]

Quote frenzy, made to order:

Not for the girl on girl action, but because they are a perfect match and have gone through so much.

That line was hilarious for some reason.

It was hilarious because even though he's right and I agree with him (the main reason I read is to see how their relationship is going to work out), it's unheard of for a guy to say "the girl on girl action is not what interests me" :XD: .

796 and they update every weekday. \'

Actually, 768, 769 tomorrow :wink: . Already had a pm chat with hellbellz on this one- check the archive, and click on the last page in Book 7, which is 768. It should lead to the url address that has 796; it's off (due to fixing errors I hypothesized). Just makin' sure you got the numbers straight and seperated :P .

Wow, I shudder to think about just how many hours of people's lives I have taken by mentioning that comic. Just from those that posted admitting to reading it in these two threads, I'm probably up to about 120 hours. I think that's a personal record :-w

Oh, no, way more than 120 hours total dude :P .

If it was good then why did you read it all T.T

As sad as it is, I must quote Emily on this one:

That made less than no sense.

Trust me, the comics kind of addictive...

*high fives Rebdragon*

I have been waiting to use that line in RL :D

*high fives trapical*

Wait, how the hell did we just high five via internet forum? This could be vital information for my development of a device that allows one to punch others over the internet...

Okay, Fullmetal Alchemist is on. Must leave... for now o_o.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I figured I probably should donate a dollar or two to the site, seeing as though I cost him several gigabits of bandwidth through my actions, but I think I'll settle for this spiffy mousepad ::' Not too revealing and its the sort of thing that puts you in a good mood when you see it.

Oh and Rebdragon, hellbellz, I joined the signature trifecta \'

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Oh and Rebdragon, hellbellz, I joined the signature trifecta \'

^Now it's a quadfecta...or whatever. I'm also going to donate a few bucks as well, not like I spend it on anything anyways :-#

Heh, not to sound arrogant or anything (though I'm sure this does), but I'm starting to feel like a signature virus :lol: .

Of course, all credit goes to trapical for forcing half of Tip.it to go and spend five hours reading Misfile :P .

EDIT:

I was thinking about adding it to my signature before I saw yours *points up*

Which is why it sounds arrogant :P .

[sorry, I hate feeling like I'm overposting, so I edit quick responses into a previous post] #-o

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I am possibly one of the most unlikely persons to read this type of thing.

I just read all 797 pages in one sitting.

The relationship between Emily and Ash as well as the comic relief offered by the angels and the sub-plots [which I take care not to mention] effectively sucked me in.

Bloody awesome!

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Gee, I'm glad I wasn't the only one. :lol:

I just sat there for hours reading them all. Trapical is officially the most awesomest person ever just for this.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

Oh man this is hilarious, I got another email from the author "I got another [bleep]e in my traffic... I take it you were involved somehow" :XD:

Heh, I feel like the devil, making people fall into this trap so I can make them use hours of their time and signature space. I think i need to quote IGoddessI on this one: Good for the self esteem, but not for the ego. ::'

Anyway, getting somewhat back on topic. For those that read to the end, anyone have any idea what Emily was going to say before she got interrupted by Ash wanting to check out who fixed the car?

-> http://www.misfile.com/?page=793

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Anyway, getting somewhat back on topic. For those that read to the end, anyone have any idea what Emily was going to say before she got interrupted by Ash wanting to check out who fixed the car?

-> http://www.misfile.com/?page=793

Probably that she likes Ash. It's the only thing I'm sure she wouldn't tell Ash straight foward.