Misfile

dark_blob

Nonetheless, excluding FMA, this is the best storyline I've ever had the pleasure reading ::' .

Wow, that's saying a lot... You really like Misfile, don't you? :wink:

Have you been here the past week :lol: ?

Well the thing about FMA is that it's only 51 episodes long :cry: :cry: . Misfile is 700+ and always growing.

But I guess you could put Misfile, FMA, and The Deathly Hollows all in the "This cant be the end!" catagory.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonetheless, excluding FMA, this is the best storyline I've ever had the pleasure reading ::' .

Wow, that's saying a lot... You really like Misfile, don't you? :wink:

Have you been here the past week :lol: ?

Well the thing about FMA is that it's only 51 episodes long :cry: :cry: . Misfile is 700+ and always growing.

But I guess you could put Misfile, FMA, and The Deathly Hollows all in the "This cant be the end!" catagory.

I could put almost every anime i watch in that category.. I get really really sad when i reach the end of any series.

Tk5SF.png

I havn't finished any other anime series though. My must all good things end??? :(

Dang... I didn't read any of the comics today... I was watching the first 15 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist. Damn that show is addicting.

Geez.. from my perspective I have no idea how to read that, as I could easily see myself realistically making a post like that :XD: (seeing as how I already finished the comic, and I have in the past watched 10+ episodes of subbed Bleach in one day, and I love FMA even more than Bleach :-w ).

It's kind of confusing because appearently the first 15 episodes span over 3 years. So you can imagine the shock of finding out the 3 years had passed in the 6 hours of watching the show. :lol:

It's actually pretty interesting that you mention that- in the manga, it starts out with Fullmetal at 15, and they never have the half-a-dozen flashback series (ep. 3-9), so it's a much smaller period of time (there isn't any point in the manga where Ed isn't a state alchemist, unlike the anime).

As for the anime, it's not really like "3 years passed" in 6 hours. The first two episodes are when he's 15 and a State Alchemist, then 3-9, as I said, are flashbacks that started with Alphonse trying to explain their history to Rose. At the end of the episode "Gun no Inu no Gindokei" ("Be Thou for the People"), there's a small scene with Ed and Al in a taxi going across the desert, and that's when the story comes full circle and they're back to being 15 and 14 again. So again, it's not like 3 years passed... it's more like a day or two passed, with a couple episodes of flashbacks :P .

Okay, okay, I'm rambling.... ^_^'. Moving on...

In episode 15 or so they say it had been 3 years since they left home after attempting the human transmutation on their mother. Wouldn't that mean 3 years had gone past?

And I didn't really understand the entire flashback thing until I saw them driving in the taxi off into the desert.

Edit: Chimeras are depressing in FMA.

And the comic is very hard to outline. One page they're sitting in Ash's room, and 3 pages later they're in the middle of a race, just to be back at school in another 2 pages. Very confusing...

Exactly! I really want to outline it chronologically, but it's just physically impossible without making it look like a 30 page long outline full of more randomness than a clown convention.

I really don't want to just split it up into character/similiar scene profiles, and I know I can't use the books (as the divisions between each book are often right in the middle of a story, making them useless for organization) but... ARRGH. How the hell can this be done... -.- .

Seems like you might have to make the outline 20 pages long in order to make an outline at all. There's no way you can condense the entire plot line into 3 or 4 pages.

new page is up! \'

but they're just going to go shopping :(

omigod emily! let's buy some shoes! [/stupidity]

Yeah, it should be good stuff.

Actually they're buying school supplies... -.-

No, they're doing back to school shopping. I've gone with girls and that usually includes shoes, outfits, the works.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

new page is up! \'

but they're just going to go shopping :(

omigod emily! let's buy some shoes! [/stupidity]

Yeah, it should be good stuff.

Actually they're buying school supplies... -.-

I bet that means cloths in girl talk....

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Seems like you might have to make the outline 20 pages long in order to make an outline at all. There's no way you can condense the entire plot line into 3 or 4 pages.

Oh geez, it's not going to be 20 pages. At almost 50 lines per page all I need to do is make sure the lines cover an average of about 3-4 pages each. Might be forced to 5-6, especially if I add extra stuff in beyond just the plot, but it's not going to be that long :lol: .

Oh, and not all the chimeras are depressing, but they do have a tendency to die (and/or be evil) throughout the anime :( .

Oh, and not really Lionheart^ :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Lion's right o.O.

Any time a female mentions "shopping" it pretty much means "Ok. We're going to shop for clothes for about 3 hours, and get our school supplies in about 3 minutes. :^_^:"

It's horrible man. It's hard to refuse going out with a girl at the mall, for the movies, food, whatever. When it comes to clothes you do not want to wait in one of the thousand clothes stores in the mall waiting for hours.. :uhh:

^Oh man. The virus has spread to avatars too :ohnoes: .

Considering that Ash is a guy, I can see nothing but humorous moments ahead. When have any of their shopping trips not been rampant with them? (And I'm including the car parts in "shopping" :lol: )

p2gq.jpg

Remembers the nine hours of standing...while shopping, with a female. :cry:

Epsom Salt never felt so good on my feet. ::'

Now that its mentioned, I wonder if the author(s) will take in that bit. Though its basically a male and female going shopping, so I don't know how bad it may or may not be.

^Oh man. The virus has spread to avatars too :ohnoes: .

Noooo... Misfile is taking over the Tip.It forums! :ohnoes: might not be that bad... :-k

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Oh geez, it's not going to be 20 pages. At almost 50 lines per page all I need to do is make sure the lines cover an average of about 3-4 pages each. Might be forced to 5-6, especially if I add extra stuff in beyond just the plot, but it's not going to be that long :lol: .

Oh, and not all the chimeras are depressing, but they do have a tendency to die (and/or be evil) throughout the anime :( .

Thats right... You dont include pictures when you outline the comic. My bad.

And I guess disturbing is a better word than depressing. Especially that evil guy who changed his daughter/dog into one. (I cant remember his name at the moment). I guess his voice also adds a layer of disturbingness to him.

Thats right... You dont include pictures when you outline the comic. My bad.

And I guess disturbing is a better word than depressing. Especially that evil guy who changed his daughter/dog into one. (I cant remember his name at the moment). I guess his voice also adds a layer of disturbingness to him.

That's Shou Tucker, and it's even more disturbing in the manga.

Well, seeing I'm not Reb, I'll have to ask, let's try to remain on topic.

OT: I'm eager to see Ash's adventures with real girl-shopping. If he had such problems getting a simple bra ("something a guy would wear if they needed bras").

This signature is intentionally left blank.

How is Molly able to support herself on that crutch with a cast on her forearm? It looks like she broke a bone or something.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

How is Molly able to support herself on that crutch with a cast on her forearm? It looks like she broke a bone or something.
You do know that with a forearm cast, your hand is practically free to move?

I'm just wondering why her doctor is letting her support herself on what appears to be a broken arm/wrist. The cast appears to go from her elbow all the way down to her fingers.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

I'm just wondering why her doctor is letting her support herself on what appears to be a broken arm/wrist. The cast appears to go from her elbow all the way down to her fingers.

Because it's a comic. Hell, a dude is talking to cars and you're concerned about how a chick with a broken arm is using a crutch?

Stop being a purist. Purism is bad. :P

Because it's a comic. Hell, a dude is talking to cars and you're concerned about how a chick with a broken arm is using a crutch?

Stop being a purist. Purism is bad. :P

You seem to be disregarding the pothead angel, boy-in -girl's-body protagonist, and the sudden lack of 2 years from a girl's life? Those are comic subjects...A dude talking to cars is just silly compared to those.

Still alive, still alive.