Misfile

dark_blob

Because it's a comic. Hell, a dude is talking to cars and you're concerned about how a chick with a broken arm is using a crutch?

Stop being a purist. Purism is bad. :P

You seem to be disregarding the pothead angel, boy-in -girl's-body protagonist, and the sudden lack of 2 years from a girl's life? Those are comic subjects...A dude talking to cars is just silly compared to those.

:lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't made a post on this page yet! I must rectify this immediately!

So, erm, had anyone noticed how the art has improved since the first few pages? I mean, you don't notice it at all when you read through it for the first time, but once you go back and look at the first few you can tell that it has improved and become cleaner. But of course, who wouldn't improve after drawing 700+ pages :P .

p2gq.jpg

So, erm, had anyone noticed how the art has improved since the first few pages? I mean, you don't notice it at all when you read through it for the first time, but once you go back and look at the first few you can tell that it has improved and become cleaner. But of course, who wouldn't improve after drawing 700+ pages :P .

Now that you mention it. They do seem better, but not a lot. Expected yes. I wonder what they shop for first, besides clothes. Or what strange thing occurs at the mall they are at. Anyone see any hints?

i'm so sorely tempted to put new conversations in the speech bubbles in some of the strips.. I have so many hilarious (yet slightly disturbing) ideas.

Do it and post them here, (but keep it PG-rated), yes, we still have to respect the forum restrictions and whatnot... <.<

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Whats the harvard girl's name? I started it today and I'm on page 40 or so but I missed her name and dont feel like going back and rereading it.

That would be Emily, the one that lost 2 years of her life. That is who you meant right?

p2gq.jpg

As far as I know, there's nothing about any country, but you could take it from the type of cars.

[EDIT] So Cape Cod really exists? :lol:

Oh well there you are.

Specifically, in Massachusetts, a ways east of Cape Cod.

Now I can imagine the people speaking like they do in The Departed [favorite movie]. Yay.

@ Meol: You thought cape cod was a made up place :P ?

I actually thought it was originally Japan because they soup up rice burners and do quite a lot of racing over there.

happiehour.jpeg

Now that you mention it. They do seem better, but not a lot. Expected yes.

The first few pages seemed a little rough (maybe the first couple dozen), but after that the skill level put into each page looks fairly uniform.

Does it feel weird to anyone else that we were at first talking about 750+ pages, but now we're forced to talk about one at a time :lol: ?

-Working on the outline. Seems like I'm going to be forced to use a race-based plot outline, seeing as how there's nothing else to do other than just make a vertical list of what happens >_>.

That's Shou Tucker, and it's even more disturbing in the manga.

Well, seeing I'm not Reb, I'll have to ask, let's try to remain on topic.

Ask what, if the names right? Yah, it's Shou Tucker, the Sewing Life Alchemist.

And true, it's more disturbing in the manga, but there's some pretty disturbing stuff later on in the anime having to do with Tucker...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

approximately what time does the new strip get put up? give me whatever timezone, i'll convert it.. i just wanna know.

Geez, ancy are we :P . Doesn't appear like anything's going to happen for a week from what I can see... but I live in EST (GMT-5), and from what I can tell it's up before noon.

Oi, why am I still up -.- . Must finish college essay... can't... focus.

approximately what time does the new strip get put up? give me whatever timezone, i'll convert it.. i just wanna know.

Geez, ancy are we :P . Doesn't appear like anything's going to happen for a week from what I can see... but I live in EST (GMT-5), and from what I can tell it's up before noon.

Oi, why am I still up -.- . Must finish college essay... can't... focus.

hell yeah im ancy!

I thought it was 1 every weekday? is that not the way it works?

so its like.. quater to 3 where you are? just to check i've got the time right.

Tk5SF.png

hell yeah im ancy!

I thought it was 1 every weekday? is that not the way it works?

so its like.. quater to 3 where you are? just to check i've got the time right.

Yep.

Okay, seriously... must force self to write essay.. so boring >_<.

Oh, and yes, it's one every weekday. But considering the fact that the author merely teased at Em's disclosure of her belief that she didn't want to return to her old life, I'd consider it a while before something new happens, as that issue is most likely going to be the next big thing to pop up. 60%+ odds I'd say. Thus, there are going to be a few scenes before that happens, and so most likely nothing "interesting" is going to happen until mid-late next week at best.

Then again, I'm one of the most cynical realistic pessimists you'll ever meet, so don't take anything I say too far :P .

I actually thought it was originally Japan because they soup up rice burners and do quite a lot of racing over there.

Two main cars are Fords. :P

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Molly just traveled into the realm of cars. . . Bad move around Emily & Ash. Lol. She doesn't seem to have changed much anyway, the hospital scene I thought was supposed to hint that she had "seen the error of her ways" or something.

p2gq.jpg

...Ask what, if the names right? Yah, it's Shou Tucker, the Sewing Life Alchemist.

Nope. I'd have to ask him to remain on topic. Seeing I'm not you (and didn't slowly turn the gender change-thread into a Misfile one), it wouldn't be so ironic if I asked that.

I was pretty sure about the name, also. ::'