aliens/ghost

Nightsword

I have a different outlook on things. I like to take in as much as I can, and if I feel justified in an opinion, take a side. But with ghost and aliens I just can't find proof to make me swing either way. Heres some interesting videos

aliens

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zpK5a5l8Y58

ghost

edit: Also the 2nd alien video, is actual footage from NASA, so it is in no way edited.

I believe in aliens more then ghost. I just like watching ghost footage, but most of it in that video is fake I would say. But the one thing about aliens, I just dont find it possible with all the galaxys, etc that there is no other life form out there.

Danightsword.png

Lol the music in that ghost video is eery.

OMG I THINK I PEED A LITTLE. :roll:

I don't believe in ghosts but they are a good kick to watch and temprarily trick myself into thinking they're out there.

Edit:

ROLFMAO at the dudes scream in 2:13 on that ghost video.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

One thing I think of always, how can out of 16Billion years can we just have ETs comming in the last 100 years, when humans were becomming extremely advanced?. I don't recall anything else in history about them. I think people are just getting more crazy :-w

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

One thing I think of always, how can out of 16Billion years can we just have ETs comming in the last 100 years, when humans were becomming extremely advanced?. I don't recall anything else in history about them. I think people are just getting more crazy :-w

If you actually look at one of the ancient civilazations like the mayans or someone. In there drawings they had, they have some of UFOS. So it hasn't just started recently.

Danightsword.png

Don't believe in ghosts, pretty sure there is intelligent life somewhere else in the universe. Also pretty sure we will never see them.

Then what is that in the footage from NASA?

Looked like a circle to me.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

they could just as well be meteorites burning in the atmosphere...

alot of them explode as soon as they hit the atmosphere, shooting multiple projectiles out that look the same.

they could just as well be meteorites burning in the atmosphere...

alot of them explode as soon as they hit the atmosphere, shooting multiple projectiles out that look the same.

Since when do meteorites appear out of thin air, and have control of their movement?

Danightsword.png

It's on youtube, how trustworthy do you think it is?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I didn't see the "aliens" ones because I cant be bothered with those any more. UFO does not equal alien. End of story.

As for the ghosts ones its hard to talk about that because the quality is too poor put most of them are simply results of double exposure or pareidolia (psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus, often an image or sound, being perceived as significant). Its the same thing as when you see faces in curtains or complex patterns. The "thing in the doorway" is clearly just a motion blur of a person opening a door. The "creature in the corner" is a shadow, possibly of a cardboard cut-out. "long neck" is an over exposure. "hooters ghost" a face on a tv screen?!!?!?! omg ive never seen a face on tv before it must be a ghost... :roll:

Onto the videos.

Orbs... already explains in a previous thread and this is by far the lowest quality video of a "ghost" i have ever seen. Its laughable to use as evidence. The "junk yard ghost" has been proven to be a hoax. Penn & Teller investigated it in their bulls**t tv series. "ghost girl" is likely to be a simple hoax. "girl in the corner" likely to be another hoax. The driving one is so clearly a hoax its laughable. The "king henry ghost" was filmed during a halloween event where a staff member dressed up, this is well documented (lol played more of the video and they even say so themselves).

Do I need to be the defender of reason on this forum? I cant be the only one here where are you? Stand up for reality.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't know how you could even group the two in the same topic. There's always an explanation to why you thought what you saw was a ghost. It was dark and your irrational mind jumped to the first emotional response. Or convince people easily enough by putting badly developed pictures in a montage with scary music. Usually works.

Aliens on the other hand. I'd bet my life that other life exists somewhere in the infinite amount of galaxies out there.

edit: Merc, seen Dawkins' Enemies of Reason?

An example of pareidolia.. or is Lenin's ghost stalking me in the bathroom?... you decide

face440hiliterv1.jpg

lenin_photo.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Even if there is only a one in a billion chance of life arising on any given planet, there will still be one billion planets with life out there.

Statistically speaking, it's highly probable that there is intelligent life out there in the Universe. It's also very unlikely that aliens could ever visit us, and even if they could why the heck would they only do it on blurry videos and/or abduct farmers in the mid-west of Texas?

Seriously people think about it, if there was alien life out there that had the potential to visit us and was not hostile (they seem like teases more than anything) why wouldn't they show themselves officially, formally? It's completely illogical, and irrational to suppose that all these mysterious shaped objects in the sky must be UFO's, ever heard of secret planes being tested?

As for ghosts, well, they don't exist, period. Sadly "ghosts" are very easy to perceive in seemingly harmless photos, images etc. Again, why all the mystery with ghosts, why don't they just come out to the world?

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Do I need to be the defender of reason on this forum? I cant be the only one here where are you? Stand up for reality.

I already did in this topic, and the orb one. I took the pictures that had orbs on them, which where just reflections from moisture.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Mercifull, will you please debunk the aliens/ufo for me? I love hearing what people have to say, and it seems like you really know what you are talking about and Id love to hear it.

He shouldn't bother because it's frustrating saying something already (me saying how idiotic it is to lump aliens and ghosts together), and then having that go unnoticed. It's like no matter how many times you debunk/defend/disprove anything here it just comes back. Whether it be a post you made minutes ago or hours spent on a thread one month just to see the same thread come back once again unrefuted and filled to the brim with ignorance all over again. Anyway here's a link of some videos that'll do a good job: http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl= ... a=N&tab=wv

Mercifull, will you please debunk the aliens/ufo for me? I love hearing what people have to say, and it seems like you really know what you are talking about and Id love to hear it.

He shouldn't bother because it's frustrating saying something already (me saying how idiotic it is to lump aliens and ghosts together), and then having that go unnoticed. It's like no matter how many times you debunk/defend/disprove anything here it just comes back. Whether it be a post you made minutes ago or hours spent on a thread one month just to see the same thread come back once again unrefuted and filled to the brim with ignorance all over again. Anyway here's a link of some videos that'll do a good job: http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl= ... a=N&tab=wv

He shouldnt? Bro did you even read my first post? There was no reason to flame me at all, I even said the video was probably fake you idiot. And how did I lump them together? I just said its 2 topics in which I dont have a difinite opinion on you idiot. And sorry I dont read this boards everyday, so I dont know how many times it's been discussed.

Why are you debunking something I already said was fake?

Danightsword.png

Alas I am getting ready to go out to the pub I don't have the time nor desire right now to have a go as my posts will only be ignored anway. I want to thank indy500fan for his help in the orbs thread too.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi