Owen Wilson tries to comit suicide

indy500fan

Link to story

Report: Actor Owen Wilson in suicide try

Published: Aug. 26, 2007 at 10:52 PM

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug. 26 (UPI) -- Actor Owen Wilson was taken to a hospital in Santa Monica, Calif., Sunday, reportedly after attempting suicide.

Wilson was transported to St. JohnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Hospital. Citing sources, The National Enquirer and Star magazine said the star of "Wedding Crashers" and "Starsky & Hutch" had cut his left wrist and taken an undetermined amount of pills.

He was found by a family member who called for help.

Santa Monica police confirmed only that the actor had been taken to a hospital, TMZ.com reported.

"On Sunday Aug. 26. 2007 at 12:10 pm officers from the Santa Monica Police Department responded to a medical assistance call from the Santa Monica Fire Department,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Money > Drugs > Corruption

Just look at Lohan, although she didn't try to kill herself.

If Wilson was popping pills who knows what else he may have had.

Probably high...

goddamn, i was hoping you were banned by now

(unless you where or came back)

*might be thinking of the wrong person, but thats slim

I did read something about how he doesn't seem to be able to hold down a relationship, but apart from that it seems like he's the last person i'd expect to commit suicide. He's got it all to live for.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I did read something about how he doesn't seem to be able to hold down a relationship, but apart from that it seems like he's the last person i'd expect to commit suicide. He's got it all to live for.

I guess we can expect a new VH1/MTV show...

Shanghai no Love

Link to story

Report: Actor Owen Wilson in suicide try

Published: Aug. 26, 2007 at 10:52 PM

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug. 26 (UPI) -- Actor Owen Wilson was taken to a hospital in Santa Monica, Calif., Sunday, reportedly after attempting suicide.

Wilson was transported to St. JohnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Hospital. Citing sources, The National Enquirer and Star magazine said the star of "Wedding Crashers" and "Starsky & Hutch" had cut his left wrist and taken an undetermined amount of pills.

He was found by a family member who called for help.

Santa Monica police confirmed only that the actor had been taken to a hospital, TMZ.com reported.

"On Sunday Aug. 26. 2007 at 12:10 pm officers from the Santa Monica Police Department responded to a medical assistance call from the Santa Monica Fire Department,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

He's my favorite actor. I wonder why he's tried it. He probably has his reasons. Not for anyone to judge.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i met a guy who shot himself in the head with an assault rifle trying to kill himself.

He lived, and i doubt blowing half his face off was for attention.

http://www.facingthedragon.org/

Guy was addicted to meth.

I dont care what he was on, my point is he failed to kill himself WITH A GUN TO THE HEAD.

ownen tried cutting himself, and over dosing, he failed.

and you pass judgment saying hes doing it for attention.

i met a guy who shot himself in the head with an assault rifle trying to kill himself.

I dont care what he was on, my point is he failed to kill himself WITH A GUN TO THE HEAD.

Do you know what meth does to a person?

did you even read my post?

No one has suggested a mental illness which can't be helped yet?

It sickens me when people think its attention all the time or can't see past the success or money part.

An illness is an illness no matter your lifestyle.

Look at Robin Williams or Jim Carrey, two extremely funny comedians who both suffer bipolar disorder.

(This is a suggestion, I do not know if Owen actually has a disorder).

However, this is the only thing I can find.

The source revealed to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅExtraÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

People who really want to die don't fail. They use guns, and they use their heads...Only, not in the right way. I wouldn't be surprised if they found hesitation cuts all over his wrist.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

People who really want to die don't fail. They use guns, and they use their heads...Only, not in the right way. I wouldn't be surprised if they found hesitation cuts all over his wrist.

That's your opinion and your opinion isn't true in all cases.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

All I know is his brother Luke clearly has demons in his past. You can see it when he does interviews on Letterman/Leno, etc. Maybe there's a dark family history there and Owen used humor to hide it.

Anyway I tend to agree that if you really want to die you will probably succeed, and that many suicide attempts are indeed cries for help. But I stop short of making a blanket statement as such, because there are cases where people survive shotgun blasts to the face.

I am F2P-only and therefore all my statements will reflect that and should be read accordingly.

Ok, so meth may contribute to the fact that he attempted suicide, although it doesn't contribute to the fact that he miraculously survived from a gun shot to the head. LP's point is, that it's obscured of you to pass off Owen's attempted suicide to be "for attention", when someone attempting suicide by shooting themselves in the head, and fails, was surely not doing it for attention.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.