August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon

Necrobean

7 Dragon Boot drops so far, 19,1m profit ;).
nice 4 more than me lol 3 pairs in under 150 kills here

Wtfh o.o What ones are you killing?

spiritual mages

Would it be a good idea to bring a holy symbol and kill the saradomin spiritual mages in the saradomin camp? And so that I can kill them one at a time. I'm 86 slayer, so I want to have a go and get me some dragon boots. :P

Better to wear sara cape instead. Fury bonuses > fire cape.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i also see people with god swords,and theres ALSO sara,zammy,bandos swords?how do you get those swords,aren't they seperate from the 'godsword'?

and also like the person above,what monsters drop bandos armor?

Right, you create a GODSWORD using the 4 pieces. You can then "enchant" it I suppose with the power of one of the gods by getting a HILT off that boss monster. You can then change the hilt on the sword at will for different special attacks.

The Saradomin boss also drops a saradomin sword which appears to be similar to whip.

Wow 15 pages. Wanted to see this updated before members runs out but gotta do quest and I hear its a death pit at this point. Way to crowded as well. But.... all you insane high lvl folk FIGHT FOR YOUR GOD!!! Or against them Im not really sure whats going on in there.

Get me a whopper!

but i also see people with god swords,and theres ALSO sara,zammy,bandos swords?how do you get those swords,aren't they seperate from the 'godsword'?

Right, you create a GODSWORD using the 4 pieces. You can then "enchant" it I suppose with the power of one of the gods by getting a HILT off that boss monster. You can then change the hilt on the sword at will for different special attacks.

The Saradomin boss also drops a saradomin sword which appears to be similar to whip.

right i understand the first part with the godsword,but theres more than one 'saradomin sword isn't there?I mean isnt there sara,armadyl,zammy,bandos swords also?

like theres a GODSWORD,which can be interchanged,but isnt that a whole seperate thing form these other swords?and where do you get all the other swords,are they only dropped by bosses and bodyguarsd as well?

x_movement_x.png

Wow 15 pages. Wanted to see this updated before members runs out but gotta do quest and I hear its a death pit at this point. Way to crowded as well. But.... all you insane high lvl folk FIGHT FOR YOUR GOD!!! Or against them Im not really sure whats going on in there.

its a death pit if you dont know where to stand. i was killing the boss and some1 in guthans died as we finished up the 140's i saw a guthan helm 0 on top of a pile, clicked it... disappered as i took 1 step towards it. it was way off in the corner im not sure how (s)he died either. no1 else saw it... and i didnt see anything but the helm and since the spear drops before the helm i assume they had the spear in the pile 2.

guthandeathpileot5.png

This is how the majority of the money is gonna be made today. Btw is there a way to hi-alc in the bosses chambers if a room is packed with ppl trying to kill it?

im one of the victims there, my internet quited while i was puttting on prayer when running towards the flippin rock throwing trolls AND NOT EVEN IN THE DUNGEON. i are sooo "angry" god..........

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

right i understand the first part with the godsword,but theres more than one 'saradomin sword isn't there?I mean isnt there sara,armadyl,zammy,bandos swords also?

like theres a GODSWORD,which can be interchanged,but isnt that a whole seperate thing form these other swords?and where do you get all the other swords,are they only dropped by bosses and bodyguarsd as well?

While I'm not sure on the name, there's Saradomin/Bandos/Zamorak/Armadyl GODsword. Then there's an individual Saradomin Sword and zamorak spear.

60 Agility or 60 Str

Oh btw that demon is Zamorak's!!!!

BigDemon.png

K'ril Tsutsaroth

If you were in any doubt that the God Wars Dungeon was challenge enough for you, look no further than the giant demon, KÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ril Tsutsaroth. Once thought of as nothing more than a myth, this beast of the darkness has destroyed towns and levelled entire cities, leaving nobody alive to confirm his existence. This intense brutality and strength has ensured his position as one of Zamorak's most feared tools of destruction. His powerful melee attacks will crush all but the strongest of warriors.

that demon is the sex. <3:<3:<3:<3:

That demon is what Rob Zombie must have envisioned (visually) when he wrote SuperBeast.

------------------------------------------------------------------

fs_pc.png

Why, if the image is supposedly 455 x 137, and up to 500 x 250 is allowed?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of Cauldron

im going to try armydal boss i want new range armour

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I'm curious as to why the Saradomin Sword has a special befitting of being a weapon of Saradomin (Similar to Saradomin Strike, apparently) But the Zamorakian Spear has the same special as the Dragon Spear. I'd have expected something else than a more powerful Dragon Spear from this.

It's a MELEE ICE BARRAGE!!!

You nail em with it and you get frozen for 30 seconds, which gives you an opportunity to do a ton of damage.

Tell me where is says teh Zamorakian

Spear does that. I am not talking about the Godswords for the two respective deities, I'm talking about the other weapons.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

well,i went with a team 2 times.both 5+ 110+'s.

first time we OWNED bandos boss,i mean owned,team killed em about 7-8 times without anyone really hurt,got a few mage logs but nothin great.

went back with a diff team,not as strong.i walked into the room first,and the first 2 hits

36,54,dead.

wow,bandos boss hits 54,glad I know that now AFTER i gotta go buy another spear..im going back though.

I saw it....the bandos boss redbarred you with a 57-56=p

Guest killerbo

Wow the bosses are lvl 650 :shock:

Hmm I bet they got low/medium hitpoints but can probally hit a 99 on players..... :ohnoes:

The aviantese boss is HARD don't be fooled by his low level :ohnoes:

Be a bit more specific? How hard exactly?

Well ranging 40 aviantese (sp?) takes forever in itself and I went to the boss with only 5 sharks left. Then once you get to the boss's room he warps you around sort of like the abyssal demons except it's pretty hard to right click on him and almost impossible to see his hp bar. While the Skree bodyguard mages you and can hit up to 19 I think, if you kill him before the boss is dead then he'll just respawn. So I think the best thing to do would be to mage your 40 KC (or hally if that works) and then bring addy bolts or higher to the boss and hopefully you'll have enough food for at least 5 rounds.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg