a KILLER idea

runechaos41

so..you've got a fire cape..got a skillcape...what next? want some high level stuff to explore? well. i got a killer idea....heh scaperune. yes. in scape rune there IS NO CITYS there is only a banker at the entrance of scaperune okay. in scaperune its ment for (EDIT:)level 100+. the monsters are level 100-400 and the bosses..it takes real skill to kill! and theres a quest to..you get it from bob the cat ,the quest? to kill evil bob (level 600) the reward? heh...dragon plate! the entrance of scaperune is in the mithrill door!

so..heres my idea. and no flames!

edit: it seems like theres less loot...lets change that

loot:

blast staff (60+ mage attack bonus)

darkbark(mage armor..a full set is = to full rune. and it gives a 40+ mage bonus total)

deathbow( can use all arrows)

twisterchain(chain armor..range bonus :D)

bigbuthammer(runescapes gotta have SOME humor.)

wyvern armor(:D)

and for all...dragon pickaxe :D

edit2: oh and the armor req 90 def and the wep req 90 attack. and mele req 90 str,range req 90 range and mage req..90 mage in addition to the armor and wep req..and about the wilderness..heh in the wilderness all players can kill eachother AND you take 5 dmg every 8 secs(or however seems fair)

signitureah0.png

Time waits for no man, but it can take a break for one in the restroom.

proud wearer of chain armor!~!~!~!~!

To be honest, it seems a little stale -- even for Jagex.

They try and level-balance their updates so that they don't get flames from players left out, so I don't see it happening.

Ex-cheater.

Web designer, PHP programmer, security analyst, and occasional goat milker.

ESCAPE WINDOWS! Dedicated poweruser of Ubuntu Linux.

Sorry, but levels like 2000-6000 sound just a little extravagent to me would be almost impossible to kill even with a ton of people. And really I don't know if people would go there if all the itmes and experience they get disappear. Also heres a question you might want to answer in your post, if you die here where do you go and what do you lose?

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

get 126 combat, and you will know that the high lv monsters that are already here are incredibly difficult, and the GWD bosses... lets just say im lv 101, and got one hit, and the only reason i kept my stuff was due to the fast that my RL friend had brought 3 lv 120+ friends along, and got all my stuff.

Easily a place that is meant for 126s

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Sorry, but levels like 2000-6000 sound just a little extravagent to me would be almost impossible to kill even with a ton of people. And really I don't know if people would go there if all the itmes and experience they get disappear. Also heres a question you might want to answer in your post, if you die here where do you go and what do you lose?

you appear at runescape. in cammy, fally or lumby

signitureah0.png

Yeah, how about there is a store there where you can buy 100 PARTY HATS for one [bleep]ing gp! Wouldn't that be soooooooo awsome!?

There should also be a store that sells all rare items and holiday items. Yes, you can buy the scythe there too.

And how about a ncp who give you fifteen billion quadrillion million bajilling fafillian gp each time you talk to him. That would be the best.

*The ideas you suggested are way too powerful. A blast staff!? Talk about really cheap magic exp.

tfssig.png

dude what you say is not right:

You say you got to be lvl 126 and you state that the requirements needed for the weapons (READ Almost CHEATS) are 90 IN COMBAT STATS!! A doh everyone there has 99 in every combat skill, or you can't even be 126 or even be there?!!

Huh? :XD: You've got me confused here. Could you try entering your idea into Microsoft Word, and follow its corrections? ::' Maybe then we'd be able to understand it better. :)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I think this is a little extreme. Also, if Scaperune is backwards, lower levels should have a better chance of defeating bob the cat than higher levels, and imagine a level 10 with a blast staff #-o !

I stopped reading at the blast staff.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Overpowered much?! :uhh: The combat triangle doesn't like you.

no, its not overpowered, if it was overpowered i wouldent give anything to mage and mele(range ftw) but im balancing it,

signitureah0.png

all i gotta say is...

lol :thumbsup:

-----

No offense but i dont ever see that happening ever.

but- on the other hand that would be pretty sweet since im a magic lover.

Infinate magic to pk.

- A mage's wish - :XD:

did i mention that scaperune items cannot be used on other players?

signitureah0.png