Yep, it looks like I'm the next person in the wave of leaving players nowadays. The reason I'm leaving is that I just started on a new school and it is a lot harder here, and I need to concentrate 100%. I can't seem to make that work while being an active RuneScape player. Along with that I am getting bored with it, and have recently started playing another MMORGP; Guild Wars. (If you play Guild Wars pm me your name on here and I'll add you :))I don't feel it is as addicting, and a lot more fun as of now. To the people who are saying I will come back after a month: I don't think so. I am however, not saying I will not come back ever, just not in the near future ;) I am bad at typing leaving messages :XD: I am still gonna check updates and read my mates' blogs on here, so I wont disappear totally.

I got a final level with my friends that I've wanted ever since I started playing:

EvilGizm0-Magic85andquit.jpg

Shar I liek tbd pls :)

After that we had a small drop party, with Toast complaining over being dced O:)

EvilGizm0-Dropparty.jpg

And last; my final stats, which you can rate or do whatever you want with (just dont sell me for rl cash :o):

EvilGizm0-Finalstats.jpg

I got piled by Unbeaten and MC in the combat ring so my hp is low :(

I will not post my bank because I gave EVERYTHING away to friends, and dropped the remaining 'junk' I had.

They finally got it right.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Man, you were the coolest guy ever. You trusted everyone, at least you trusted me. And I think that's awesome. I'll miss you so much. Sorry my mom made me get off.

Come back and visit? <3:<3:<3:

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Guest Kickpointy

I remember seeing you at Barrows a few times. We talked and stuff, but you never told meh you were quitting. Another good person leaving this game. :cry:

Always sad to see another tif member leaving :cry:

Anyways,you said you'll still be about here so it aint all bad.

All the best with your new school and in real life :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

=[ Well I play Guild Wars :D Add me "The Divine Keeper" =] Or just speak to me on msn :D

Sad to see you leave rs though =[ one of my best rs mates always have a lil chat when we're both on :D it was great, oh i'll miss those chats =[=[ gl in rl, and your new school :D

a very sad Lonkeh :cry:

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

I will eat your face!! Your gonna wake up and not have a face and your gonna be mad...

Bai :( I always hate seeing such good people leave :cry: Goodluck irl, and B gud n skool.

~S

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Waaaaaa Gizm0 quit :( . For some reason I wasn't invited to your party, but that's probably because I sleep till 1am. That better be the reason else I r hunt y00 down irl.

PS: I have Guildwars, but I can't play it atm because it won't work on my other computer. If I ever get it to work I'll drop you a pm here.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.