• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur mom is so tablly//////

i mean

ur mom so table she can fly

^^Once again, that statement is: ture^^

Thats ture your mom is a ture but when happens if you mom start speaking ture stuff but it is a lie then will your mom be ture again? This might not be a ture fact but I think the turth must be spoken as all ture men know. For a turthful man will get many ture visions about random ture facts about this turthful world of ture. Im sure all sorts of ture will be willing to help your mom be more ture then before for as I stated the world is a turfull place and everyone must be careful in what the ture statements they anonunce. Now here is another turth Im am going to say bump but it will not be just a bump it will be a ture bump of turth. In ture two one!

Bump!

-Lem the ture.

Thats ture your mom is a ture but when happens if you mom start speaking ture stuff but it is a lie then will your mom be ture again? This might not be a ture fact but I think the turth must be spoken as all ture men know. For a turthful man will get many ture visions about random ture facts about this turthful world of ture. Im sure all sorts of ture will be willing to help your mom be more ture then before for as I stated the world is a turfull place and everyone must be careful in what the ture statements they anonunce. Now here is another turth Im am going to say bump but it will not be just a bump it will be a ture bump of turth. In ture two one!

Bump!

-Lem the ture.

i didn't read any of that

bump 4 OP

wl7w9j.png

Hey Kota! I wonder if you remember me...?

Angel_Nite_0? The nub DKer? =P

Anyays, I am thinking of comming back to RS and restarting a blog. Just posting to see how things are going and to talk with one of my tif friends =P My tif account got deleted with the big crash a few months ago, so I made this account.

Let me know what CC everyone is nao, I can't find it...=S

25qpy4j.png

Signature made by me ^^

Proud owner of a Fire Cape!

\' Good you remember =)

Got my membership yesterday, so today I decided to try for Fire Cape just for fun. Got to wave 57 o_O Imagine if I actually tried? Anyways, hows everything with you? Long time no talk eh? <3:

25qpy4j.png

Signature made by me ^^

Proud owner of a Fire Cape!

comicvalentinesmasturbateohmygodohm.png

idk what he's saying but i see LOL and ROFL and OMGZ and [bleep] so that makes it funny

rofl jewasaurus rex (i don't think anyone will get thise one)

I bet it's supposed to be dutch, but there are so many errors in there it's nearly unreadable lol :|.

Ima try to translate :arrow:

LOL Time will send my rewrite.

ROFL This one I made is so funny. Everyone will love it.

IT'S ALMOST TOO FUNNY!

I SHOULD [bleep]!

Now that I'm done,

it's time to see

which people thought:

OMGZ Jewasaurus Rex made fun of my faily comic!

ARGH! I will get you Jew!

*cry*

What?

2dvjurb.png

• 2 weeks later...