What are some things you wish you didn't do?

Caxis

^^^ Wow ^^^

I have a character like that. Include a few pumpkins and a cracker, different hat numbers obvi. I quit for a summer and forgot the password. I really wish I hadn't. I still remember the character himself as well. Last time I was on him he was a 'Sky Walker'. He had telly runes too so I could get out. I wish I wasnt so forgetful. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diablo108

I regret forgetting to bank my poisoned Dragon Spear then going out hunting Red Dragons and using the spear (it's a 2h weapon, so I couldn't use my Dragonfire shield!)

{{-<=Alex=>-}}

Combat - 84|Fishing - 82|Cooking - 81

back in rsc when the bunnt ears were dropped (eastern 2002 i think), i did not create a new character and get an extra pair of ears... but now i dont use the account with the ears anymore..

I was helping my mate to get 99 smithing. I sold my rares (worth tens of millions) and bought steel bars and nature runes which I donated to him (let's keep him anonymous). We had a deal that he'll pay me back after he is 99. Well, he quit at lvl 94 (rsc time, now he is 94 in both versions unless he is already reseted in rsc) and I basically lost tens of millions on nothing. Haven't been in touch with him later, even tho I have him added at msn still.

I have lost 2 party hats in stakes, yellow and red. I lost my yellow on my tankmage (like 1 50 9 stats or so in those days) to some lvl 65-70(?) who tricked me by taking a staff too. The bells should have rang when it was him who actually wanted to stake mage on. The red (which was more valuable to me) was a bit funny. I staked it to some lvl 70, I was lvl 107 or so. I won like 8 stakes in a row, everytime at least a rune kite. The last one was a bad stake for me; I first hit him to like 10hp while I had full hp. Then suddenly I started to hit 0s and he hit 5s or so. I ended up duying, he was redlined. Man I hated that feeling, losing a phat to over 30 levels lower and like that...

In 2002 we (me and few really good mates) found a clan called Finlanders. It turned into the best finnish clan ever (percentually there has never been as many high lvl finns in same clan after that) but for some reason we let it die. I have many times wondered why, we did very well, no argues between leaders (we had 1 real leader, but many others had a lot of power in that clan) or anything. One day we just decided that this clan has been here enough. Now when looking at the clan, it was awesome. We would have many high combat and high skill total users and we probably would have grown a lot.

When rs2 came out, I was a bit childish and cried that Jagex has backstabbed rsc. I left my bank to rsc and kept training there for a long time. Now I regret it. I have still a lot of rares even tho I gave a lot away (read the first chapter) in rsc, I have 99 magic there and I have still quite a lot items. If I could chose again, I would have turned into rs2 immediately. And if some messages me that he is willing to trade my rsc items to rs2 items, you'll get reported to tip.it mods immediately :P

When I was going for 99 magic (this was before rs2 came out) I was about to do it with law runes; grab natures and then high alc. I bought over 12k law runes in rsc, every rune was worth 1k. I even sold one phat for them. I grabbed like 5k and got really bored. I managed to sell few thousand law runes to someone just before rs2 came and I actually got pretty nice money for them. At the moment I still have over 2k law runes in rsc and no1 is interested in them. If someone was, I'd still lose a lot of money compared to what I spent on them.

When kalphite queen and dragon chains came out, I went to hunt them immediately. I got a chain and sold it for 20 mils, really good price for those days. The price dropped really fast, but then Jagex did something bad. They made kq harder and chain prices rose a lot. I could have gotten 10mils more if I had kept it for few weeks.

When my p2p last time was about to end, I sold basically every p2p item I had. I wanted to get rid of them, no matter for what price. I could have gotten A LOT more if I didn't almost give away (the prices on pots were so low that I lost a lot of money compared to buying herbs) or I high alced them. If I didn't do that, I'd have over 200 super sets and like 400 prayer pots now.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Ehh

1) Giving my friend my password like 20 times because he told me 'My black armor "mysteriously" disappeared' I don't keep in contact anymore with 'em because he moved

I regret joining a clan a while ago. I always died on our pk trips and lost several rune items for nothing. Plus most of the members were annoying and acted like 12 year olds making lame toilet and sex jokes.

I wish sometimes I wouldnt forgot that there are actual people behind the character.

i only wish i could forget... there are ALOT OF REALY REALY STUPID PEOPLE that i have to deal with... i wish i could forget they were real people so i could flame and rant without feeling guilty :lol:

oh and i regret all the various party hats that i sold, always right b4 a [bleep]e in the prices :lol:

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

There are a number of people that I trusted over my 3 years here that I wouldn't have.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

• 1 year later...
i regret playing this game... it was fun but i shouldn't have known about this game... now i am addicted although i do not log in anymore... i still keep track with all the new updates

Same here, all the once in awhile i'll come on to just pk. Mainly i enjoy playing this once in awhile for fun, like a regular game, rather than my life.

::I regret selling a red mask for 200k a few years ago.. Not buying a party hat. Getting my main banned. Many things i regret.

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~

Long time ago, I was in a trade, 4 santa hats for 200k. ( They were 50k each then ) I looked in my chatbox and saw a guy selling full black g for 200k. So I declined and bought full black g... #-o

Edit: Also not coming on at ALL during when the Party hats were dropped.

1. I bought a santa hat for 200K around Christmas time, but sold it right after Christmas was over. :wall:

2. I got a green mask at a drop party and sold it for 500K (all it was worth at the time). :wall:

Now I'm working hard to get 20M for a santa hat. :roll:

when i was playing rsc u are not as stupid as me i got a party hat when i was lvl 30 and i sold it for freakin 50k 3 days after they came out and back then that was a fair amount.

another thing i regret is cussing in f2p and getting muted

6 year anniversary was 8/25/09

rjasper49ny7.png

thx for the sig Runescape's fav cookie Oreo9870

Umm, let's see, not being a player back when there were rares, giving all of my stuff away to 1:a scammer because I was quitting. 2: giving my pass to a scammer cause I was quitting...again 3: Giving my pass to a random dude cause I was quitting for the third time.... :oops: 4:scamming people and getting banned....

Guess what I still have the same account! :XD:

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.