TIF House.

speedofsound

What if you could have a house were all your TIF friends could stay and live together?

Given Limitless resources, describe your TIF house! Be creative, if your creatively challenged I thought of some questions yo could answer instead of writing about it yourself.

- Who would live there?

- Would anyone share a room?

- How many/what kind of rooms would there be?

- Where would it be?

- What would you have in your yard (if you had one)?

Etc. Anything about the house!

I'll describe my house later, I'm tired :P

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Me, 123yourgone, bubsa, Kashi, everyone else =p, oh and that guy who helped me solve my tenchi muyo problem!

- nope

- bout 30 rooms... living room,kitchen,3 bathrooms, themed rooms, and an arcade room!

- South Carolina (feels most like home)

- pool, hedge maze, pool table lol

It would be shaped like a lightning bolt (not standing up lol)

To be honest I think most people here are too young to fit into my house. I would pick Darkrick, BEAR, Rizla, Merc, Bubsa and Dusqi. The only other thing that would be required would be lots of booze. Girls are another factor, but I don't have a clue about any of the womenz on tip.it.

It's possible I would add Warrior, just to have someone to talk about Tool with.

EDIT: How could I forget Daan (How2pk). Probably the most interesting and real person on this forum.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

-Everyone in TIF! :D

- Noes! 2000 suites, one for everyone!

- Lots of game rooms, TV rooms, theaters, indoor pools, a large office for mature debates, and a large paintball room for violent debates :P..oh, and a Misfile room for Reb!

- North Pole! Hidden, middle of nowhere, perfect. The heating generators might melt the ice under though, :uhh:

- Cute Polar bears!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

To be honest I think most people here are too young to fit into my house. I would pick Darkrick, BEAR, Rizla, Merc, Bubsa and Dusqi. The only other thing that would be required would be lots of booze.
Who says you have to be 18-21+ to drink? :-w

You don't just have to stick to the questions..get creative!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

To be honest I think most people here are too young to fit into my house. I would pick Darkrick, BEAR, Rizla, Merc, Bubsa and Dusqi. The only other thing that would be required would be lots of booze.

You have to be 18-21+ to be able to keep up with a British person who is 18-21+.

(Kiwi's and Aussies are exempt from this rule)

Someone's been talking on MSN to much, aye Will?

We all know Suzi's house wouldn't have you in it! HA!

Perhaps, since Laniey has a TIF account..

:-$

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

To be honest I think most people here are too young to fit into my house. I would pick Darkrick, BEAR, Rizla, Merc, Bubsa and Dusqi. The only other thing that would be required would be lots of booze. Girls are another factor, but I don't have a clue about any of the womenz on tip.it.

It's possible I would add Warrior, just to have someone to talk about Tool with.

EDIT: How could I forget Daan (How2pk). Probably the most interesting and real person on this forum.

I can do you one better - I'll be your guy to jam to some tool with. :)

To be honest I don't think I could jam Tool. Jamming implies too much experimentation. I don't think I could top anything Adam Jones does. I'm not strong enough with my use of dissonance.

Nice sentiment though. :)

To be honest I don't think I could jam Tool. Jamming implies too much experimentation. I don't think I could top anything Adam Jones does. I'm not strong enough with my use of dissonance.

Nice sentiment though. :)

I was thinking more play along with some of thier songs, but yeah, actually trying to improv over tool would be beyond me.

You have to be 18-21+ to be able to keep up with a British person who is 18-21+.

(Kiwi's and Aussies are exempt from this rule)

Why are Aussies and Kiwis exempt, because we are so awesome and mature? Not so sure 'bout them Aussies, you might have to re-evaluate your reasoning there. :-k

Haha, just jokes, I love you Aussies.. Honest. :P

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

- Who would live there? Lainey (From MSN TIF chat, yarr), Suzi, Lyra, Nina, Kashi, Will (;)), Aaron I guess. He's sorta hot, and Kiddo (odd but cool guy)

- Would anyone share a room? If they wanted I guess. I can imagine Lyra and Nina doing that.

- How many/what kind of rooms would there be? Any room they wanted.

- Where would it be? Hmm .. Hawaii. That's always a safe answer ..

- What would you have in your yard (if you had one)? Trampoline, Pool, track, uh .. nothing else.

Interesting.

Perhaps, since Laniey has a TIF account..

:-$

I kept you out of my house for a reason >_>

*Hip thrust*

me and kashi are running for president in '08.

Well if Zonorhc is building a space cathedral I am going to go ahead and build a Death Star:

deathstar1zj8.jpg

That way there is enough room I can completely avoid everyone else when I feel like it, or if you get out of hand there are a few brigs to throw everyone into.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Well if Zonorhc is building a space cathedral I am going to go ahead and build a Death Star:

deathstar1zj8.jpg

That way there is enough room I can completely avoid everyone else when I feel like it, or if you get out of hand there are a few brigs to throw everyone into.

Can I come live on your death star please? :uhh:

Can I come live on your death star please? :uhh:

Shotgun the top half ::'

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"