Oops! Wrong person!

Champion0113

When I was trying out Public/Private chat on my old character, I thought it was to talk to friends when it was set to Friends. I kept saying stuff to my friend (Call him Ninja) and there was someone there saying "Ninja? Who is Ninja?" and whatever. I dunno if that counts.

Best (or worst) one was on MSN (completely unrelated to RS, though). I was talking to a girl I, um, fancy and she started sending kisses to me. She kept saying it until sometime when I said Bye. Then she said sorry and that it was for her friend. Damn.

Some guy pmed Mod Mark on accident and said "Dude this new autoing tool owns I got 300k xp overnight."

I saw the pic... it was pretty funny.

Lol, that's funny. :lol:

I'm a p-mod and something like that happened to me once. Someone was asking his friend if he could have his account and he accidentally sent the message to me, lol.

I WP A lot. One time a friend was offering to give me the money I needed for 99 RC cape. I Pmed back something I dont remember, but out of context, sounded a little dirty. Of course, to the wrong person. Then after a little I pmed the same WP another statement, that, once again, out of context sounded slightly more than G rated. Of course I explained it all to the WP. We had a good laugh after.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

Logging in, forgetting I haven't joined my clan chat.

Typing "/Haiiii!!!"

And it going public, in the middle of the fishing guild. People assumed I was just friendly and everyone said hi back. lol

shey.png

Typing "/Haiiii!!!"

And it going public, in the middle of the fishing guild. People assumed I was just friendly and everyone said hi back. lol

At least you weren't singing or purring. :-w :-w :-w :-w

i once got a message from a good friend of mine who said "ok, my pass is (his pass was here)"

of course i was a good person and didn't take his account, i did tell him that he shouldn't tell ppl, and he should also change it now.

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

Some guy pmed Mod Mark on accident and said "Dude this new autoing tool owns I got 300k xp overnight."

I saw the pic... it was pretty funny.

I want to see the picture.

I don't have that picture anymore, I deleted it on accident while cleaning up. I'll ask my friend to send me it again if he still has it.

Lol, I find it funny when lurers accidently PM you about killing you :P

That happened to my friend once, it was so funny. :lol:

i once got a message from a good friend of mine who said "ok, my pass is (his pass was here)"

of course i was a good person and didn't take his account, i did tell him that he shouldn't tell ppl, and he should also change it now.

Wow, he's lucky that he sent it to a good person like you and not to someone less trustworthy. Hopefully he learned from that and won't tell someone his account details again. :shame:

Typing "/Haiiii!!!"

At least you weren't singing or purring. :-w :-w :-w :-w

Are you talking about this? :oops: :-w :-$

oops.png

shey.png