Autoers? Yes, we can cut them down, drastically

REDACTED

(Sorry if i post in wrong area)

I have autoed before yes, i won't lie to you, although i have stopped that about a 4 months ago when i started my main account. So don't even bother flaming me...

Now then, These bots are actually on sale, people buy them. That is what has led to the sudden increase of bots lately, the fact that they can be obtained. Now you will find, that it is only the working bots that are sold, yes there are "lite" versions of them, but they aren't half as deadly. So i read these forums, and we are all trying to think of a way to stop them

Well isn't it obvious? Cut the source. Now you are probably thinking.. "WTF you on boy, thats like impossible" Well, it isn't.

Now then, every time Jagex makes a new update (which affects the bots) then you will find a new update comes out for the people to download and use... Cut the source, and they have no update.

This would require both Jagex and a group prepared to take down a site to work together. Jagex would need to update the colors in the ores etc (whatever a certain bot goes for) and then the group would need to kick into action. If the people have no site/portal to get updates, then they won't be able to bot. (Of cause the people who scripted them in the first place can, and those that script the "scripts" to go with the program) But how many people do you think can do that? Not half as many as you think.

Cutting the source will prevent i would say around 50% of the games Autoers. Who's with me :P

So yeah, feedback ?

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to just go vigilante and shut down someone's website that they pay for.

jagex has legal rights to shut them down and they can sue if they want.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I'll tell you honestly, and straight forward. You can NEVER get rid of them completely. As long as there is someone willing to make the program, and someone that wants to use it, they'll always come back. No matter how good your detection is it, the programmers find loopholes. Nearly EVERY game has bots on it, if you haven't noticed. Whether it's a cheat to help you aim, or shoot through walls, or a program to train your account, they have them out.

Also, taking down the website probably wont do anything. I was part of the under ground for awhile a long time ago. The users are part of a tight knit network of people. If the site goes down, they'll relocate, under a new host new name ect. You can NEVER get rid of them all, it's next to impossible.

I'm not supporting botting, because YES it is a pain in the behind for everyone, every those who don't play. I hate to see the market plumit like this. I'm just giving you the facts :)

Best of luck finding a solution, I already started a topic about ways to get rid of them awhile ago, if you search you can find it.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to just go vigilante and shut down someone's website that they pay for.

So why dont they?

1. It's hard to find these sites. If you've never been to one, it's hard to find a legit one that wont steal your password

2. Unless they have legit, solid proof, they can't take legal action

3. A lot of these sites are underground

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I was telling someone the other day about this. Jagex needs to find a bot author...any bot author who lives in the US or Britain and just sue the freaking socks off of them. Make it unrealistic, etc. It's doubtful the bot author has legal representation to defend himself.

Make an example of him, hang him high. Send a clear message to the rest of the auto-author population. Soon enough, the updates to those programs will stop.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I was telling someone the other day about this. Jagex needs to find a bot author...any bot author who lives in the US or Britain and just sue the freaking socks off of them. Make it unrealistic, etc. It's doubtful the bot author has legal representation to defend himself.

Make an example of him, hang him high. Send a clear message to the rest of the auto-author population. Soon enough, the updates to those programs will stop.

I offered to be a "Mole" for Jagex, but they never replied. And with past memories, they would probably screw me over.

Remember the dupe? Jagex promised free lifetime membership to the person who told them how the dupe was done. They perm banned that user, fixed the bug, and never spoke to him again.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Can I ask what grounds you can sue the suppliers of bots on? I wasn't aware Jagex could so such a thing.

But if the above option works it might make a dent in the amount of autoers around, but I'm pretty sure there'd be quite a few of them left.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

back in rsc time , who had never typed

/run uncertcookedlobster

lol

there is money to make with BOT , some ppl remember autorune (autor00n, autor0ne ) i kno the co proprietor of dat program, and the guys were selling the bot 2m per month or 12 $ per month .

the point i wanna show is , some one make alot , i mean ALOT of cash from dat .... u kno , real cash trading , from bot , staker ( i kno a staker who did get 3 000 $ us from his 600 m rs )

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

/run uncertcookedlobster

lol

there is money to make with BOT , some ppl remember [ForbiddenSite] (autor00n, autor0ne ) i kno the co proprietor of dat program, and the guys were selling the bot 2m per month or 12 $ per month .

the point i wanna show is , some one make alot , i mean ALOT of cash from dat .... u kno , real cash trading , from bot , staker ( i kno a staker who did get 3 000 $ us from his 600 m rs )

1. You grammar is Terriable.

2. Your RS Cheating history is TERRIBLE. I've followed mostly every part of it and tracked a lot of RSC Cheating.

3.AR was THEE biggest scam in RSC cheating history. The owner had all the passwords to accounts, grabbed 1m here and there from various accounts, a party hat here, a mask there. Also to use it, it was more like 5m+.

Not to mention the owner of the program paid someone to make the program for him, he then took all credit for it. BTW AR was the cause of the dupe I mentioned earlier

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

I'll tell you honestly, and straight forward. You can NEVER get rid of them completely. As long as there is someone willing to make the program, and someone that wants to use it, they'll always come back. No matter how good your detection is it, the programmers find loopholes. Nearly EVERY game has bots on it, if you haven't noticed. Whether it's a cheat to help you aim, or shoot through walls, or a program to train your account, they have them out.

Also, taking down the website probably wont do anything. I was part of the under ground for awhile a long time ago. The users are part of a tight knit network of people. If the site goes down, they'll relocate, under a new host new name ect. You can NEVER get rid of them all, it's next to impossible.

I'm not supporting botting, because YES it is a pain in the behind for everyone, every those who don't play. I hate to see the market plumit like this. I'm just giving you the facts :)

Best of luck finding a solution, I already started a topic about ways to get rid of them awhile ago, if you search you can find it.

So why dont they?

1. It's hard to find these sites. If you've never been to one, it's hard to find a legit one that wont steal your password

10 mins of google and i find 3 websites that dont steal pass,have 100% leggimiteti,and jagex know about them but they dont do nothing.They are afraid.

I post all 3 in code,ofcorse not website,just middlenames which is used to know about them in runescape officialy worlds

[Do not post websites about Macroing! ~Kill Life]

i am shure there are 100+ more of them,but i am pretty sure theses are 3 biggest.

Flame me if you want,but i didnt bot,altrought i tried with my pure so i can use him faster.and if this is illegal post edit it plz.

orao8.png

Always buying something.

/run uncertcookedlobster

lol

there is money to make with BOT , some ppl remember [ForbiddenSite] (autor00n, autor0ne ) i kno the co proprietor of dat program, and the guys were selling the bot 2m per month or 12 $ per month .

2. Your RS Cheating history is TERRIBLE. I've followed mostly every part of it and tracked a lot of RSC Cheating.

3.AR was THEE biggest scam in RSC cheating history. The owner had all the passwords to accounts, grabbed 1m here and there from various accounts, a party hat here, a mask there. Also to use it, it was more like 5m+.

Not to mention the owner of the program paid someone to make the program for him, he then took all credit for it. BTW AR was the cause of the dupe I mentioned earlier

sry but dont give to AR the credit of dupe dude , when u dont kno what u talking about , the guys name is PRAY , and its was his own bot , sry to tell u u wrong

1, im french , so if u wanna flame my english , make it in french

2. back in rsc , my only pker was alfred126 witch i never autoed on him ( only 99 cooking and fishing is autoed )

3. 2m per month , i did try it ... sbot better , richyt better !!!!

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

Investigation in the Community Team

Chris J

Saunders H

Tom C

Chris R

Christian R

Kris J

Alex E

Ali P

Andrew D

Ashley H

Ben W

Daniel C

David K

David S

Dean D

Fraser P

John S-H

Ken W-L

Luke M

Matthew P

Melvin B

Polly H

Paul R

Richard G

Sally R

Samantha G

Samantha P

Simon G-P

Stephen W

Steve A

Tobias B

Usmaan S

Warren S

William D

The above is the team known as the ICU team, be farmilia with this team..... they save the game! This team shuts down 10's of sites every day, and many many RWT and autoer groups. They have a huge arsenal of tools that can track and trace every trade, account item.... etc

The main issue is: the poepl opperating these sites can have a new site up and running withing around 15mins of theirs beeing shut down. It is impossible to stop them.

sig2webzx7.jpg

So why dont they?

they cannot sue or shut them down

they can just contact them and tell them to close it

the most they can do is give them an ip ban of rs

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Can I ask what grounds you can sue the suppliers of bots on? I wasn't aware Jagex could so such a thing.

But if the above option works it might make a dent in the amount of autoers around, but I'm pretty sure there'd be quite a few of them left.

Terms and conditions. When you hit "I agree" you legally must follow those rules. If you break them, you can face legal action.

I totally agree with the String 'em High for the bot maker. Find one, sue so much money out of him, every other bot maker will be thinking "HOLY #$(& on a #$(& sandwhich with #$(& on top, and a side helping of #$(&."

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

There's gotta be a catch, otherwise our macro problem would be solved.

So why dont they?

they cannot sue or shut them down

they can just contact them and tell them to close it

the most they can do is give them an ip ban of rs

Our accounts and all items relating to, and owned by our accounts are ours under licence.

It will always remain the property of Jagex and must be used at all times following the terms and conditions of the site, Selling RS gold for example iis a breach of copyright and legal action can be take against the seller AND buyer.

It is exactly the same situation of downloading music from an illegal site.

Like wise a company whos product is built with the sole purpose of using a service against the terms and conditions is also breaking the law. The producers of bots can have legal action taken against them.

However there are a few cases where actions cannot be taken under some circumstances however I will under no circuimstances share why this can be done as it may encorage it's use.

sig2webzx7.jpg

/run uncertcookedlobster

lol

sry but dont give to AR the credit of dupe dude , when u dont kno what u talking about , the guys name is PRAY , and its was his own bot , sry to tell u u wrong

1, im french , so if u wanna flame my english , make it in french

2. back in rsc , my only pker was alfred126 witch i never autoed on him ( only 99 cooking and fishing is autoed )

3. 2m per month , i did try it ... sbot better , richyt better !!!!

-Post removed, forwarded you my proof; I'm done aruging with you-

So why dont they?

10 mins of google and i find 3 websites that dont steal pass,have 100% leggimiteti,and jagex know about them but they dont do nothing.They are afraid.

I post all 3 in code,ofcorse not website,just middlenames which is used to know about them in runescape officialy worlds

[hide]scar scripts,for scripting[/hide]

[hide]scaperune,also used for personaly used worlds[/hide]

[hide]srl website,wot,they give scripts for free even if you are not thre member?? wot,wot[/hide]

i am shure there are 100+ more of them,but i am pretty sure theses are 3 biggest.

Flame me if you want,but i didnt bot,altrought i tried with my pure so i can use him faster.and if this is illegal post edit it plz.

That basicly revolves around SCAR and SCAR Scripting. I still talk to some people that are part of the underground. A lot of the forums that have programs, the bots, are private and REALLY underground. It would take a little more then a google search to find them.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Terms and conditions. When you hit "I agree" you legally must follow those rules. If you break them, you can face legal action.

I totally agree with the String 'em High for the bot maker. Find one, sue so much money out of him, every other bot maker will be thinking "HOLY #$(& on a #$(& sandwhich with #$(& on top, and a side helping of #$(&."

Wow, I didn't realise that made the RS rules themselves a real world legal thing. I thought it was the opposite - to stop people from suing THEM for whatever reason (my account was banned/your game ruined my life etc.).

That's also interesting Bobbington, I didn't realise Jagex had any power to remove such sites, thus why so many of the "big" ones remain. But I guess what you said is right, there's not a lot they can do if they keep putting them back up, is there?

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Wow, I didn't realise that made the RS rules themselves a real world legal thing. I thought it was the opposite - to stop people from suing THEM for whatever reason (my account was banned/your game ruined my life etc.).

That's also interesting Bobbington, I didn't realise Jagex had any power to remove such sites, thus why so many of the "big" ones remain. But I guess what you said is right, there's not a lot they can do if they keep putting them back up, is there?

Like I said, unless Jagex can pull up substantial proof, then they can't take legal action. They have to be able to prove that the site owner is violating their copyright terms before they can take action, which technically nobody is. They're basicly just breaking in game rules.

Also, these sites really aren't that big. I mentioned before, I still have friends in the underground that I talk to. Just because they cheat it doesn't make them a bad person. A lot of the sites that actually have the programs are authorized (meaning you can't access it without a user name and password) which is either given to you for contributing or paying for. It's been done this way since the dawn of time. Most of the sites, I've spoken to some of my friends recently, are private, or solely underground. Meaning you need to be invited to join or solely underground refers to a group of people making a program and building it for personal use. Most of the private sites don't go over 60+ active members, and is generally below 30 active members.

One person can be accountable for 5-10 bots (accounts playing) per computer. But that's pushing the treshold and is most likely going to lead to an I.P. ban, which is when Jagex bans ALL accounts that connected to the I.P. that the player is cheating on, regardless if they cheated on that account or not.

A lot of the bots/players in game atm are Gold Farmers, that is different then botting. They play the game to make the product and sell it for real life money. A lot of the accounts you see are simply gold farmers. A lot of the botters now-a-days are much more discrete. Have 1-3 accounts running, for 1-2 sometimes 3 hours straight. Not default clothing, ect. They're taking the steps NOT to get banned. It's the ignorant cheaters that get themselves banned.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Yeah, like you say, it's illegal to take down there site, but heck, If they want to ruin the game, I'd ruin there income.

And its not SCAR you need to worry about. I have served 4 years in the underground community, and the best working bot is currently being served with scripts via a forum and not easily found. There are people out of no where making bots that can do practically anything. Heck, a bot can do "anything", because it is scripted by a human.

Problem comes in with interfering with them, is that we would be in the wrong. But if it ever did happen, perhaps even a DDOS attack, then it would cut down the numbers.

Hay,if were lucky, we get the main developers of the autoers team, and steal there program so it alerts Jagex as soon as someone uses it , the possibilities to cut autoing down are endless, it's just putting them in action thats the problem.

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

Yeah, like you say, it's illegal to take down there site, but heck, If they want to ruin the game, I'd ruin there income.

And its not SCAR you need to worry about. I have served 4 years in the underground community, and the best working bot is currently being served with scripts via a forum and not easily found. There are people out of no where making bots that can do practically anything. Heck, a bot can do "anything", because it is scripted by a human.

Problem comes in with interfering with them, is that we would be in the wrong. But if it ever did happen, perhaps even a DDOS attack, then it would cut down the numbers.

Hay,if were lucky, we get the main developers of the autoers team, and steal there program so it alerts Jagex as soon as someone uses it , the possibilities to cut autoing down are endless, it's just putting them in action thats the problem.

Problem with DDOS attacks is you have to do them constantly to keep the sites down, they can recover quite easily now-a-days

Like I said before, I WOULD act as a mole, giving jagex bots and where to find them, but I don't want to ruin my friends hardwork for nothing. I want some kind of ample reward :thumbsup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^