Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~

TEH AMAZING DAGANNOTH KINGS STORY!!! 8-) :thumbup:

Well, this week, i've planned a DK trip this weekend. First, thought i'd do it with Kota, then Psi Kia Kai, but none of them were on this morning, when i wanted to go. So i asked my friend Thewizard (Wizzy) if he could teach me (yea forgot lots of what Aneron had teached me a few months ago) to mage the Rex again! He said that he wanted to hybrid... so now i was sad of not having a teacher. Then he got a very good idea! He asked his friend Picard7777 (Picceh) to hybrid with him and asked Wouter828 (Wouter) if he could help me with the maging! I was really glad that they all accepted. I lent my bgs to Wizzy cuz i thought he might needed it. Lent for 3 hours, thought it'd be enough for a big long trip. So then i've prepared myself, and asked Colossus110 (Colo) if he could teleport us to the Waterbirth island. I knew he was on Lunar Spellbook because he trained his magic stringing amulets. He gladly accepted but told us he didn't have more than 30 minutes left. Then I prepared, along with Wizzy. Then Picceh entered the Clan Chat and told us he wanted 10k more agility experience to reach 4.3M xp. We said it was all right if he did that fast. A few mins after, he joined us! And then, Wouter entered the Clan Chat... He was 20k strength experience away from a level up, and wanted to get it before... so we waited, waited and waited, but Wouter wouldn't show up. By that time, Colo had to go. So we made a deal: he teleports the three of us to Waterbirth Island and we wait Wouter there. And that's what we did! We all logged out after, as our familiars would have lost some of their time. So we all logged onto another account. I did the Christmas Event, which was pretty hard since teleportation was impossible on that account. Then i started the X-Mas Quest. Reached the Yeti part, then i had to go eat lunch... Wizzy and Picceh asked me to hurry, and that's what i did. Went back around 15 minutes later, and Wouter had gotten his level up! He was now preparing to come DK with us!

We entered the dungeon, and i followed their instruction for the prayer switchings and where to stop to recharge our running energy. Then, we arrived to the ladder which brought to the DK lair, and went to the east, there was a safespot there. I drank two Saradomin Brew doses and 1 super restore, an antipoison++ dose as well. Made sure i autocasted Fire Wave spell and that auto retaliate was off. We hoped to a Lootshare world. Then Wizzy went into the lair, as there was no other voluntary, to see if there was any Dking team there already. He came with a big smile saying that there was nobody in there! (also with 27 damage XD) So they explained me i had to run south a bit, to make sure supreme wont be on me, then go as east as possible while Wouter lured the Rex to us, all this keeping Protect from Magic prayer on, since the Dagannoth Prime hits the hardest, and he mages. We managed to get a nice amount of kills! Then my first Terrorbird vanished. Took another pouch, which was on the floor, and tried to store more Super Restores and Sara Brews. It was quite hard! It was always away, going to attack the Snolyps (think that's how i need to write it) and i was getting attacked by those... I ended up using my pots 1 at a time on the bird lol. Then we continued killing the Rex for around 30 more minutes. No drops, still, just hides and bones. Then, a few mins later, i saw: 1 min left before terrorbird vanish. And at the same time, i herd Wouter yell: "CRASHERS!!!". I had no idea what were crashers.. then i saw a guy that i did not look like Wouter coming by me... glad i had mage pray on, otherwise i'd probably have died. Its now that i understood what were crashers, some people that try to lure the prime on the mages. I recieved a pm coming from one of the members of my team telling me to go out fast and stop what i was doing to do it! So i did that, and found my 3 mates out of the dungeon, running to the east, at the safespot we potted before entering the lair. We hoped to another world and went back in the lair! After like 3 kills, Wouter needed to go eat. I was kinda afraid of soloing the Rex but i thought i could manage it. Right before Wouter logs out, i saw his Bunyip, then he logged. It made me think of my birdy, which was no more there and i didn't even saw it! NOES! 10 Dagg bones (85k), a super restore pot (9k) and another birdy pouch were gone... >.< This made me really angry... I had about 500 blood runes used.

I killed around five more then another crasher team came... Wizzy, Picceh and I went out of the lair, again. Then Picceh had to go eat too.. he teled and there were only Wizzy and I left in the dungeon. We tried to find an empty world, it took over 10 tries!!! At the ~11th try, it was also full, but when Wizzy came back of his imspection, he accidently clicked on his tab instead of the antipoison. He teleported away and now, I was alone. I talked with them, trying to find out what i could do, cuz i still had lots of potions and didn't want to leave. Then, a person set up like a hybrid came next to me and asked for an antipoison dose. I gave him one, even if this costed me 2.5k.. then i asked him if he needed a mage. He said that there also was his mate in the lair, who was hybriding with him. I asked if there even was a mage, and he said NO! O.O I took the opportunity, of course! Went back down in the lair, and began to kill some more Rexes. After a couple kills, someone joined Wizzy's cc, and asked if my world was safe. Then i understood it was another account of Wouter! I said yes, and he came! After another like 5 kills, the hybrids left. I still was good on potions, and was praying mage because the lvl 76 monsters in the water were hitting pretty hard and i didn't have a great def mage bonus. I asked Wouter if he had prayer left, and he said no, he didn't need it as he use Guthans to heal. Another like 3 kills after (trust me its hard to keep the count of them), a Mage crasher came! Within five seconds, I saw a red bar next to me, then Wouter kissed the ground... Poor Wouter! =( I drank a few super restores and blessed his grave. Drunk some Brews to regain hp, then a sup res again, in order to be able to cast Firewave again. Killed that last Rex, and I got...

[hide=*DRUMS ROLL*]

MY FIRST DROP FROM THE DAGANNOTH KINGS! A BERSERKER RING, THE MOST EXPENSIVE OF ALL THEIR DROPS!!!

I took it, and teleported. Here's the picture of my ending inventory, and the Berserker ring, which i sold for the highest price instantly!!!

dktrip2zq6.png[/hide]

Then, i met Wouter at seers. I banked all my stuff, and took only three items with me, plus 10 monks and a prayer pot. We walked to relekka, where we took the both. Made all the way back again, and he managed to get back to his grave only 20 minutes after his death! Good job Wouter =) Finished by teleporting away and I sold the rest of my stuff.

Well, that was my day! Rate/Hate/Comment please! :D

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I can't believe I read that whole story... ::'

Very Nice, congratz on the Zerker ring <3:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Wow, you're really lucky getting such a good drop on your first trip!

Very nice done with maxing out the kill count in the GWD! I have myself tried to do that, but I just reacher around 1k :P. Gratz on 99 cooking aswell :D!

Good luck with your future goals and trips to the DKs!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm not reading that WoT, but well done. Lucky nub ::'

wow u made so much money or other great achivemnet everyday. grats. i read onl like half but grats
thank you ::'

OO....

Good job

:thumbdown:

hehe, that's the kind of comment i could get from a pro dker tbh, ty :D

wow, I can't believe I read that whole story... ::'

Very Nice, congratz on the Zerker ring <3:

hehe i think you'll be one of the only people that will do it! thank you :)

TEH AMAZING DAGANNOTH KNIGS STORY?

What, you trying to be racist :o

Oops :S thanks for making me see it!

Wow, you're really lucky getting such a good drop on your first trip!

Very nice done with maxing out the kill count in the GWD! I have myself tried to do that, but I just reacher around 1k :P. Gratz on 99 cooking aswell :D!

Good luck with your future goals and trips to the DKs!

hehe thanks! :) it was actually my second trip, the first one was dry and lost ~135k :P

5/5 for the drop but 10/10 for the story.
<3:<3:

F you.....

Why do I always get [cabbage] drops....... -.-

well... maybe because i try to get them? :roll:

Will post a BoB pic later today! ;D

Etp <3:

nice nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gratz Gratz \' \'

Super super. <3:<3:

I always wondered

what does your name means?? ;)

Merry Xmas.

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Wow, that took like 10 minutes to read. :o :shock:

Well I have to say sorry for teleporting, but I guess it only did good. :|

Anyway, I love you and hope your happy with that drop! <3: :thumbsup: ::' \'

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

nice nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gratz Gratz \' \'

Super super. <3:<3:

I always wondered

what does your name means?? ;)

Merry Xmas.

Thanks thanks! Merry Xmas to you too! ;)

Wow, that took like 10 minutes to read. :o :shock:

Well I have to say sorry for teleporting, but I guess it only did good. :|

Anyway, I love you and hope your happy with that drop! <3: :thumbsup: ::' \'

hehe imagine how long it took to write ;) and its okay, yes im happy with that drop ::'

Look what it allowed me to buy -> read below :D

[hide=BREAKING NEWS!]

ETP'S BOB PASSES THE 50 MILLIONS GOLD PIECES MILESTONE!!!

etpbobdec22ey2.png

The money allowed me to buy something i had in the past... 8-)

bandospl82nj5.png

HERE'S MY NEW OUTFIT!!!

fullbandosoutfitpg0.png

I look pro![/hide]

Etp <3:

Hawtness. :thumbup:
Thanks diesel <3:

I´ve read the whole story, and I loved it! Next story soon please!

<3:

well.. you gotta bring me to bandos for that ;)

Look what it allowed me to buy -> read below :D

[hide=BREAKING NEWS!]

ETP'S BOB PASSES THE 50 MILLIONS GOLD PIECES MILESTONE!!!

etpbobdec22ey2.png

The money allowed me to buy something i had in the past... 8-)

bandospl82nj5.png

HERE'S MY NEW OUTFIT!!!

fullbandosoutfitpg0.png

I look pro![/hide]

Etp <3:

u doubled your BoB in like 2 or 3 months. Ill be member in january we should go kill monsters together or something. :thumbsup:

99 firemaking since September 28,2008

P_Money_15.png

sig.jpg

I got 2 zerkers and warriors my first trip. Lrn2hyb so I can solo mage one day?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Okay Etp, I'm using your exact setup for the avianses, except im replacing the Armadyl Body with zammy d'hide (and as a result, I have to wear the pendant of armadyl instead of a fury,) and the ranger boots with snakeskin boots. I have 70 def and 70 range. Will that work? Or should I replace the zammy d'hide with sara d'hide and wear a torag helm for that little bit of extra defence?

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Etp............

TELL ME THE STORY..ABOUT YOUR NAME! :twisted:

I was First :shock: :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :shock: :shock:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!