level 100 combat 100%f2p FINALY:D:D

Wow well done on the level, now go for 126 fwp :XD:

Well done againa nd good luck with your future goals :thumbsup: ::'

9.9/10 because no ones perfect :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Very nice stats for f2p
It pisses me off to no extent when people say that, talking down like that because they're ftp. His stats are good regardless of weather he's ftp or ptp, so why don't you just say 'Nice stats'.

No offense to robot919, everyone says it. It just really pisses me off.

ON TOPIC: VERY nice stats. Nice Woodcutting. <3:

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

thanks to every1 that have answered :thumbsup:

seem's like everyone have liked it so............. 1100 total in f2p is not gona happend, im gona buy membership real soon :-w

i don't know what else to say <3: just keep on posting, it means alot to me =P~

combat 98=) (f2p)

Very nice overall great stats. I <3: wc lvl. Gratz on 100 cb

9/10

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Very nice stats for f2p
It pisses me off to no extent when people say that, talking down like that because they're ftp. His stats are good regardless of weather he's ftp or ptp, so why don't you just say 'Nice stats'.

When they say that they mean it's even a BIGGER accomplishment with the lack of resources in f2p. It's harder to achieve something in f2p.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Very nice stats for f2p

quote]

what the hell are you talking about?

Hes actually looking up to him because he got that in f2p.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

You're f2p ownage. Now!!! -- - -

Quick Question ----- Did that level 1 rat take u down to 57 hp!?!?

Sry for asking.

N0va

is that even a question? he killed the rat only to take a screen shot without monsters interfering the message.

Very nice stats for f2p

I don't see how it's talking down to someone when you say that. If he had trained everything as a member it would have been a lot easier, gone a lot faster, and (in my opinion) been less of an accomplishment. The fact that he has "nice stats for f2p" is not because f2p players are noobs and people talk down to them, it's because going anywhere in f2p takes MORE dedication, and as far as I'm concerned deserves EXTRA respect.

That's my two cents, I think that there's nothing degrading about adding the "for f2p" qualifier, since training in the two "realms" is so different...I'm always impressed by people in free who I would consider mediocre if they leveled in members.

In that vein, I think 100 combat in f2p is comparable to 115-120 in members, very nice :D

EDIT to n0va - his hp bar isn't even showing which means the rat didn't even have a chance to hit back, of course it didn't take him to 56 (he got +1 when he leveled :wink: ) hp...

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

You're f2p ownage. Now!!! -- - -

Quick Question ----- Did that level 1 rat take u down to 57 hp!?!?

Sry for asking.

N0va

is that even a question? he killed the rat only to take a screen shot without monsters interfering the message.

haha abyssal is right i lvled at giant spiders and then when it was 7 exp left to lvl i went to the first place i trained combat at :-w

and thanks to all that have replyed!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

combat 98=) (f2p)

WOW that Hot!

Very nice for F2p...

bank pic pl0x =]

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/