Haha, that was one of the best jokes i ever heard!

Etta

Hello, and welcome to this thread!

I was sitting here mindlessly ranging ogres and started thinking to myself; so i pmed a few friends with my little joke and to my surprise 4/4 believed me! So it gave me the idea; what was the best joke you ever heard/told or how have you managed to trick your friends. (No nasty tricks please; comedy only!)

Here is what i PM'ed them...

Did you know Jagex are bringing out a special update in december?

At 99 crafting you can sew together a fez and a ball of wool for a "fake santa hat". "A fake Santa hat; I wish it was the real thing!"

So, whats the funniest thing you ever heard?

If this thread already exists i am sorry; i didn't know.

(And yes i do know what i PMed them wasnt funny at all, but it was astonishingly believable)

I did not create this picture; however if you are of a nervous disposition I advise you do not look.

HAH.png

about a 2-3 months ago a group of people said that blood runecrafting would be released.It was on some really random date like a sunday and people even bough p ess because of some rumour.Sunday passed infact a few months past and where still here without access to the blood alter :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

Loving the classics! :thumbsup:

And yes, the blood altar jump-to-conclusions thing was very amusing ^^

Oh and goodluck on 99 agility kris! I see you around quite often ^^

Wiliu - That joke is amasing, its been around for so long yet its still alive! The shocking truth is that it's true! :ohnoes:

I saw in one forum after the ranting of updates:

how many runescapians does it take to change a light bolb?

3000-1 to do it and 2999 to complain that it was better before.

Edit: I also remeber the april fools jagex post about red cabbages.

My real life freinds we're like omg maby they will eal like sharks.

I thought that day with the joke about full cabbagewould be a day of cleebrations to OoC (Order of Cabbage) O:)

Sadly they couldn't get it and more cabbages in 1 run :boohoo: .

Or even getting attacked by evil bunny rabbits! :ohnoes:

merchanting-guide-sig-3.jpeg

A noob in full rune threatened to report us if we attacked him...IN LVL45 WILDY! :lol:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I was waking along varrock when a level 17 with god trimmed rune armor (all but pl8) comes and asks me how many sharks i have.

I show him this big pile of noted shark and he asks me to follow him.

I felt it strange why a lvl 17 would ask that soo i took out some laws at the same time that i had taken the sharks out.

He took me to the edge of the wild and says hes gonna drop a robin, ranger boots, 2m cash and some fremminnik rings.

I see things start coming on the ground soo i start telegrabbing.

NOTE: this was before the ditch.

I see a guy in ghostly with a dds comes running down but im outside the wild telegrabbing the loot.

Ill always remember that as the day i lured a lurer. :XD:

Lol Den, you never told me that happened to you!

Nice one, 1 nill to Den. Crash and burn lurers, crash and burn 8-)

Also i was digging through my files and i found an old picture, i remember splitting with laughter when i saw it for the first time all that time ago, so i have posted it on the first post.

Free full rune p10x :lol:

Have to love the silly people in the wild; they make it all worth it.

Ha, check this, i heard it once

FULL DRAGON FREE PLZZZZZZZZ!!!! (in glow3 and wave) :shock: :-w

Edit: and i complain about the ppl that wants 100gp free :-s #-o

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

you know the good old fake drop party, when u say ur droping a santa but really u drop red beed and ball of wall... i attend them alot, ( note: i do know there fake ^_^ i just like watching the noobs freak out XD)

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Nice picture in the first post and umm.... Can't think of anything right now.... Umm... Free bump!

*RIGHT BEFORE HITTING POST BUTTON EDIT* (you may not get this as it's a slightly ummm, shall we say... "gutter humor joke"? :-w Oh, and an inside one too, kinda... I'll just say it involved the Cheerleading Squad, Flag someing-or-other, maybe it's Color Guard? Anyway, them the band director and a HUGGEEEEE cockroach plus taking something the Band Director said out of context) A friend of mine said to me I wonder what the heck they gave the KQ, bug-roids? (like I said, you wouldn't get it without being at the pep rally at my school :D ) Ok, so it was a bad one....

[hide=Runescape stats and Xfire thing.]Holylight100.gif

holylight100.png[/hide]

Do your emote of I'll ban you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Do your emote of I'll ban you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rofl!! :lol:

"Buying full rune 1k!!!"

Yea, not 100, or even 10, 1k!!! and he said it repeatly... chat box got full of "noob!!!" "n00b!!!" "/V00B!!!" etc...

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

The best was when Jagex put "Hold onto your hats" in a BTS. A bunch of ignoramuses who had never heard the expression decided this meant Robins would be discontinued... rumors spread and they doubled in price in 24 hours. Jagex had to come out and explicitly say that what they meant. :D

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Well, not many jokes in Runescape for me. Only one comes up to my mind at the moment:

--: I have to say it... I love you!

--: OMG wp!!

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Free full rune p10x :lol:

Have to love the silly people in the wild; they make it all worth it.

Ha, check this, i heard it once

FULL DRAGON FREE PLZZZZZZZZ!!!! (in glow3 and wave) :shock: :-w

Edit: and i complain about the ppl that wants 100gp free :-s #-o

yea, the people who beg for 200gp or so are just incredibly sad xD

The best was when Jagex put "Hold onto your hats" in a BTS. A bunch of ignoramuses who had never heard the expression decided this meant Robins would be discontinued... rumors spread and they doubled in price in 24 hours. Jagex had to come out and explicitly say that what they meant. :D

~q

Yea that was great, they shot up like mad xD I loved that day.

And to meol; some people do that on purpose, mech sent me one before about someone doing something nasty with there dog.