Masors 4 Year Anniversary Drop Party [Updated bank picture!]

droppartycopy5fv3.png

We're back yet again folks with another great partay!

Come one, come all to the official MaSoRs (The Miners and Smithers of Runescape) four year anniversary drop party! On September 29th at 3PM Eastern Time (8PM GMT) in Al Kharid, World 14, the MaSoRs will be holding one of our legendary drop parties, and once again, all are welcome!

We have been present in these realms for ages now, and we would just like to thank everybody for your support. Without the people of Runescape, our great clan could not flourish.

Our community is ever growing, constantly holding events, and overall just having a fun time in the game. We always appreciate new recruits, and would love for all of Runescape to come down and party with the MaSoRs.

We have been together since classic folks, here is a picture from one of our first parties:

newyears6.png

And we've definitely partied our little avatars out since then too -

abash8.png

And what have you to look forward to this time? Here is a preliminary look at what will be dropping (note that there are doubles of many items, this is because this is a comilation of several different banks on different characters).

abp.PNG

923.07.jpg

bankpicsept22.jpg

There is still time left, the bank will become bigger, money will be spent, bars will be made into nice, shiny armour - so check back in closer to the drop party to see the final drop picture.

Current Drop Count: Will be added once official drop pictures are closer to being finished. However, to get an idea, look at the GP amounts and a basic overview of the items we already have.

Well folks, let's get to the run down.

If you want to attend, we suggest lining the world 14 area atleast one hour early, we've had issues in the past where people can't attend because world 14 is full during our parties.

The way a MaSoRs party is held: we have teams of firemakers, masking droppers, and official droppers. The firemakers and masking droppers are here to upset those nasty tele grabbers. We prefer to kick it oldschool and get down and dirty with our hands in the sands of Al Kharid, but not all of our beloved Runescape brethran feel that way. Hopefully they'll get upset after wasting their runes on ashes or bowls and decide to play nice like everyone else!

Trivia: It is unclear whether or not trivia will be held again at this drop party. If it does happen, you will be given plenty of notice on the forums and during the drop party. If we do host it, it will be in the Al Kharid palace, and a Player Moderator will be asking the questions (so please turn your chat off so you can see him asking the question). It is absolutely important that you remain silent until the question is asked, or the trivia will be CANCELLED!

So, to recap:

Bring your friends!

Get in early!

and most importantly...

HAVE FUN!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, we will have members of MaSoRs monitoring this post to ensure top quality Q&A.

DATE: September 29th

TIME: 3PM EST/8PM GMT

PLACE: Al Kharid, centralized around the bank

SERVER: 14

We hope to see you at another massive drop party hosted by MASORS! :)

Brutus456

Leader, on behalf of the

Miners and Smithers of Runescape

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that cash going into more drops, or being dropped? Either way I'll try to make it!

Most will be used to buy coal, mith, addy and rune ores. Might be a small cash drop here and there but 99% of drops will be items.

holy cow! i cant believe its been a year already since last time! i missed the last year 1 and i wos devastated thought it wud b long time but didnt think it would be this quick!

im so there

I'll be there

Mining and smithing ftw <3:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

My BDay as well.... I'm coming... if i can... otherwise I'll just get everyone i know to come, and then they'll all get me a nice bday pressie :P

Oak Logs, Normal logs for sale in small amounts of up to 200... just pm me and place an order today!!!

newscapere4.gif

i cannot wait for this party. i remember the last one you did and it was great so i will be there for this one \' \'

13zwenn.png