Who else is addicted to guitar hero?

#Free

Yea i just bought 360 and gh2 a few weeks ago and i am soooo addicted to guitar hero. all i wanna be able to do is play songs like free bird on expert...when i first got the game i was terrible then after some time i beat medium and im almost done with hard...i can do a few songs on expert good but im dyin here!! i wanna be AMAZING at songs like freee bird but i cant nail those hammer ons where its liek 3284328 notes in 2 secnods!!! any tips on how i can somehow improve? lol

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Practice the hard ones on expert, slow them down as much as possible and then once you do it well, speed up.

Your fingers will be use to the button mixes, and will just need to adjust to the speed.

~M

that would be a good one to practice on, especially for hand speed.

anyone have tips for freya on exp?

Is it the main verse troubling you? If it is, try strumming the strum bar up and down, slower than normal, it sounds odd, but it works.

2552DyWnY.png

Practice the hard ones on expert, slow them down as much as possible and then once you do it well, speed up.

Your fingers will be use to the button mixes, and will just need to adjust to the speed.

threanten to your hand that you'll break them until they get it right. it worked for me oddly :?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Real guitar FTW. Seriously, I played the first Guitar Hero before I started playing the guitar, and I didn't think playing the guitar would be as much fun because it'd take a long time to learn. But after like 2 months of lessons it's so much fun. (I don't take lessons from a guitar place or anything...my teacher's freakin amazing). But yea. Real guitar > Guitar Hero. Even acoustic. <3:

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

uggh I hate guitar hero. If you're gonna spend so much time getting good at it, why not just spend your time getting good at an actual guitar?

Because an actual guitar costs hundreds of dollars?

Its a game, jesus.

uggh I hate guitar hero. If you're gonna spend so much time getting good at it, why not just spend your time getting good at an actual guitar?

do actual guitars have star power, rock meters, note charts and a backup band with them? they do not.

Tk5SF.png

I think that I'm addicted to it because I don't get to play it often. Currently, I don't have any system that has Guitar Hero, so I have to go to my friend's house to play it.

October 28th - Guitar Hero 3...FOR Wii!! :D

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I think that I'm addicted to it because I don't get to play it often. Currently, I don't have any system that has Guitar Hero, so I have to go to my friend's house to play it.

October 28th - Guitar Hero 3...FOR Wii!! :D

yeah you lucky america bastards.

Tk5SF.png

would you tell a GTA player to actually carjack?

---

just beat freya for career, anyway

songlist for 3 is building in quite nicely as well

You're totally right. While we're dropping Guitar Hero for real guitars, we should probably trade in our DDR dance pads for dance shoes and a pink tutu.

Seriously though, its a game. We spend time getting good at it because it's a different kind of fun than a real guitar. Like DDR as opposed to dancing. Like Madden '08 or whatever is out right now as opposed to real football. First person shooters as opposed to volunteering to go to Iraq. We do it to escape the real world and relax in the world of video games where making a mistake and breaking your guitar because of it won't cost you hundreds of dollars. ;)

would you tell a GTA player to actually carjack?

Well, of course. Following the logic of the previous comment, how and why would you think otherwise? :roll:

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

is gh easy to pick up

coz im thinking of getting 3 when it comes out but i think ill suck at it

basicaly i got the idea from games where (in a minigame) you press the buttons when they appear and it takes me like 20 goes to get it all

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig